Teleport Target Mag

Wavicle

17 hours ago, Wavicle said:

Please increase the magnitude of Teleport Target so it at least works on Lieutenants!

100% agreed, though it should include bosses all the time as well. Wormhole and fold space need to to the whole mob or they don't do what they're supposed to do, especially fold space since that's ALL it does, but wouldn't make sense for wormhole not to do it too since it's its specialty.

I tried to mention this on the last patch notes but it was hidden even though it was related to both travel power updates, and somewhat related to the gravity change. Not sure I they are actively ignoring this issue or not.

This definitely needs to happen though. I have several characters I will never play endgame because of this because it ruins their whole tactic.

2 minutes ago, arthurh35353 said:

Not sure how you could do that without breaking it for PvP though. Maybe range enhancement also increases the magnitude? x 1.6ish mag would only get it to reliable boss levels.

Different effects in pvp is possible no? But Range enhancement only working on minions sounds reasonable.

However the reason we were given had nothing to do with pvp but was instead about teleporting  objects that are supposed to remain immobile.

Edited by Wavicle

3 minutes ago, Wavicle said:

Well the reason why Fold Space and Wormhole can’t do bosses above a certain level difference was explained. But that doesn’t apply to lieutenants.

Explained, but NOT impossible. All they'd have to do is reduce the mag on lots and bosses, or make it so teleport mag isn't affected by the purple patch. Either way would do the job, but this HAS to be done.

1 minute ago, Wavicle said:

Different effects in pvp is possible no? But Range enhancement only working on minions sounds reasonable.

However the reason we were given had nothing to do with pvp but was instead about repeating objects that are supposed to remain immobile.

Yup, so instead of increasing the mag on those powers (and tp target dear lord) decrease the mag of the bosses or make tp mag not affected by the purple patch.

On 4/24/2021 at 11:01 PM, Wavicle said:

Please increase the magnitude of Teleport Target so it at least works on Lieutenants!

I think it does work on LTs, but only even con or lower.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn