Activating any power reduces Stealth

Wavicle

On 5/3/2021 at 1:20 PM, Captain Powerhouse said:

Stealth does not suppress at all from buffs as of last patch, the high defense does suppress if you buff or heal other players or pets, though.

Only way for your stealth to go away is if you attack, are hit by a foe, or click on a mission objective (glowies, doors, etc.)

Doors? I wasn't paying attention as to why Manticore TF adds were discovering me, but maybe doors? Next time I run a Manti (god knows when), I will post here with some more info. I do know when I switched off auras, and switched from "Invisibility" to super speed + sprint (celerity stealth), I was once again "invisible". 

On 5/3/2021 at 12:20 PM, Captain Powerhouse said:

Stealth does not suppress at all from buffs as of last patch, the high defense does suppress if you buff or heal other players or pets, though.

Only way for your stealth to go away is if you attack, are hit by a foe, or click on a mission objective (glowies, doors, etc.)

And, if you see that it isn’t working this way, by all means report it.

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

4 hours ago, Olly said:

Doors? I wasn't paying attention as to why Manticore TF adds were discovering me, but maybe doors? Next time I run a Manti (god knows when), I will post here with some more info. I do know when I switched off auras, and switched from "Invisibility" to super speed + sprint (celerity stealth), I was once again "invisible". 

Just as an FYI, you can now leave your aura(s) active and just take the OAS (Only Affect Self) power from P2W to suppress them while stealthing  (I’m not certain which Dev came up with that one, however, they should be venerated as true divinity).

Playing CoX is it’s own reward