Pocket D Bartenders

1 hour ago, Tyrannical said:

I believe the change was made so that Roleplayers weren't repeatedly disturbed by people flying by to collect their inspirations

Interesting. Okay so lets leave the blue bar that 90% of the RPers use alone but what about some love to the red side. Tiki room and the barkeep upstairs. I rarely see anyone at those locations. At the least there would be a merchant at either extreme end of pocket D that way.

2 hours ago, Driglok said:

Is there any way ALL the bartenders in Pocket D could be merchants selling inspirations?

I never understood why they didn't sell at least something.

Maybe over-priced and expecting a tip, but selling something.

I guess some of them do at Valentines, but they should sell something all year round.

Isn't that their day job? (er ... maybe night job)

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

1 hour ago, SwitchFade said:

Someone even complained that war witch sipping her coffee was so disturbing when they were using the NPCs in that area that it was game breaking.

And war witch was relocated.

/e facepalm

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

55 minutes ago, Driglok said:

Okay so lets leave the blue bar that 90% of the RPers use

Uh, I figure anyone "hanging out" role-playing are mostly doing it in bases at this point.

It isn't like the days when you could go do the Pocket D and player characters were actually dancing on the dance floor.

12 hours ago, SwitchFade said:

Someone even complained that war witch sipping her coffee was so disturbing when they were using the NPCs in that area that it was game breaking.

In the interest of fairness, that coffee drink slurp sound is really freaking loud and goes off every 8 seconds.  It's gross.

9 hours ago, VinceBlood said:

In the interest of fairness, that coffee drink slurp sound is really freaking loud and goes off every 8 seconds.  It's gross.

Must be in the music track sound. I have that turned way down (cool music, but gets very repetitive). I don't remember ever hearing it.

I have my SFC sound turned down a bit, but no that much. 

The SFX that really annoyed me the most was the fluorescent light sound in Praetoria. Didn't like the missions much. That sound was the final straw that swore me off of making Praetorian characters.

22 hours ago, SwitchFade said:

IIRC they moved her closer to the bathroom which is just logical.

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Oubliette_Red said:

Perhaps install vending machine in several locations and have those dispense merchandise.

Alternate looking inspirations: candy bars, chip bags, cigarettes (boo!), sodas, energy drinks, etc?  I'm game. (altho that could be a 3rd-party mod)

name ideas: "Giggles" candy bar, "Soaring" energy drink, "Shivan" gummi bears, "Stheno" jerky, "Slate" rock candy, "Yin Yang" chips...  😄  

Edited by gamingglen

2 hours ago, gamingglen said:

Alternate looking inspirations: candy bars, chip bags, cigarettes (boo!), sodas, energy drinks, etc?  I'm game. (altho that could be a 3rd-party mod)

name ideas: "Giggles" candy bar, "Soaring" energy drink, "Brawler" candy bar, "Yin" chips...  😄  

Or what if we could modify the throwing disk power to be some fancy beer. Give it a range of melee and you could buy drinks for people.

• Like 1