Don't be jelly

Jawbreaker

If you've ever clicked on my sig you've seen that I own my own sticker and morale patch company. I decided I needed some new stickers for my laptop. I messed up the placement a bit on the test set but they're holding up well to my more-than-normal wear and tear.

20210429_213217.jpg

20210430_054501.jpg

• Like 8

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

Having helped proofread much of that thread I remember Rylas saying that he

could fairly easily scale them up on his end by request (he wasn't because the game

uses them even smaller and so it's not necessary) and he did so for someone who wanted

a Science symbol I think it was for his coffee mug. He hasn't posted anything for a while though.

Edit: he just reappeared and posted something Monday so welcome back @Rylas! zb7XgP0P_o.png

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

17 minutes ago, Christopher Robin said:

Having helped proofread much of that thread I remember Rylas saying that he

could fairly easily scale them up on his end by request (he wasn't because the game

uses them even smaller and so it's not necessary) and he did so for someone who wanted

a Science symbol I think it was for his coffee mug. He hasn't posted anything for a while though.

Edit: he just reappeared and posted something Monday so welcome back @Rylas! zb7XgP0P_o.png

I had actually hit him up last year to do just that for me, but I wound up hiring an in-house artist who just makes them for me now in between projects, 

Mainly because I want one of each shirt and patch for myself 😛

101935909_180004933515387_68950188815470424_n.jpg

90898903_145315446984336_3493353740881100800_n.jpg

• Like 4

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

See, now you say not to be Jelly but then you go & up the

level of the stuff I am not supposed to be Jelly about like that.

Further, making an educated guess here, your in-house person did the

Controller and Dominator symbols first and has yet to make a Tanker one. 07K1tHnz_o.png

Also the sillier side of my brain (which I blame DD for) thinks you

should combine the Brute and Blaster symbols and make a ½ & ½ patch,

in effect a "Bruster/Brewster" to go along with that Heineken homage patch.  rs4wmRnk_o.gif 

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Haha 4

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

That's an interesting idea, and if my company ever gets big enough that I can afford to do ALL the personal projects I want it'll definitely get done. I made those patches over a year ago and haven't been able to justify another design...yet.

I'm not sure what order he did them in, he's kind of a wizard. They just showed up in my inbox for approval, though there was no tanker logo at that time since I forgot to send him one for reference.

• Like 1