Light Control: A Luminous PBAoE Control Powerset

22 minutes ago, Galaxy Brain said:

Hm, no interaction if you shoot your laser at the same guy twice?

I was considering adding in some extra damage 1352599153_RayofLight.png.b44117c53fead96564eb0c84be7bd09a.png T1: Ray of Light, which shouldn't hopefully be too overpowering. Though it's definitely up in the air at the moment, would be up for suggestions!

1 hour ago, Galaxy Brain said:

Hm, no interaction if you shoot your laser at the same guy twice?

After thinking about it some, yeah, I think bonus damage works best here - gives a nice difference between the T1/T2: one has more damage, the other more control, but both can potentially benefit each other a little, especially for Controllers looking for additional powers to up their offensive capabilities.

1 hour ago, Blackfeather said:

I think I'll also ping @Mezmera on this topic, given their mention of being a Dominator main - hey there! Was wondering if you had any thoughts on this proposed design for Light Control; if it's something that you'd personally find compelling to play, how it stacks up compared to the other Control sets, if it's overpowered/underpowered and so on. If you do decide to voice your thoughts on it, thanks in advance! 😄

It looks like you have the standard optimized powers for control but there's a few things that need reworked. 

That pbaoe toggle power can not have your aoe hold in it, the toggle should have lower rates on it due to being constantly on so taking away an instant cast-able aoe hold is not attractive in the least.  You'd have to replace the hold aspect with something else and then make the level 18 power your standard aoe hold, I don't like target location powers as they are clunky in the thick of fighting so I'd want it to be instant cast. 

The t8 power that has a chance for confuse just needs to be a certain confuse, I see you're also adding in the new attraction mechanic, that'd help keep your confused targets from running off so they just fight each other I just wouldn't want that gravitational mechanic preventing them from attacking each other is all.  If it doesn't then yeah this would be fine as is.  

I'm not too much interested in pets so do what you will with the t9.  

I've played Wind Control on some other servers.  They used Plant as the baseline and boy is that control set OP.  It has an aoe confuse that recharges way too fast plus it also replenishes your endurance.  There's a self buff mechanic with the t9 power which is neat.  Then there's also a couple of aoe controls that benefit from stacks of a mechanic that you can expend for real strong aoe damage through something like say your aoe immobilize.  Wind Control is a very busy set that's just too good since everything recharges way too fast.  But I did find the use of a damage release mechanic in the aoe immobilize pretty nice and the self buff was a novel idea just sometimes hard to take advantage of since you had to have all of your stacks then target your pet with the t9 power, sometimes it's hard to stop and spot your pet in the middle of a fight.  

As long as it seems fun and not too OP with something that makes it unique to itself then that should be attractive enough to try out.  

Just posting to say - I've had this thread open for 2 weeks.  I intend to give this a go-over.  I'm aware there are special mechanics at play so I don't think I can give good commentary based solely on the short descriptions (so instead I'm clogging up the thread with a non-commentary post?)

...To be continued once I can give it a good read.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Mezmera said:

It looks like you have the standard optimized powers for control but there's a few things that need reworked. 

That pbaoe toggle power can not have your aoe hold in it, the toggle should have lower rates on it due to being constantly on so taking away an instant cast-able aoe hold is not attractive in the least.  You'd have to replace the hold aspect with something else and then make the level 18 power your standard aoe hold, I don't like target location powers as they are clunky in the thick of fighting so I'd want it to be instant cast. 

The t8 power that has a chance for confuse just needs to be a certain confuse, I see you're also adding in the new attraction mechanic, that'd help keep your confused targets from running off so they just fight each other I just wouldn't want that gravitational mechanic preventing them from attacking each other is all.  If it doesn't then yeah this would be fine as is.  

I'm not too much interested in pets so do what you will with the t9.  

I've played Wind Control on some other servers.  They used Plant as the baseline and boy is that control set OP.  It has an aoe confuse that recharges way too fast plus it also replenishes your endurance.  There's a self buff mechanic with the t9 power which is neat.  Then there's also a couple of aoe controls that benefit from stacks of a mechanic that you can expend for real strong aoe damage through something like say your aoe immobilize.  Wind Control is a very busy set that's just too good since everything recharges way too fast.  But I did find the use of a damage release mechanic in the aoe immobilize pretty nice and the self buff was a novel idea just sometimes hard to take advantage of since you had to have all of your stacks then target your pet with the t9 power, sometimes it's hard to stop and spot your pet in the middle of a fight.  

As long as it seems fun and not too OP with something that makes it unique to itself then that should be attractive enough to try out.  

Thanks for the feedback! I'll try to explain my reasoning for the way things are at the moment, incorporating your feedback accordingly. As mentioned in the original post, one of the main things I wanted with Light Control was to make a lot of its powers non-standard, while still being viable, along with the goal of making it primarily PBAoE focused.

That's where 1975604704_BlindingHalo.png.324caf2c9fd1a29bf9599d753c78a038.png T4: Blinding Halo comes in - a constant source of Holds that takes time to ramp up, and on occasion, a dash of Light Control's Illumination mechanic to increase its magnitude against more resilient foes. As a result of being constant, it's also the only source of Holds in the set, kind of like how Ice Control's Arctic Air is its only source of Confuse. On the upside, its -To Hit also provides a bit of protection in melee range, and it also functions as another source of damage, kind of like Hot Feet.

I do personally think that even as a Mag 2 PBAoE toggle Hold, it'll pull its weight rather reliably; my experience with Oppressive Gloom has been quite positive in terms of lockdown for instance - and with the Illumination mechanic, it should stack fairly easily, not to mention under the effects of Domination. I'm also of the mind that most AoE Hold powers tend to be a little lacklustre due to their high recharge time and short duration, which I think @SeraphimKensai has touched on in one of their posts for instance, as has @oedipus_tex over here.

I considered the two location based powers (804575760_PrismaticField.png.37db79635018f16e4f24feb5430f294e.png T7: Prismatic Field and 782392347_LuminousDistortion.png.0e95fd0f5450964b893be683ad3a8eca.png T8: Luminous Distortion) that Light Control has to be more supplementary instead of the main focus; more as a way of occupying additional groups of enemies by way of soft control than actively locking them down. That's why the status effects they inflict are on a chance basis, with their baseline effects being fairly soft in nature (slow/attract), kind of similar to Time Manipulation's Distortion Field. Rather than act as hard sources of control in of themselves, they were mainly designed to keep enemies bunched up for later or to just stack on top of 1975604704_BlindingHalo.png.324caf2c9fd1a29bf9599d753c78a038.png T4: Blinding Halo.

