[FIXED] Issue 27 gave low level Vahzilok high level resistances

Kai Moon

Issue 27 patch notes included "some additional tweaks for the higher levels" of Vahzilok. Issue 27 appears to have unintentionally impacted low level Vahzilok as well.

Before issue 27, cadavers, embalmed cadavers, abominations, diseased abominations, and embalmed abominations had:

• 30% smashing resist
  • -30% lethal resist (vulnerability)
  • 20% toxic resist

Now they have:

level-1-cadaver-resistances.jpeg

Edited by Rigel Kent
fixed
  • Thanks 1

• Retired Developer

This is absolutely a "me am noob" error and didn't catch that this change was across all Vahz instead of just zoombies.

tumblr_mqu238Cng11rfw7flo1_400.gif.de8f28c92304b3e2f5197b491463bce9.gif

I'm fixing this today! Hopefully! Without breaking anything else!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

"Science. Science, my friend, requires radical gambles and adventures in malpractice sometimes. Take solace in the fact that I tested the majority of these things on the dead, the re-dead, and the nearly departed before I went to live trials.

Honestly, most of my "specimens" were several iterations past being considered a human being with their original fingerprints, teeth, or IDs. So it was rather a lot like experimenting on moaning clay putty."

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master! For science and community!

• Kai Moon changed the title to [FIXED] Issue 27 gave low level Vahzilok high level resistances
  • Retired Developer

"Science. Science, my friend, requires radical gambles and adventures in malpractice sometimes. Take solace in the fact that I tested the majority of these things on the dead, the re-dead, and the nearly departed before I went to live trials.

Honestly, most of my "specimens" were several iterations past being considered a human being with their original fingerprints, teeth, or IDs. So it was rather a lot like experimenting on moaning clay putty."

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master! For science and community!