Patch Notes for April 20th, 2021 - Issue 27, Page 2

Jimmy

42 minutes ago, NorseStar said:

I have been to this section of the map. It is a closed off sewer line. 

On the Sewer Network map, it is closed off. On the Abandoned Sewer Network map, which is a different map, there are some additional tunnels, which is where you will find the new location of the Living Dark badge.

2 hours ago, AboveTheChemist said:

On the Sewer Network map, it is closed off. On the Abandoned Sewer Network map, which is a different map, there are some additional tunnels, which is where you will find the new location of the Living Dark badge.

Thank you so much. I had popped out of the Abandoned Sewers to short cut the map and when I popped back in I had forgotten I was in the regular sewers. Spent an hour looking for access in the wrong zone. 🤦🏼‍♀️ 

On 4/20/2021 at 9:30 AM, Jimmy said:

Full Auto (All Versions, including Henchmen)

• Cast Time reduced from 4s (or 6s) to 2.5s (Mercenary Commando actually took a whopping 6s before!)

Don't suppose since it was missed that flamethrower could be fixed too, really slow even on the player versions, but especially Assault bot, 6.33s??....

• 2 weeks later
On 4/20/2021 at 11:12 AM, GM Widower said:

You forget the bit where you fly off the handle at something that isn't in the patch notes, James.

Still no super strength for scrappers?!?!

• Haha 1

Having previously stated that I didn't think the travel power changes were necessary, I thought I should fess up and admit that I am really enjoying Infiltration on my current character.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

• 5 months later