As such, the ability to lay them down in advance of, say, an ambush or something like that was something I wanted to keep in mind, hence their location based nature. I can understand why that wouldn't be a cup of tea for everyone though - I definitely make liberal use of /powexec_location cursor on my Earth Controller to make things easier. That being said, I can definitely see the Attract effect in 782392347_LuminousDistortion.png.0e95fd0f5450964b893be683ad3a8eca.png T8: Luminous Distortion being a tad strong for its intended function, and as such may replace it with another slow effect, perhaps with a chance of inflicting the Illuminated effect to enemies within it.

And I do agree, Plant Control is very powerful - Seeds of Confusion is quite silly. I definitely wanted to avoid that amount of power while creating Light Control; I was aiming for something along the lines of Darkness Control myself, with a few caveats: more sources of damage, more risk due to engaging in melee, and a riskier opener.

I expect the Light Controller/Dominator to wade straight into the fight, holding enemies using 1975604704_BlindingHalo.png.324caf2c9fd1a29bf9599d753c78a038.png T4: Blinding Halo, giving it time to take hold by sweeping enemies to the floor using 122333432_IncandescentEruption.png.bed1d861415a435328a8b4fe6b7b8443.png T6: Incandescent Eruption, illuminating the tougher foes with 1352599153_RayofLight.png.b44117c53fead96564eb0c84be7bd09a.png T1: Ray of Light and/or 1676291688_DazzlingGlow.png.a5610320e77a10c63623ec414ef7bc26.png T2: Dazzling Glow to better bypass their status protections. The combined -To Hit of its various powers should help to provide a bit of safety in the meantime as well. For larger crowds, Eclipse.png.ad1aa9468e64d19928d03d3c3c86dfb8.png T5: Twilight should let them get into melee range relatively unscathed.

On 5/17/2021 at 6:36 AM, HelBlaiz said:

I have been ping-ed

I love the idea of the set and especially the concept behind Blinding Halo. I do thin Dazzling Gaze synergy with Illumination might want to be revisited however. Stacking Sleep is fun and all, but you're one stray Fireball away from all that effort being for naught. Might I suggest having the synergy apply Hold instead/in addition to stacking Sleep? That way it's more useful in teams. Kinda cuts into your attempt to avoid single target holds for varieties sake, though.

Regardless, I have at least one character who would love this set.

After some feedback from @Galaxy Brain, I've gone and changed up the powerset a little - now both 1352599153_RayofLight.png.b44117c53fead96564eb0c84be7bd09a.png T1: Ray of Light and 1676291688_DazzlingGlow.png.a5610320e77a10c63623ec414ef7bc26.png T2: Dazzling Glow inflict the Illuminated effect on enemies. As for synergies, I've now changed things up a bit as a result:

• 1352599153_RayofLight.png.b44117c53fead96564eb0c84be7bd09a.png T1: Ray of Light, bonus damage
  • 1676291688_DazzlingGlow.png.a5610320e77a10c63623ec414ef7bc26.png T2: Dazzling Glow, Mag 3.5 Sleep -> Mag 7 Sleep (+3.5)
  • 245456132_RadiatingTies.png.9debb404b3f189c3780bb2f0c9c77ac5.png T3: Radiating Ties, Mag 3 Immobilize -> Mag 4 Immobilize (+1)
  • 1975604704_BlindingHalo.png.324caf2c9fd1a29bf9599d753c78a038.png T4: Blinding Halo, Mag 2 Hold -> Mag 4 Hold (+2)
  • 122333432_IncandescentEruption.png.bed1d861415a435328a8b4fe6b7b8443.png T6: Incandescent Eruption, bonus damage
  • 804575760_PrismaticField.png.37db79635018f16e4f24feb5430f294e.png T7: Prismatic Field, 2% chance Disorient -> 4% chance Disorient
  • 782392347_LuminousDistortion.png.0e95fd0f5450964b893be683ad3a8eca.png T8: Luminous Distortion, 2% chance Confuse -> 4% chance Confuse

This way, 1676291688_DazzlingGlow.png.a5610320e77a10c63623ec414ef7bc26.png T2: Dazzling Glow can still 'stack' its Sleep effect but still deal damage - a magnitude 7 Sleep should be strong enough for most things anyhow. Additionally, both the T1 and the T2 can 'stack' up with 1975604704_BlindingHalo.png.324caf2c9fd1a29bf9599d753c78a038.png T4: Blinding Halo - @Dahle did ask about a lack of a single target Hold, and while I was averse to introducing something like that directly, I think this strikes a nice middle ground - the T4 power is stronger against Illuminated enemies (Mag 4 instead), which I think is fine given its baseline Mag 2 Hold (downgraded from Mag 2.5 as a result of this stacking), along with the fact that it necessitates being in melee range. 245456132_RadiatingTies.png.9debb404b3f189c3780bb2f0c9c77ac5.png T3: Radiating Ties functions similarly, except it just goes up by +1.

Hopefully it maintains the PBAoE feel of the set while being just a little bit stronger - would be interested in your thoughts as always!

9 hours ago, Replacement said:

Just posting to say - I've had this thread open for 2 weeks.  I intend to give this a go-over.  I'm aware there are special mechanics at play so I don't think I can give good commentary based solely on the short descriptions (so instead I'm clogging up the thread with a non-commentary post?)

...To be continued once I can give it a good read.

Thanks for the heads up, and no worries! Especially since a lot of Light Control was actually in a bit of flux until quite recently. I'm fairly happy with how it is currently, but that could definitely change depending on further feedback.

Going to ping @Tater Todd on this as well - heya! Thought this might be of interest to you given your experience with Dominators and so on. As such, I'd definitely like to hear your thoughts on this proposal for Light Control: if it's something you'd be interested in playing, if it's overpowered/underpowered, etc. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there @Frosticus, going to give you a ping given your experience with Dominators/Controllers - thought it'd be interesting hearing your thoughts on this proposed powerset...maybe even your thoughts on how it'd stack up in endgame content? And of course, if this writeup of Light Control would be something you'd be interested in playing! All that good stuff - if you do, many thanks in advance. 🙂

Looking over this set as where it is right now worked a bit I have to say I think the duration on the CC effects seem far too long. Also in part this sets is a child of dark/illusion and I wonder if there isn't an opportunity to do more with it than just be a "PBAOE control set" as it seems the intent. Since light is energy there seems like an opportunity to have unique control play-style with that as the basis.

