Jump to content

Homecoming's 2nd Anniversary - Echo Plaza, Festivities & The Future


Jimmy
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Bionic_Flea said:

screen6.jpg.9c8158430822438bf1448e317784dcac.jpg

 

Where have I seen this before . . . . Oh yeah!

 

image.png.c3b7b8f48e2d44ac122bc4bf589b0711.png

 

Captain Powerhouse's latest "signature."

 

It may also be this;


image.thumb.png.251a7bab9b542fd162b294c9a267a554.png
 

Which was one of the things that got me wishing for an Earth Blast powerset of our own! (Along with all the other Earth Prophetess powers 😄)

 

 

 

Edited by Tyrannical
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ZorkNemesis said:

So i'm actually a little curious.  What's up with that chappel-looking building in the northeast corner of Echo Plaza?  I couldn't find a way in but it looks like a nice little lounge area to kick back in.

 

 

I think that might be the "steamy mist/shadow fall" jail?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

if this is a new line of power blast earth I am for but I would especially like a line of power on the support of earth like "crystal affinity" which would have the same properties as devouring eatch invocation or crystal which we see in the circle of torn but fragile and destructible where the ultimate power to change would be a crystal that taunt the enemies until it is destroyed 

please can you create this line "crystal affinity"?

Edited by DREAMERS
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, DREAMERS said:

if this is a new line of power blast earth I am for but I would especially like a line of power on the support of earth like "crystal affinity" which would have the same properties as devouring eatch invocation or crystal which we see in the circle of torn but fragile and destructible where the ultimate power to change would be a crystal that taunt the enemies until it is destroyed 

please can you create this line "crystal affinity"?

 

I think I saw your suggestion a while back, 'Lithotherapy' right? Pretty cool stuff!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, ZorkNemesis said:

So i'm actually a little curious.  What's up with that chappel-looking building in the northeast corner of Echo Plaza?  I couldn't find a way in but it looks like a nice little lounge area to kick back in.

 

4 hours ago, EmperorSteele said:

I think that might be the "steamy mist/shadow fall" jail?

screenshot_210429-01-09-25.jpg

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Retired Lead Game Master
10 hours ago, Sakura Tenshi said:

You know what the Echo shard could also be used for? Giant Monster summoning parties. just like, a @#$% load of people fighting against a dozen giant monsters at once.

 

Huh - it DOES look like it'd be useful for that, doesn't it? 😏

 

10 hours ago, ZorkNemesis said:

 

Well, there is a hospital, for reasons.

 

It's also a debt free zone (so we can kill players to our heart's content) - for whatever reason that may be.

 

7 hours ago, ZorkNemesis said:

I couldn't find a way in but it looks like a nice little lounge area to kick back in.

 

Gosh, it sure does...you'd best check back soon™️  - perhaps a doorway will appear.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

Please contact me on the Homecoming Discord for a faster response! GM Arcanum#7164


Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Jimmy said:

 

 

screenshot_210422-22-36-29_1.thumb.jpg.5ae4c8f51445624f143570ffb24c6af9.jpg

 

screenshot_210422-22-36-29_12.thumb.jpg.b10f3fca0602c2286d925f072e52c62b.jpg

 

 

Is that... something to do with the Gold Brickers? I odd really love them.
And the Warriors are looking sexy in the Kallista... Pumped! Am currently on a bit of a break so this is really cool.

  • Like 4

@Xiddo on Excel. Alts: Agent Betel - V_archetypeicon_dominator.png.5633ed21aff3ea441cdd024895843d4a.png Athosin - Archetypeicon_peacebringer.png.9e329a8a509066a020fd4635ccbb4385.png Nisotha - image.png.c44c4b37be8839626cedeee9a8966397.png Anapos - V_archetypeicon_corruptor.png.f105930c83b316a39d147c7de8c7e017.png Atomic Chilli - V_archetypeicon_brute.png.b1e0b25149b74ff24ce1fd3603064e6e.png Bainbridge - image.png.fc49fb2cec0488ed5cd6d82f5ea9260a.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Developer
1 minute ago, Xiddo said:

Is that... something to do with the Gold Brickers? I odd really love them.

I've been watching like six different places since this was posted, and you're the first person to actually notice it; Bravo! 👍 

  • Like 1

Love this game and its community? Want to give back? Volunteer as a Game Master! Help make Homecoming the best it can be!

Storyteller & Arachnos Aficionado: Red side, best side!


Author & Artist: http://fragmentaryveritas.com 405700799_websiteicon2.png.ec46751083f62d80ae1758e5355ff67c.png

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Cobalt Arachne said:

I've been watching like six different places since this was posted, and you're the first person to actually notice it; Bravo! 👍 

 

I hope we finally meet Midas in all his gold-painted-glory! I penned out an AE arc/ rough draft for a TF a while ago, equal level range to Posi. Their Aeon spat never felt resolved and they feel like fun Sky Raiders. Really excited they might be getting a little more.

Edited by Xiddo
  • Like 3

@Xiddo on Excel. Alts: Agent Betel - V_archetypeicon_dominator.png.5633ed21aff3ea441cdd024895843d4a.png Athosin - Archetypeicon_peacebringer.png.9e329a8a509066a020fd4635ccbb4385.png Nisotha - image.png.c44c4b37be8839626cedeee9a8966397.png Anapos - V_archetypeicon_corruptor.png.f105930c83b316a39d147c7de8c7e017.png Atomic Chilli - V_archetypeicon_brute.png.b1e0b25149b74ff24ce1fd3603064e6e.png Bainbridge - image.png.fc49fb2cec0488ed5cd6d82f5ea9260a.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Tyrannical said:

 

It may also be this;


image.thumb.png.251a7bab9b542fd162b294c9a267a554.png
 

Which was one of the things that got me wishing for an Earth Blast powerset of our own! (Along with all the other Earth Prophetess powers 😄)

 

 

 

 

Yeah...and how many Earth/Ninja clones of this guy are there going to be?

200.gif

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Cipher unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...