Homecoming's 2nd Anniversary - Echo Plaza, Festivities & The Future

Jimmy

3 hours ago, Tyrannical said:

I think I saw your suggestion a while back, 'Lithotherapy' right? Pretty cool stuff!

yes I admit I was thinking of proposing a new line of support that is different and that doesn't just copy the others I wanted to show that it was possible to have originality I prefer more than anything the support lines because they are totally different from each other but my suggestion didn't get much praise I bet you even the game designers didn't even pay attention to my suggestion

I was just in Echo Plaza for the first time and I love it.  Can't wait for people to start running costume contests and, perhaps, arena battles vs waves of mobs like a gladiator event! (an idea for the Homecoming team)

Also noticed that there were a LOT of places for lovely exploration badges in the zone!  Another thought!

Love the new zone!  Keep it going, Homecoming Devs!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Placta said:

Hide contents

And then they'll be back the next week because the LGTF is one of the WSTs.

Great updates, but ugh, I'm ALREADY sick of the constant Rikti invasions and get sick of them every time the LGTF is the weekly as well.  Even when it is only the weekly people tend to start ignoring them by the end of the week.  That several more weeks of them in a row was thought a good idea...🤮

• Confused 1

Just now, Riverdusk said:

Great updates, but ugh, I'm ALREADY sick of the constant Rikti invasions and get sick of them every time the LGTF is the weekly as well.  Even when it is only the weekly people tend to start ignoring them by the end of the week.  That several more weeks of them in a row was thought a good idea...🤮

Take a Praetorian vacation 😎 

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

Such a beautiful place and so well done. Thank you .

On 4/27/2021 at 1:14 PM, Jimmy said:

a power-suppressing prison

OMG PLEASE make the whole area, or the center coliseum "only affecting self".  The plague of buff spamming is getting way out of hand.  If we cant get that near Lady Liberty or in Pocket D here would be nice

Keep up the fantastic work.  Your heart and soul efforts really show.

• Like 1

An Ounce of Pounce is worth a Pound of Bounce.

Used the hole to make it all the way to the snake hole behind the pillars that lead back to pocket D, and to go through bottom of island 🙂

Behind the pillars is 'power dead'. You don't even get inherent fitness jump.

Edited by Takinalis

On 4/28/2021 at 3:51 PM, Takinalis said:

Used the hole to make it all the way to the snake hole behind the pillars that lead back to pocket D, and to go through bottom of island 🙂

Behind the pillars is 'power dead'. You don't even get inherent fitness jump.

You mean that you logged out next to the wall opposite of the snake hole then logged back in and because the snake hole acts as a door portal, when you logged back in you were inside the no-powers "jail" area? Sure wish /stuck worked.... 😁 (Edit: That was a joke, just go down the hole)

Edited by Glacier Peak
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

3 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

You mean that you logged out next to the wall opposite of the snake hole then logged back in and because the snake hole acts as a door portal, when you logged back in you were inside the no-powers "jail" area? Sure wish /stuck worked.... 😁

image.png.bb07353aecb6c100644507923c0284b6.png

... that name = TL;DR 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Awesome job team! 

I loved all the little islands with bits of the game spread all over. Would be cool to go into City Hall/Arachnos base and snoop around.

Also, could we get a TP beacon for Echo Park so we can access it from the Bases?

I know there are plenty of ways to get there, but what's one more?

Also was thinking that maybe you could put portals into the Echo zones. It would really tie in thematically. "All that is lost is hidden"

• Like 2

I really love the zone and I appreciate the person(s) who made it so awesome! I wanted to note a few locations that could use a touch up (or additional layer of graphics) since there is so much attention to detail in the zone that I want it to be perfect too. I was spending a lot of time around one building in particular, so here are some coordinates:

Back side of the caste/building with atrium inside:

[-1791.9 269.5 -800.9] Bottom of column

[-1725.9 296.6 -791.1] Bottom of column

[-1687.5 232.6 -857.3] Bottom of column

[-1575.1 269.0 -919.5] Bottom of column

[-1574.1 256.4 -506.6] bottom of column (able to fly up underneath)

[-1577.7 288.0 -512.8] bottom of column (able to fly up underneath)

[-1447.6 258.7 -574.7] bottom of column (able to fly up underneath)

[-1450.4 288.2 -583.3] bottom of column (able to fly up underneath)

[-1532.9 356.0 -519.5] the blue-grey tile floor height doesn't match the surrounding objects, so it appears with a slight gap between objects.

[-1576.8 376.0 -726.6] the ceiling glass has a gap

[-1608.1 376.0 -688.6] the ceiling glass has a gap

[-1529.7 376.0 -640.0] the ceiling glass has a gap

[-1545.9 376.0 -669.6] the ceiling glass has a gap

...and lastly, I would like the giant donut to act like a CoT portal and teleport me to inside the building next to it  😛

Spoiler

@Zepp beat me to it, but I had to work today 😭

388933615_InBuilding.thumb.jpg.565cca90f75df60175f7ae175c91915b.jpg

Edited by Glacier Peak
  • Like 5

Pocket D Zone Tour

5 hours ago, laudwic said:

Updated Warriors in Kallisti Wharf? 

I was expecting the Warriors to be expanded but are we populating the Wharf?!?!

Kind of makes sense.  The Warriors have a Greek theme, and "Kallisti" is a reference to the Greek myth of the golden apples.

And yeah, having a populated Wharf will be nice.

• Like 4

I broke into the "Jail". Jump down inside the crevice behind the jail (pic 1). From there you can TP underneath a rock in the crevice. You are now outside the map by being inside a rock. Run up inside the rock and then stand on top of the jail while still inside the rock. Then "/stuck" and TADA! You're in the jail (pic 2).

1EfLXOA.jpg

YKtvx0D.jpg

ubcI0tP.jpg

Edited by Floride
  • Like 3