This may not be helpful feedback at all since it's not specific feedback about individual powers.

On 5/23/2021 at 7:56 AM, zenblack said:

Looking over this set as where it is right now worked a bit I have to say I think the duration on the CC effects seem far too long. Also in part this sets is a child of dark/illusion and I wonder if there isn't an opportunity to do more with it than just be a "PBAOE control set" as it seems the intent. Since light is energy there seems like an opportunity to have unique control play-style with that as the basis.

This may not be helpful feedback at all since it's not specific feedback about individual powers.

Hey there, and thanks for your thoughts on this proposal! All feedback is welcome, and I certainly think it's constructive.

Might you be able to clarify which durations look too long to you? The duration of 1676291688_DazzlingGlow.png.a5610320e77a10c63623ec414ef7bc26.png T2: Dazzling Glow is a one-to-one copy of Mesmerize's duration. Similarly, 245456132_RadiatingTies.png.9debb404b3f189c3780bb2f0c9c77ac5.png T3: Radiating Ties follows the same duration as the other AoE Immobilises. 1975604704_BlindingHalo.png.324caf2c9fd1a29bf9599d753c78a038.png T4: Blinding Halo is supposed to have the same duration as Radiation Emission's Choking Cloud804575760_PrismaticField.png.37db79635018f16e4f24feb5430f294e.png T7: Prismatic Field and 782392347_LuminousDistortion.png.0e95fd0f5450964b893be683ad3a8eca.png T8: Luminous Distortion only have their patches last for 45 seconds, not the effects themselves - I used Time Manipulation's Distortion Field as a model for how they might work. The durations here are the ones that a Controller would have, which might have skewed the times somewhat.

In terms of inspiration for this set, I was actually heavily inspired by Ice Control, looking at its Arctic Air power, and how that was responsible for a lot of the set's heavy lifting. I wanted to create a powerset that worked in a similar way, but more focused, as mentioned in the original post. When I think of the element light, I think of the words 'powerful', 'radiating', 'indiscriminate', and 'straightforward' - control through overwhelming luminosity, extending out from the user; that's where its primarily PBAoE nature comes in, and to a lesser degree, the Illumination mechanic.

In other words, making Light Control relatively straightforward while also being fairly unique was another goal of mine - forgoing a single target hold and immobilise did wonders in that regard, I feel. I'd definitely be interested in hearing your own interpretation of such a powerset, however!

Might ping @Greycat as well - hey there! Thought this proposal might be of interest to you, would be happy to hear your thoughts on this writeup for Light Control if you've any; if it straddles the line between 'fairly unique' and 'not overpowered/underpowered' and so on. Hope to hear from you soon! 😄

Hey there @Naraka! I read this post of yours and thought it was quite relevant to this powerset proposal - given your experience with Dominators, I imagine you've a fair amount to say about the Control powersets, and how they're more or less the same. This writeup for a potential Light Control was designed to be relatively unique, while still providing a fair amount of control, so I'd definitely be interested in hearing your thoughts on it, to see whether or not you think it manages that goal (and of course, if it'd be something you'd be interested in playing with). Hope you like it! 😃

Might give @Arklide a ping as well - heyo! It looks like you've got a fair amount of experience with Dominators/Controllers, so I'd definitely be interested in hearing your thoughts on Light Control here - would it be a powerset you'd be interested in playing, if it works equally well on either archetype, if it's underpowered/overepowered, and so on? Hope you give it a read through and like it! 🙂

Will also give @DZKFire a wave as well - saw you mention having played Dominators for a while; would a powerset like 1975604704_BlindingHalo.png.324caf2c9fd1a29bf9599d753c78a038.png Light Control be something you'd be interested in playing? And if so, I'd love to hear your thoughts on this implementation over here in the original post, if it's a compelling concept, and relatively unique without being over/undertuned. Hope to hear your thoughts on this soon! 😄

Sending a ping over to @BrandX as well! I know strictly speaking Light Control isn't quite the same as Illusion Control...but I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on the powerset nonetheless, especially given how it's a little bit unorthodox as well. Think it'd be something that could be played decently, or something you could see yourself playing? Is it overtuned? Hope to hear your thoughts on this soon! 😃

14 hours ago, Blackfeather said:

Sending a ping over to @BrandX as well! I know strictly speaking Light Control isn't quite the same as Illusion Control...but I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on the powerset nonetheless, especially given how it's a little bit unorthodox as well. Think it'd be something that could be played decently, or something you could see yourself playing? Is it overtuned? Hope to hear your thoughts on this soon! 😃

Okay.  I like the Illumination Effect.  I'd like something better for the pet.  I think I'd go in this direction with it, which I think keeps it inline with what was given.

(Click Single Target) Ray of Light: -ToHit, Sleep/Immobilize (Mag 4), Special (Apply Illumination), Damage

(Click Single Target) Dazzling Glow: -ToHit, Sleep/Hold (Mag 3), Special (Apply Illumination), Damage

(Click Targeted AOE) Radiating Ties: -ToHit, Immobilize (Mag 3), Special (Primary Target takes extra damage/+1 Mag Immobilize if Illuminated), Damage

(Click Targeted AOE) Twilight: -ToHit (-5%), -Perception (-90%)

(Toggle PBAOE) Blinding Halo: -ToHit, -Stealth, +Perception, Special (Damage Only to Illuminated Targets - No damage to targets not illuminated)

(Click PBAOE) Incandescent Eruption: Knockdown, Disorient, Damage (Minor), Special (+1 Mag Stun, Extra Damage)

(Click Targeted AOE) Prismatic Field: -ToHit, Hold, Damage, Special (Primary Target takes extra damage/+1 Mag Hold if Illuminated)

(Targeted AOE) Luminous Distortion: Foes Attract around Targeted Enemy, Chance for Confuse (Mag 3 - ##% Chance), Special (Illuminated Targets have increased chance for Confuse)

(Click Targeted Location Pet) Holographic Distraction: Create 3 Stationary Images that have taunt auras and taunting attacks.  They do not move.  

Moved Twilight to Tier 4, as it's the same as Smoke, which is Tier 4.

