List of Which Items Are Actually Tintable

I made a Google Doc of items which you can color/tint in the editor. I cross referenced it with the type of item...information such as, it has a flat surface (with no projections), it's a household item, it's small, from nature, miscellaneous, etc. I did not put in here items which SAY they are tintable, but which currently are not. (I'm looking at you, Rock 9 in Landscape, Oxygen Tank in Medical & Science, and others like you!) I noted if something is only partially tintable, as well (I did not include any item on which the tintable area was so small as to be insignificant.) I will put up a web PDF and what I hope is just a PDF. So, web PDF: Editor Items that are Tintable - Editor Items that are Tintable - Sheet1-1.pdf

And I was hoping I could just display a PDF here, but not sure it will. However, here's the converted PDF, in hopes!

output.pdf

I hope this helps folks in navigating the editor.

-Dacy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You da best Dacy.  I'ma sure I speak for whole community when i say thank you for the tremendous hard work you put in to helping us base builders.

An Ounce of Pounce is worth a Pound of Bounce.

Pouncy!! I haven’t seen you in a while. I’d love to see your progress on your amazing murals!

And thanks. 😊

-Dacy

They are done. Got one on each side.  Mama on one and My babies in front of Grama Pouncy's statue.

They are in my Profile > about me.

Or you can come to torch and use  /enterbasefrompasscode ANOUNCEOFPOUNCE-9549

• Like 1

An Ounce of Pounce is worth a Pound of Bounce.