Jump to content

Concealment Pool Update: Stealth or Invisibility?


Jimmy
 Share

Concealment Pool Update: Stealth or Invisibility?  

260 members have voted

  1. 1. What should the new combined Stealth / Invisibility power be called?

    • Stealth
      154
    • Invisibility
      106

This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

On 5/24/2021 at 2:35 AM, Glacier Peak said:

image.png.57d7fdaec514f77c25a5e5050b6c7de3.png

 

There is still a few to be had, if you're just interested in the name. Otherwise, Stealth now operates the same as Invisibility.

 

fact is newStealth should be at 3rd power since increased stealth radius ( same as oldInvisibility no?)

while Infiltration should be 1st power since lower stealth radius with added boosts...

in summary:  don't touch Invisibility and boost Stealth -> Infiltration

 

current choice will require me to respec many toons, instead boosting only stealth would have been painless (for everyone), do You agree?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Vanex said:

 

fact is newStealth should be at 3rd power since increased stealth radius ( same as oldInvisibility no?)

while Infiltration should be 1st power since lower stealth radius with added boosts...

in summary:  don't touch Invisibility and boost Stealth -> Infiltration

 

current choice will require me to respec many toons, instead boosting only stealth would have been painless (for everyone), do You agree?

Infiltration is a travel power, which is why its the third choice. And these changes have already been live for weeks now and the majority of folks who have voted indicated their preference for as is. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/26/2021 at 7:55 PM, Glacier Peak said:

Infiltration is a travel power, which is why its the third choice. And these changes have already been live for weeks now and the majority of folks who have voted indicated their preference for as is. 

a travel power in the "Concealment" power pool,  and travel takes precedence over concealment powers? interesting....

do we need more travel powers?!?!? you can stack SJ+CombatJumping+NinjaRun  and still more travel powers? more interesting....

what is next step, put travel powers for "presence" or "leadership" power pools ? for all attacks?

and newStealth isn't oldInvisibility, maybe just for stats and not for the look

all this is nonsense, no need to explain more that this is a completely wrong choice

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Vanex said:

what is next step, put travel powers for "presence" or "leadership" power pools ?

 

@Jimmy!  I want the Leadership travel power to be servants carrying me on a golden throne!  And a red carpet travel rolling out in front of me for the Presence travel power (with huge crowds along the sides, and cameras flashing and people saying, "Ooo!" and "Aah!", and reporters asking for interviews)!

 

1291654789_forme.jpg.59a46600164d3ef173577920e5f5491c.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/30/2021 at 2:55 PM, Vanex said:

a travel power in the "Concealment" power pool,  and travel takes precedence over concealment powers? interesting....

do we need more travel powers?!?!? you can stack SJ+CombatJumping+NinjaRun  and still more travel powers? more interesting....

what is next step, put travel powers for "presence" or "leadership" power pools ? for all attacks?

and newStealth isn't oldInvisibility, maybe just for stats and not for the look

all this is nonsense, no need to explain more that this is a completely wrong choice

I see that both a "Thumbs up" and "Thumbs down|" reaction were added. Can we get a "Rolls eyes"?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/30/2021 at 2:55 PM, Vanex said:

what is next step, put travel powers for "presence" or "leadership" power pools ? for all attacks?

 

 For the love of all that is good, please don't put a travel power in the Presence pool! It could use a touch-up, relating to one stinker of a power and the unfortunate need to take too many weak powers:

 

1) Provoke, Pacify, Intimidate require no previous Presence pool picks

2) Invoke Panic requires one previous Presence pool pick.

3) Unrelenting requires two previous Presence pool picks.

 

Pacify: Take the reigns of this, and allow it to act just like Placate... its not like it is all that useful a power.

 

Provoke: Can stay the same, although I wouldn't object to an increase in the number of targets.

 

Intimidate: Can stay the same.

 

Invoke Panic: Can stay the same, but a player would not have to pick TWO previous powers to get this.

 

Unrelenting: DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THIS! The recharge time is long, but it is fine as is with current implementation. RESIST THE URGE TO TWEAK THIS!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Jimmy locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...