I like the idea of all those Targeted AOEs and needing the primary target of the AOE to have Illumination for it to work, instead of just target something else and if they're in the AOE, extra.  The Toggle PBAOE being the exception of course.

As for, is this to powerful or not, I don't know honestly. 

23 hours ago, BrandX said:

Okay.  I like the Illumination Effect.  I'd like something better for the pet.  I think I'd go in this direction with it, which I think keeps it inline with what was given.

(Click Single Target) Ray of Light: -ToHit, Sleep/Immobilize (Mag 4), Special (Apply Illumination), Damage

(Click Single Target) Dazzling Glow: -ToHit, Sleep/Hold (Mag 3), Special (Apply Illumination), Damage

(Click Targeted AOE) Radiating Ties: -ToHit, Immobilize (Mag 3), Special (Primary Target takes extra damage/+1 Mag Immobilize if Illuminated), Damage

(Click Targeted AOE) Twilight: -ToHit (-5%), -Perception (-90%)

(Toggle PBAOE) Blinding Halo: -ToHit, -Stealth, +Perception, Special (Damage Only to Illuminated Targets - No damage to targets not illuminated)

(Click PBAOE) Incandescent Eruption: Knockdown, Disorient, Damage (Minor), Special (+1 Mag Stun, Extra Damage)

(Click Targeted AOE) Prismatic Field: -ToHit, Hold, Damage, Special (Primary Target takes extra damage/+1 Mag Hold if Illuminated)

(Targeted AOE) Luminous Distortion: Foes Attract around Targeted Enemy, Chance for Confuse (Mag 3 - ##% Chance), Special (Illuminated Targets have increased chance for Confuse)

(Click Targeted Location Pet) Holographic Distraction: Create 3 Stationary Images that have taunt auras and taunting attacks.  They do not move.  

Moved Twilight to Tier 4, as it's the same as Smoke, which is Tier 4.

I like the idea of all those Targeted AOEs and needing the primary target of the AOE to have Illumination for it to work, instead of just target something else and if they're in the AOE, extra.  The Toggle PBAOE being the exception of course.

As for, is this to powerful or not, I don't know honestly. 

Hey there, and thanks for your own personal thoughts on this!

The intent behind Light Control's design was to keep the user close while engaging enemies - rather than the exception (i.e. for single target and soft control powers) this was meant to be the rule. I noticed that your version of 1975604704_BlindingHalo.png.324caf2c9fd1a29bf9599d753c78a038.png T4: Blinding Halo has no actual control aspect to it (lacks a Hold/Range debuff to keep enemies close), and similarly, 245456132_RadiatingTies.png.9debb404b3f189c3780bb2f0c9c77ac5.png T3: Radiating Ties was converted to a targeted AoE power rather than a PBAoE one.

In service of this design, Light Control lacks a single target hold and immobilize, relying instead on either its sleep power in 1676291688_DazzlingGlow.png.a5610320e77a10c63623ec414ef7bc26.png T2: Dazzling Glow, and/or additional damage via 1352599153_RayofLight.png.b44117c53fead96564eb0c84be7bd09a.png T1: Ray of Light. Its main source of lockdown, 1975604704_BlindingHalo.png.324caf2c9fd1a29bf9599d753c78a038.png T4: Blinding Halo is as such positioned early in the set, in the same position that Ice Control's Arctic Air is (T4) - said power was a large inspiration for me here.

In this vein, 804575760_PrismaticField.png.37db79635018f16e4f24feb5430f294e.png T7: Prismatic Field was not intended to be a hard control power - it appears your version was inspired by Darkness Control's Shadow Field - I was going for a slow patch; something like Time Manipulation's Distortion Field, but with some damage, and a small chance to disorient instead of hold. Light Control already has an always-on source of holding enemies in 1975604704_BlindingHalo.png.324caf2c9fd1a29bf9599d753c78a038.png T4: Blinding Halo.

As for an alternative T9 to the currently existing one, I'm curious as to your thoughts on the one I designed after hearing similar suggestions from @MTeague. To whit:

1960645279_GleamingSphere.png.bd89df70fbcb039e88008c4e90ba7c11.png T9: Gleaming Sphere

You summon an immobile, shining sphere of light that surrounds your current location, preventing anything inside from being seen from the outside, and vice versa. Area of Effect powers may still damage those obscured by the sphere. The luminous intensity within the sphere can cause enemies to take moderate Energy damage, have their chance to hit reduced, and even cause them to exit the area if possible.

Damage

Moderate DoT (Energy)

Recharge

Long (120s)

Duration

60s

Minimum Level

Effects

Summon Sphere: Location (PBAoE)

Foe -To Hit, Afraid (Mag 50)

Enhancements

Enhance Damage

Reduce Endurance Cost

Enhance Recharge

Enhance To Hit Debuff

Set Categories

Melee AoE Damage

To Hit Debuff

It's a somewhat unorthodox power, in a similar vein to Gravity Control's Dimension Shift - as such, I wrote up a list of potential applications here.

I consider the Illumination effect as something auxiliary to the feel of Light Control - it's more of a way of enhancing the strength of different powers a little rather than a full blown dependant to the set (not to mention a way of stacking Holds while still forcing the set to stay in close range due to how 1975604704_BlindingHalo.png.324caf2c9fd1a29bf9599d753c78a038.png T4: Blinding Halo synergises with it). Credit actually goes to @Galaxy Brain for the additional synergies here; I wouldn't have thought to introduce them alone.

A new set could certainly build more heavily on this mechanic, but I think it'd be a different powerset in its own right. For instance, a mostly single-target powerset that has one power mark enemies, and when struck by another, converts the single target power to an area-of-effect...a Radiation Control powerset could easily benefit from this sort of mechanic, such as in the form of an atomic reaction or something along those lines.

Hope this explains my design rationale a bit more, and thanks again for your comments!

Edited by Blackfeather

Well, I tend to have a brash persona when it comes to forum posting (which will likely end up being my banning, but I don't honestly care), I frankly didn't have much to say about the suggested set because it felt mostly bland.  It took me a while to finally come up with something that hasn't already been said or is at least mildly engaging (mostly to myself).  

