Homecoming's 2nd Anniversary - Echo Plaza, Festivities & The Future

Jimmy

On 4/28/2021 at 6:16 PM, Cobalt Arachne said:

I've been watching like six different places since this was posted, and you're the first person to actually notice it; Bravo! 👍 

screenshot_210505-15-28-03.thumb.jpg.a424143ba7bfa0c3adddaf845a803965.jpg

Hmm, I just noticed this in Kallisti Wharf too. (coordinates are 275.2 58.0 4174.5)

....curious 🤔

Edited by Tyrannical
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Those have been there for quite a while.

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

Still, some pretty cool implications!

The teasers show us Warriors in Kallisti, and these same trucks make an appearance too... perhaps we're seeing potential plot hooks for Kallisti content? Goldbrickers vs Warriors? They both have some curious ties... They both have references to Greek mythology, and both appear to be interested in stealing/smuggling artifacts... not to mention Kallisti itself refers to the old tale of the Golden Apples of Discord.

• Like 4

• Retired Developer

🍍 🍕

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

"Science. Science, my friend, requires radical gambles and adventures in malpractice sometimes. Take solace in the fact that I tested the majority of these things on the dead, the re-dead, and the nearly departed before I went to live trials.

Honestly, most of my "specimens" were several iterations past being considered a human being with their original fingerprints, teeth, or IDs. So it was rather a lot like experimenting on moaning clay putty."

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master! For science and community!

• Retired Developer
54 minutes ago, Arbegla said:

Oh. I just always assumed @Bionic_Fleawas already insane.

Can confirm he is, used his tasty brains as the template foundation for the Freaklok Mandatory Insomnia and Behavioral Conditioning Organizatrix.

• Haha 2

"Science. Science, my friend, requires radical gambles and adventures in malpractice sometimes. Take solace in the fact that I tested the majority of these things on the dead, the re-dead, and the nearly departed before I went to live trials.

Honestly, most of my "specimens" were several iterations past being considered a human being with their original fingerprints, teeth, or IDs. So it was rather a lot like experimenting on moaning clay putty."

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master! For science and community!

• City Council
4 hours ago, Jimmy said:

@GM Widower please ban these heathens.

I have banned them. Indeed, I banned them so hard that it created an overflow error and now they are unbanned. Sorry.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1
"We need Widower. He's a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos - very important." - Cipher

Are you also a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos? Consider applying to be a Game Master!

On 5/6/2021 at 8:37 PM, Heatstroke said:

Im just hoping for Dominators to get more powersets as they have the LEAST amount of combos in the game and for Sentinels to get.. something.. especially the Ice Armor secondary for Sentinels. 

Yeah, doms have languished for eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever. More powers would be nice, but straightening out things that either underperformed, misperformed, or didnt perform at all is important as well.

Plus doms are SO DAMN EXPENSIVE to kit.

edit:

If blasters with their hundreds or some nonsense number of power combos get that meteor, im going to be irked. They got enough damn stuff!

Edited by Hew
  • Haha 2