How create new Team Transports

The reproductive process is rare in the wild, but it does happen:

image.png.045919d3b69b1472def556c40327555e.png

Ssh...there's a necktie hanging from one of the wings...:-)

• Haha 5

Looking for SFMA content over multiple arcs? Search for the following arcs under "cranebump."

Ordinary People [3 parts]=1. Standard Operating Procedure, 2. Hope and Bullets, 3. The Last Full MeasureInvestigation of a series of thefts leads you deep into a vengeful plot that threatens all of Paragon City. Will you and Kings Row's "ordinary" heroes be able to stop it?

Leviathan [5 parts]=1. Hollow Pursuit, 2. Hollow Ring, 3. Hollow Victory, 4. Origin, 5. Mantle:  The  assassination of a local politician with national aspirations sets off a media frenzy among everyone's favorite reactionary network, NewsAnon. But the bigger issue is, who's behind it is all? All signs point to the one and only Hollow Point. But, as you soon find out, signs can be deceiving.

Currently testing: 38S-1: Special Forces: A prison break from a facility no one has ever heard of, featuring villains thought long gone, pushes The.38 Specials into action to thwart the insidious, multi-layered scheme of Paragon City's latest nemesis.

This odd phenomenon only happens during the Yin cycle...

On a serious note: I thought that a previous patch made it so that these sorts of powers do not spawn if there is another nearby same as Ouro portal.

38 minutes ago, iBot said:

This odd phenomenon only happens during the Yin cycle...

On a serious note: I thought that a previous patch made it so that these sorts of powers do not spawn if there is another nearby same as Ouro portal.

I

Ugh. What I meant to say was, It might be in the case of TT (which can only be used by people on the same team) that only a casting from someone in your team would delete one. But that door after the second mission of Yin is very busy this week. I've seen 3 groups there at one time.

1 hour ago, Knock! said:

Ugh. What I meant to say was, It might be in the case of TT (which can only be used by people on the same team) that only a casting from someone in your team would delete one. But that door after the second mission of Yin is very busy this week. I've seen 3 groups there at one time.

Yeah possible the code only works with same team.  Maybe in future the devs can adjust it to not stack.  It is kind of annoying to step out to 3 or 4 of them packed because you don't know if someone on team spawned it so you stand around waiting for the pop up as. 

Is it wrong that I know that's a Yin TF after mission 2.  

Active on Excelsior:

Lode Monkey - Fire Blast / Energy Manipulation Blaster (Blapper), Flaming Doom Monkey - Shield / Martial Arts Tank, Xero-Ranger Monkey - Energy Melee / Energy Aura Stalker

2 hours ago, Shred Monkey said:

Is it wrong that I know that's a Yin TF after mission 2.  

I barely ran TFs during Live, and even I know it as that.

50s (Indom and Excel):  Bluefox (Rad/Beam Rifle Corr), King Pumpkin Spice 🎃 (Mercs/Nature MM), Stupid Like A Fox (Time/DP Def), Poltergeist Prince (Darkness Control/Empathy 'Troller), Capt Sam's Space Zoo (Beast/FF MM), Snake Charming (Mind Control/Poison Troller), The Midnight Bridge (Storm/Rad Blast 'Fender)  Pawkysham Vex (Illusion/Trick Arrow Controller)  Piikal and P'Zhowm (Grav/Energy Dom)