If the set, as is, was introduced, I don't think it would be bad.  Mechanically, I don't think it would seem very different either.  The disintegrate/time crawl mechanic was experimental and I actually like it in Beam Rifle but in any of the time sets, it's mostly ignored.  Being hit-or-miss, I'm unsure about this iteration mostly because, with Beam Rifle, Disintegrate is just an overall good effect you want to spread but with time, it's mostly just "nice if it's there".  I feel the initial powers (the sleep and immobilize) are mostly just fluff to improve although I suppose later on, being able to two-shot sleep some foes would have its uses, the only *real* benefit to the set's mechanic is Blinding Halo and possibly the effects that just add damage (although we'd need numbers to truly decide how much benefit).

If the premiere power is going to be Blinding Halo, why not have more powers built to propagate the illuminate mechanic?

Another experimental possibility might be to have alternate "pulse" effects on some of the perpetuated AoEs like Luminous Distortion that only affect illuminated foes.  So foes that are inside Luminous Distortion have a chance to be confused while illuminated foes will see the light and move inward (pull).  What I'm saying is, a 2% increase to confuse (without some kidn of duration increase) is crap.

Lastly, if a text pop-up would be implemented, I think "Sees the light!" (15 char) feels more impactful than "Illuminated!" (12 char).  One is only 3 characters longer but also isn't just one word so more distinguishable from other pop ups.  Also also, I just don't like ||| so yeah.

If you didn't know, I'm adequate at stretching out text somewhat due to uni and overall, I am mostly indifferent to the suggestion.  It doesn't push any boundaries and is overall simple for implementation.  I think any new set should be experimental, moreso than what is presented here.

Edited by Naraka
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Naraka said:

Well, I tend to have a brash persona when it comes to forum posting (which will likely end up being my banning, but I don't honestly care), I frankly didn't have much to say about the suggested set because it felt mostly bland.  It took me a while to finally come up with something that hasn't already been said or is at least mildly engaging (mostly to myself).  

If the set, as is, was introduced, I don't think it would be bad.  Mechanically, I don't think it would seem very different either.  The disintegrate/time crawl mechanic was experimental and I actually like it in Beam Rifle but in any of the time sets, it's mostly ignored.  Being hit-or-miss, I'm unsure about this iteration mostly because, with Beam Rifle, Disintegrate is just an overall good effect you want to spread but with time, it's mostly just "nice if it's there".  I feel the initial powers (the sleep and immobilize) are mostly just fluff to improve although I suppose later on, being able to two-shot sleep some foes would have its uses, the only *real* benefit to the set's mechanic is Blinding Halo and possibly the effects that just add damage (although we'd need numbers to truly decide how much benefit).

I will have to agree, in the case of Time, I always felt the benefits of Time Crawl was a bit meh.  I would use it on AVs for the -Regen, so the other powers would get buffed up, but it's usefulness always felt meh.

And most seem to skip Temporal Selection and it's benefits are only more healing on the couple of targets you may have the Accelerated effect on.

While my version seems to have missed the point of what the OP was going for, I would have to agree the "Use this power to buff these powers" I would hope would be useful.  Which, in my version, I did imagine them being useful for.

To @Blackfeather I have to say, I would want a single target hold if for nothing else, Hami Raids and LGTF.

For Blinding Halo, I know I didn't have a control effect in it, but neither does Conductive Aura (Electric Control), Smoke (Fire Control - which is pretty much copied with Twilight), Spectral Wounds/Invisibility Powers (Illusion Control), and Spirit Tree (Plant Control), so there is precedence.  As for the Hold aspect, I get the feeling it wouldn't be a great hold power, if put into a toggle.  Chance to weak, so not enough stacking, or duration...feels like it just wouldn't be good enough hold, as a toggle.  I then thought with the Illuminated effect, it could be a sort of Damage Toggle for Illuminated Targets.

I do have to say, my version of Prismatic Field was not inspired by Shadow Field, however, as I never played the set, or really looked into it, as I never had a concept I felt right for it.  My thought on it, was I liked your Illuminated Effect idea.  I also liked the idea of all the AOE powers being Targeted AOEs and having the main target having the effects boosted, if they were Illuminated.

The idea being, it would likely encourage use of said powers on the harder targets (Bosses) in normal play and meaner on AVs.  Enough so, I wondered if for the AOE it shouldn't be Mag 2 Hold with +2 Mag on Illuminated Targets, so it wasn't so much +3 Mag on everyone.

I did see you had a "Come to me" or "Come to here" idea with it, which is what I went with for the tier 8 and 9.

2 hours ago, Naraka said:

If the premiere power is going to be Blinding Halo, why not have more powers built to propagate the illuminate mechanic?

Another experimental possibility might be to have alternate "pulse" effects on some of the perpetuated AoEs like Luminous Distortion that only affect illuminated foes.  So foes that are inside Luminous Distortion have a chance to be confused while illuminated foes will see the light and move inward (pull).  What I'm saying is, a 2% increase to confuse (without some kidn of duration increase) is crap.

Lastly, if a text pop-up would be implemented, I think "Sees the light!" (15 char) feels more impactful than "Illuminated!" (12 char).  One is only 3 characters longer but also isn't just one word so more distinguishable from other pop ups.  Also also, I just don't like ||| so yeah.

If you didn't know, I'm adequate at stretching out text somewhat due to uni and overall, I am mostly indifferent to the suggestion.  It doesn't push any boundaries and is overall simple for implementation.  I think any new set should be experimental, moreso than what is presented here.

Hey there, and thanks for your thoughts on this! There's plenty here, and it's definitely engaging, so don't worry about it - I pinged you knowing your stance on unique powersets from the start, so it's definitely neat seeing what constitutes as different/unique from that kind of perspective.

I'll absolutely acknowledge that I was attempting to create a relatively unique powerset from the start, so it's a bit of a shame that didn't come through. I do think that can be a bit of a challenge, especially for the Control powersets; in general, they share a lot between each other, usually varying by the shape of their powers (cone/TAoE/PBBAoE) and secondary effects more than anything else - their status effects, outside of a few oddball powers are mostly consistent with each other. From what I've seen of Wind Control, it appeared fairly similar in that regard, except with an added way to deal some damage via a builder/spender mechanic.

Also, as a quick correction, 1352599153_RayofLight.png.b44117c53fead96564eb0c84be7bd09a.png T1: Ray of Light isn't an immobilize power, but primarily a debuff/damage one; there's only one immobilization power in the set in 245456132_RadiatingTies.png.9debb404b3f189c3780bb2f0c9c77ac5.png T3: Radiating Ties. This was sort of an attempt at said variation I brought up previously - the same reason why the set doesn't really have a single target Hold power.

