Theme Music – Every Good Hero Should Have Some

ohh I like it, it reminds me of indiana jones or some other speilberg movie with action and adventure!

for my girl, Kandi Raver...

candy1.thumb.jpg.a23964446702a22e08804a079ab0f41e.jpg

it'd be a mix of techno songs but the one I end up humming when i play her is

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later
22 hours ago, DJFM said:

Gwyrdd Mawr

My main alien rogue inv/ss Tank

Wales is a part of the U.K. I've yet to visit but G-search tells

me this is Welsh for "Big Green." Fitting look and theme DJFM. zb7XgP0P_o.png

On 5/26/2021 at 2:07 AM, LikeRacerX said:

This is Pagliacci.

And this is what I imagine plays over the montage of him hunting down members of The Family and seeking revenge on them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4IjJav7xbg

The Italian word for Clown. Also an opera, nice.

Well it's probably a good thing that you imagine one of the more classical

renditions of that song... because the modern cover literally stinks. 07K1tHnz_o.png

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Haha 4

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

• 1 year later

Dame Demolition - Robots/Traps MM.  I've got art, I've got stories, and nooow... I've got a theme song.

ART: John Becaro

Theme: AUTOMATICA by Nigel Stanford

Lucretia.resized.jpg

• Like 1

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

15252 Child of the Tsoo - [SFMA] Ninjas, sorcerers, and human trafficking (Origin Story - Stick Figure/Storm Lotus)

50769 Hunt of the Eclipse - [SFMA] Finding something that was lost to Arachnos for nearly 20 years (Origin Story - Daisy Chain)

53149 Spells as a Service - [SFMA] When a young hacker makes a connection between magic and mathematics and encodes it into a computer program, chaos breaks loose!

I never really put much thought into theme music for any of my characters. I can only think of one that I could easily apply one to and that would be Clapsydra, my Water Blast/Time Manip Corruptor back on Legacy. She was the only character I had that had all of her costume slots filled with more backups in the closet. She loved techno and hitting Pocket D with her friends.

This would be her theme music:

• Like 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

I feel like I've posted this before - forgive me if I'm repeating myself.  Or don't, you know, it's your prerogative, I'm gonna post it anyway, you can't stop me.

One night while driving home and stupid o'clock at night, the following song popped up on the radio.  As soon as a certain verse played, the idea for a "biker angel" character hit me like a ton of bricks wrapped around a Harley.  She ended up becoming a biker valkyrie in the costume creator, because, to be honest, I don't really like angels.  Anyway, this is the song that kicked off my third favorite character, my War Mace / Shield Defense Brute:

...oh, right, the obligatory character pic:

CiM6Y4w.png

Edited by TheOtherTed
  • Like 1

Always loved the Last Starfighter as a movie.  

Got another one for you all... presenting "Dynamo Diva", a 70's inspired scientist turned crimefighter.

The Image:  Dynamo Diva (by Daggerpoint)

dynamodiva.daggerpoint.resized.thumb.jpg.fe16a3e7019a6bf05a517686eb6cd38f.jpg

The Theme:  Eumir Deodato - Super Strut

Edited by MistressOhm
  • Like 2

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

15252 Child of the Tsoo - [SFMA] Ninjas, sorcerers, and human trafficking (Origin Story - Stick Figure/Storm Lotus)

50769 Hunt of the Eclipse - [SFMA] Finding something that was lost to Arachnos for nearly 20 years (Origin Story - Daisy Chain)

53149 Spells as a Service - [SFMA] When a young hacker makes a connection between magic and mathematics and encodes it into a computer program, chaos breaks loose!

YARN | That's my theme music. Every good hero should have some. | I'm Gonna  Git You Sucka (1988) | Video clips by quotes | b3d4e3bc | 紗

• Thumbs Up 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

1 hour ago, Player2 said:

My main from Live, and recreated faithfully here on HC, was a storm/electric defender named Windy Skye, originally inspired by the song Windy by The Association

vkk0dmv.png  

But yours doesn’t have wings to fly above the clouds. 🤔

• Thumbs Up 1

I also have toons with theme songs. Some are inspired by music, in fact.

For instance, Werewolf of London.

Werewolf-Of-London-Bio.jpg

And Billy Club, who's all about Clampdown by The Clash:

Billy-Club-Bio2.jpg

Dance Fighter grooves to Physical by Olivia Newton-John:

Dance-Fighter-Bio.jpg

Frank Pontipee arrives straight out of one my favorite musicals, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers:

Frank-Pontipee-Bio2.jpg
Frank-Pontipee2.jpg[/url

A couple days ago Russ Tamblyn (Gideon Pontipee, in the blue shirt) tweeted a response to the below scene, "My knees ache just looking at this!" 😂

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

More!

The Composer was inspired by various pieces, including "Invitation to the Dance" by Carl Maria von Weber, because that's what I was listening to when I created him, but I'm calling his official theme song "Lethal Symphonies" from Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.

Composer-Bio.jpg

In a similar vein, Steampunk Dwarf's theme is "Underground City" by Derek and Brandon Fletcher:

Steampunk-Dwarf-Bio.jpg

Zebulon Crane's theme is "Hell's Comin' With Me" by Poor Man's Poison. Listen past the opening minute, which acts like an overture before the song really kicks in. Then you'll hear some righteous gothic bluegrass.

Zebulon-Crane-Bio.jpg

Lefty McWright dances a jig to "Sea Front" from the ReBoot soundtrack:

Lefty-Mc-Wright-Bio.jpg