The Illumination mechanic was definitely taking notes from Time Manipulation's Delayed effect; it was actually from @Galaxy Brain that I was inspired to expand the synergies to the point where they are now, introducing its application in both the T1 and T2 instead of just the former. In other words, additional damage/stronger magnitude status effects against such marked foes was sort of the intent behind it.

That being said, I do think you've a fair point - I think there might be room for another power in the set that inflicts it. I'm kind of leaning on 122333432_IncandescentEruption.png.bed1d861415a435328a8b4fe6b7b8443.png T6: Incandescent Eruption at the moment, maybe upping the recharge a bit as a result and getting rid of the chance to Stun; essentially it'd work as an instant boost to the potency of 1975604704_BlindingHalo.png.324caf2c9fd1a29bf9599d753c78a038.png T4: Blinding Halo for a short period of time. That'd keep the focus on the T4 while not overpowering it, hopefully - one reason why I'm fairly conservative with how many powers inflict the Illuminated effect is due to precedence in Ice Control's Arctic Air; despite being Ice Control's main control power, it's mostly standalone.

I've got a few ideas in my head that may potentially make quite a few large reaching changes across this set that'll hopefully give it a more unique flavour. Thanks for your feedback, hopefully you'll see the results of this soon, looking forward to your feedback on it once I finish it!

13 hours ago, BrandX said:

I will have to agree, in the case of Time, I always felt the benefits of Time Crawl was a bit meh.  I would use it on AVs for the -Regen, so the other powers would get buffed up, but it's usefulness always felt meh.

And most seem to skip Temporal Selection and it's benefits are only more healing on the couple of targets you may have the Accelerated effect on.

While my version seems to have missed the point of what the OP was going for, I would have to agree the "Use this power to buff these powers" I would hope would be useful.  Which, in my version, I did imagine them being useful for.

To @Blackfeather I have to say, I would want a single target hold if for nothing else, Hami Raids and LGTF.

For Blinding Halo, I know I didn't have a control effect in it, but neither does Conductive Aura (Electric Control), Smoke (Fire Control - which is pretty much copied with Twilight), Spectral Wounds/Invisibility Powers (Illusion Control), and Spirit Tree (Plant Control), so there is precedence.  As for the Hold aspect, I get the feeling it wouldn't be a great hold power, if put into a toggle.  Chance to weak, so not enough stacking, or duration...feels like it just wouldn't be good enough hold, as a toggle.  I then thought with the Illuminated effect, it could be a sort of Damage Toggle for Illuminated Targets.

I do have to say, my version of Prismatic Field was not inspired by Shadow Field, however, as I never played the set, or really looked into it, as I never had a concept I felt right for it.  My thought on it, was I liked your Illuminated Effect idea.  I also liked the idea of all the AOE powers being Targeted AOEs and having the main target having the effects boosted, if they were Illuminated.

The idea being, it would likely encourage use of said powers on the harder targets (Bosses) in normal play and meaner on AVs.  Enough so, I wondered if for the AOE it shouldn't be Mag 2 Hold with +2 Mag on Illuminated Targets, so it wasn't so much +3 Mag on everyone.

I did see you had a "Come to me" or "Come to here" idea with it, which is what I went with for the tier 8 and 9.

I think I might have this figured out - I've reworked a few things with your feedback along with @Naraka's, but I'll stay tight lipped for now. I'll say you definitely inspired a few changes, but I'll let you be the judge of them after I properly put them to paper. Hopefully you'll like the changes!

(Though as a heads up, Mag 2 Hold with +2 Mag on Illuminated targets is how the current iteration of Blinding Halo works. 😉)

1 minute ago, Blackfeather said:

I think I might have this figured out - I've reworked a few things with your feedback along with @Naraka's, but I'll stay tight lipped for now. I'll say you definitely inspired a few changes, but I'll let you be the judge of them after I properly put them to paper. Hopefully you'll like the changes!

(Though as a heads up, Mag 2 Hold with +2 Mag on Illuminated targets is how the current iteration of Blinding Halo works. 😉)

Yes, but as a toggle, I figure there's only a small chance of the hold landing in the first place as I can't imagine a toggle hold power that holds everyone and likely doesn't last long, but I await to see what you got.

Alright! I think I've finished this write-up now; it's a pretty large revamp from the original concept, maintaining the same focus on melee range combat while expanding its scope and introducing more standard powers. A big part of this comes from the change to Light Control's special mechanic. Or more accurately, mechanics plural.

Special Effects: Illumination and Refraction

Light Control’s special effects come in two parts which work in tandem with each other:

• Illumination strengthens the effects of powers in different ways (8s duration)

• Inflicted by:

• 852813939_RadiatingTies(Chain).png.ea9029a07b151df4addf97a219ae243b.png T1: Radiating Ties

• 104614765_DazzlingGlow(Chain).png.829e34766f7212203d53c18793e1214d.png T2: Dazzling Glow

• 627028966_RayofLight(Chain).png.bd5d308bbd4e5bfa43aa8ad064cfa0f9.png T3: Ray of Light

• 122333432_IncandescentEruption.png.bed1d861415a435328a8b4fe6b7b8443.png T6: Incandescent Eruption (50% chance)

• 278989210_ShiningMotes.png.cee815dd22c339ad160973a3f8e8a36f.png T9: Shining Motes (Post-Defeat: 80% chance)

• Affects:

• 852813939_RadiatingTies(Chain).png.ea9029a07b151df4addf97a219ae243b.png T1: Radiating Ties, bonus damage

• 104614765_DazzlingGlow(Chain).png.829e34766f7212203d53c18793e1214d.png T2: Dazzling Glow, Mag 3.5 Sleep -> Mag 7 Sleep (+3.5)

• 627028966_RayofLight(Chain).png.bd5d308bbd4e5bfa43aa8ad064cfa0f9.png T3: Ray of Light, bonus damage

• Eclipse.png.ad1aa9468e64d19928d03d3c3c86dfb8.png T5: Twilight, 25% chance Refraction -> 50% chance Refraction

• 804575760_PrismaticField.png.37db79635018f16e4f24feb5430f294e.png T7: Prismatic Field, 2% chance Disorient -> Disorient

• 782392347_LuminousDistortion.png.0e95fd0f5450964b893be683ad3a8eca.png T8: Luminous Distortion, 2% chance Confuse -> Confuse

• Powers that benefit from Illumination consume it upon taking effect

• Refraction propagates the effects of single target powers across multiple enemies

• Inflicted by:

• 1378878908_RefractiveHalo.png.3b9f3a218fdcaa3e5c5887ffbeb5f7ec.png T4: Refractive Halo

• Eclipse.png.ad1aa9468e64d19928d03d3c3c86dfb8.png T5: Twilight (25% chance, 8s)

• Affects:

• 852813939_RadiatingTies(Chain).png.ea9029a07b151df4addf97a219ae243b.png T1: Radiating Ties

• 104614765_DazzlingGlow(Chain).png.829e34766f7212203d53c18793e1214d.png T2: Dazzling Glow

• 627028966_RayofLight(Chain).png.bd5d308bbd4e5bfa43aa8ad064cfa0f9.png T3: Ray of Light

• Affected powers chain across nearby Refracted enemies, each consecutive chain halving their duration

• Illuminated enemies prevent this duration from being halved

• Chaining only occurs if the initial target is also Refracted

• Prioritises enemies who are also Illuminated first

Your mention of using the Illumination mechanic to enable AoE powers was fleshed out into its own mechanic in its own right, @BrandX, while still keeping the T4 as its central power - that's where the Refraction mechanic comes in, with the general idea being "redirecting/channelling light". Since 1378878908_RefractiveHalo.png.3b9f3a218fdcaa3e5c5887ffbeb5f7ec.png T4: Refractive Halo is the primary way of inflicting this effect, if the Light Controller/Dominator wants to make the most of it they'll need to stick close (though there's a few other options). This way, Light Control can still have a single target Hold as well, and can even make other powers 'radiate' out.

The Illumination mechanic hopefully balances this mechanic out a little, and also add some bonus damage/stronger effects to existing powers. Without targeting enemies that are both Illuminated and Refracted, the duration of the ST powers halves with every subsequent target. 122333432_IncandescentEruption.png.bed1d861415a435328a8b4fe6b7b8443.png T6: Incandescent Eruption provides the primary way of illuminating multiple enemies at once, and as such has a relatively long recharge time.

As for the set itself the last few powers are relatively unchanged, except for stronger interactions with the Illumination mechanic, credit to @Naraka for the suggestion! However, I do think with these changes in the first half of the set, Light Control hopefully stands out a little more, while still not compromising on its more PBAoE focus.

Light Control

"You can manipulate light in a variety of ways to overwhelm and bewilder your foes. Some powers in Light Control inflict the Illumination effect, strengthening their potency. Others inflict the Refraction effect, allowing powers to chain across Refracted targets, effects diminishing with every chain unless those targets are also Illuminated."

Power Table

Power

Level

Effect

852813939_RadiatingTies(Chain).png.ea9029a07b151df4addf97a219ae243b.png

Radiating Ties

Ranged (Chain), Moderate DMG(Energy), Foe Immobilize, Foe -To Hit, -Fly, Special

104614765_DazzlingGlow(Chain).png.829e34766f7212203d53c18793e1214d.png

Dazzling Glow

Ranged (Chain), Moderate DMG(Energy), Foe Sleep, Foe -To Hit, Special

627028966_RayofLight(Chain).png.bd5d308bbd4e5bfa43aa8ad064cfa0f9.png

Ray of Light

Ranged (Chain), Moderate DMG(Energy), Foe Hold, -To Hit, Special

1378878908_RefractiveHalo.png.3b9f3a218fdcaa3e5c5887ffbeb5f7ec.png

Refractive Halo

Toggle: PBAoE, Foe -To Hit, -Range, -Stealth, Special

Eclipse.png.ad1aa9468e64d19928d03d3c3c86dfb8.png

Twilight

Ranged (Targeted AoE), Foe -Visibility, -To Hit, Chance for Special

122333432_IncandescentEruption.png.bed1d861415a435328a8b4fe6b7b8443.png

Incandescent Eruption

PBAoE, Minor DMG(Energy/Smashing), Foe Knockdown, Chance for Special

804575760_PrismaticField.png.37db79635018f16e4f24feb5430f294e.png

Prismatic Field

Ranged (Location AoE), Minor DoT(Energy), Foe -Speed, -DEF(All), Chance for Disorient

782392347_LuminousDistortion.png.0e95fd0f5450964b893be683ad3a8eca.png

Luminous Distortion

Ranged (Location AoE), Foe Attract, Chance for Confuse

278989210_ShiningMotes.png.cee815dd22c339ad160973a3f8e8a36f.png

Shining Motes

Summon Motes: Melee, Minor DoT(Energy)

Powers

852813939_RadiatingTies(Chain).png.ea9029a07b151df4addf97a219ae243b.png T1: Radiating Ties

Beams of light spring forth from you towards a single foe, trapping them in an array of blinding incandescence, and rendering them immobilized. Enemies powerful enough to resist this effect will still have their chance to hit reduced. Applying Radiating Ties on a refracted enemy will cause it to chain to other nearby refracted targets. The first target struck by Radiating Ties will also be Illuminated. Illuminated enemies will take additional damage from Radiating Ties before consuming the effect.

Damage

Moderate DoT (Energy)

Recharge

Fast (4s)

Duration

27.94s

Minimum Level

Effects

Ranged Chain

Foe Immobilize (Mag 4), -To Hit, Special (Illuminate)

Enhancements

Enhance Accuracy
Enhance Damage

Reduce Endurance Cost

Enhance Immobilize

Enhance Recharge

Enhance To Hit Debuff

Set Categories

Immobilize

Ranged Damage

To Hit Debuff

104614765_DazzlingGlow(Chain).png.829e34766f7212203d53c18793e1214d.png T2: Dazzling Glow

Causes a dizzying array of light to appear before a foe. The target is left mesmerized and illuminated by the display, even as its brightness damages them, though subsequent attacks will free them from this effect. Enemies powerful enough to resist this effect will still have their chance to hit reduced. Applying Dazzling Glow on a refracted enemy will cause it to chain to other nearby refracted targets. The first target struck by Dazzling Glow will also be Illuminated. The strength of this Sleep will be increased when used against illuminated targets, consuming the effect in the process.

Damage

Moderate (Energy)

Recharge

Moderate (8s)

Duration

55.88s

Minimum Level

Effects

Ranged Chain

Foe Sleep (Mag 3.5), -To Hit, Special (Illuminate)

Enhancements

Enhance Accuracy
Enhance Damage

Reduce Endurance Cost

Enhance Recharge

Enhance Range

Enhance Sleep

Enhance To Hit Debuff

Set Categories

Ranged Damage

Sleep

To Hit Debuff

627028966_RayofLight(Chain).png.bd5d308bbd4e5bfa43aa8ad064cfa0f9.png T3: Ray of Light

You generate a luminous beam of light and fire it at a target, dealing Energy damage to them. Its brightness can temporarily reduce the chance to hit of your foes, and render them helpless. Applying Ray of Light on a refracted enemy will cause it to chain to other nearby refracted targets. The first target struck by Ray of Light will also be Illuminated. Illuminated enemies will take additional damage from Ray of Light before consuming the effect.

Damage

Moderate (Energy)

Recharge

Moderate (8s)

Duration 22.35s

Minimum Level

Effects

Ranged Chain

Foe Hold (Mag 3), -To Hit, Special (Illuminate)

Enhancements

Enhance Accuracy
Enhance Damage

Reduce Endurance Cost

Enhance Hold

Enhance Recharge

Enhance Range

Enhance To Hit Debuff

Set Categories

Hold

Ranged Damage

To Hit Debuff

1378878908_RefractiveHalo.png.3b9f3a218fdcaa3e5c5887ffbeb5f7ec.png T4: Refractive Halo

You command light to surround you in a bright halo, reducing the chance to hit, range, and stealth capabilities of nearby foes. Enemies within your halo also become Refracted, as your halo continuously pulls light around you. Some powers from Light Control can chain across refracted enemies, affecting multiple targets at once. Each consecutive target will suffer from a weaker version than the previous target in the chain, unless the target is also Illuminated.

Endurance

0.52/s

Recharge

Slow (10s)

Duration

1s

Minimum Level

Effects

Point Blank Area of Effect

Foe -To Hit, -Stealth, -Range, Special

Enhancements

Reduce Endurance Cost

Enhance Recharge

Enhance To Hit Debuff

Set Categories

To Hit Debuff

Eclipse.png.ad1aa9468e64d19928d03d3c3c86dfb8.png T5: Twilight

Draws light away from all foes near your target, inhibiting their vision. Most foes will not be able to see past normal melee range, although some may have better perception. If the foes are attacked, they will be alerted to your presence, but will suffer a penalty to their chance to hit. Your redirection of light may also cause some enemies to become Refracted, with a higher chance of this occurring if you target an Illuminated enemy, consuming the effect in the process.

Recharge

Slow (15s)

Duration

60s

Minimum Level

Effects

Ranged (Targeted Area of Effect)

Foe -90% Perception, -To Hit, Chance of Special (25% Refraction)

Enhancements

Enhance Accuracy

Reduce Endurance Cost

Enhance Recharge

Enhance Range

Enhance To Hit Debuff

Set Categories

To Hit Debuff

122333432_IncandescentEruption.png.bed1d861415a435328a8b4fe6b7b8443.png T6: Incandescent Eruption

Light swells out of you in a powerful burst, knocking enemies to the ground and dealing some minor damage. The intensity of this blast may also leave some foes Illuminated.

Damage

Minor (Energy)

Recharge

Long (120s)

Duration

8s

Minimum Level

Effects

Point Blank Area of Effect

Foe Knockdown, Chance of Special (50% Illumination)

Enhancements

Enhance Accuracy
Enhance Damage

Reduce Endurance Cost

Enhance Hold

Enhance Recharge

Enhance To Hit Debuff

Set Categories

Hold

Melee AoE Damage

To Hit Debuff

804575760_PrismaticField.png.37db79635018f16e4f24feb5430f294e.png T7: Prismatic Field

A painfully bright field of light appears at an area of your choice, dealing minimal Energy damage to foes inside of it. Enemies inside this field will have their movement dramatically slowed, and their defences weakened as they attempt to navigate with their perception compromised, with a chance of even becoming disoriented. Illuminated targets will immediately become disoriented, consuming the effect in the process.

Damage

Minor DoT (Energy)

Recharge

Long (60s)

Duration

45s

Minimum Level

Effects

Ranged (Location Area of Effect)

Foe -Speed (90%), -Defense(All), Chance of Disorient (Mag 3, 2% chance)

Enhancements

Enhance Damage

Enhance Defense Debuff

Enhance Disorient

Reduce Endurance Cost

Enhance Range

Enhance Recharge

Enhance Slow

Set Categories

Defense Debuff

Ranged AoE Damage

Slow Movement

Stuns

782392347_LuminousDistortion.png.0e95fd0f5450964b893be683ad3a8eca.png T8: Luminous Distortion

You twist the way that light behaves in a selected area, deceiving foes into moving towards it. Enemies caught in this distortion may even become confused, targeting their allies by accident as their perception is warped. Illuminated targets will immediately become confused, consuming the effect in the process.

Recharge

Long (60s)

Duration

45s

Minimum Level

Effects

Ranged (Targeted Area of Effect)

Foe Attract, Chance of Confuse (Mag 3, 2% chance)

Enhancements

Enhance Confuse

Reduce Endurance Cost

Enhance Recharge

Enhance Range

Set Categories

Confuse

278989210_ShiningMotes.png.cee815dd22c339ad160973a3f8e8a36f.png T9: Shining Motes

You concentrate light together to create three Shining Motes at a target location. Shining Motes are fragile and have little intelligence of their own, instinctively moving towards enemies, damaging all those close to them. Upon expiring, they explode in a small but powerful brilliance that knocks down nearby enemies, and may cause them to become Illuminated. Targeting a mote using Radiating Ties, Dazzling Glow, or Ray of Light will force it to expire early. Shining Motes can be healed and buffed like any teammate.

Damage

Minor (Energy)

Recharge

Very Long (240s)

Minimum Level

Effects

Summon Motes: Melee

Pet Powers

Fly (Auto: Flight)

Nova (Post Defeat: PBAoE (Energy), Foe Knockdown, Chance of Special)

Shining Halo (PBAoE, DoT (Energy))

Resistance (Auto, Res(E25 N25, P25), Res(Immobilize))

Enhancements

Enhance Accuracy

Enhance Damage

Enhance Disorient

Reduce Endurance Cost

Enhance Recharge

Set Categories

Knockback

Pet Damage

Recharge Intensive Pets

Hope you guys like this! I think it maintains the feel of the previous design while also being more interactive in the process.

Edited by Blackfeather
  • Like 3