Inv/Rad, Making an all around AT

Wolfenstein

Fellow Tankers, I'm asking for help on an Inv/Rad build.  I'd really like this to be my everyday, get on and go AT.  I've started her as an 801 idea of an endgame Tank but realize, for me that I'm probably not going to be the Tanker that people would expect me to be (in those UPPER, UPPER level ones).  That said, playing the AT from the beginning to currently Vet level 8, I'm learning and getting better with each TF I run.  Not trying to be one of the best, but really just doing my job and helping to move everyone forward safely, lol.  The (problem) situation I have is, I REALLY like to solo mishes.  Just go on my own and knock out storylines by myself, just to really escape RT altogether.  I have a couple high level Tanks already that I can pull IO sets off of to make anything, so that wont be the problem.  I used a couple build ideas form others (thank you Infinitum), and put together a build.  I know that it may not be the most offensive or "Tankiest" of builds, but maybe it would be a "really solid", do anything and everything (endgame 50+++) type of AT.  If you could offer some suggestions or an alternate build, I'd really appreciate it.  I've been running around with a regular SO set for about a week now, but would REALLY like to get an IO final build on her asap to join in to those upper areas.  If you see "InvinCybill" running around, that's me!

Here's what I came up with;

InvinCybill - Tanker (Invulnerability).mxd

1 hour ago, ninja surprise said:

Cool name!

Your build looks super solid with resists and defense way higher than they need to be.  Personally I like having more attacks, but if the ones you have recharge quick enough to defeat stuff, that's all you need.

Thanks for the compliment on the name!  I really appreciate it.  I had some time this afternoon and whipped this "offensive" minded build for her.  This would be a more "on my own" build, with more attacks, but also have the +Res capped most of the time and (some) DEF pretty high as well.  looks "fun".

your two cents would be really appreciated on this one as well.  I'm not sure if I'm using sets correctly.  You can always move sets around, I get that, but just trying to not have to respec too often.  Also, maybe you can help me with a part of the game I have not even looked at (for fear of asking a stupid question in "Help", but would it be possible to use a second build on the same toon (Cybill), and have that one be a more "defensive Tank minded" build?  I see there's a way to go to a "Build 2" at say ML, but honestly, I'm too chicken to explore it bc I'd hate to not get back into my main build.  that way I could do both, seeing is how I have or should be able to get what i need to have the best of both worlds.

InvinCybill-O - Tanker (Invulnerability).mxd

one more thing.  Looking at both builds side by side, cant figure out why one has WAY more +Acc then the other.  I can't find any +Acc adds in the first build to skyrocket the numbers.  Maybe I did something very wrong on the second?  Can't see me hitting much of nothing @ +4/8 and at 150%(ish) Acc.  lol

Man, I'm interested in inv/rad too. Mine is still under 30, but it looks like inv could be built well enough that /rad could be procced out nicely. 

I'm also considering the value of Cross Punch as a filler AOE that can trigger the FF +rech proc. 

Yes.  I made up builds with Cross Punch and it does look like a great alternative.  It's one of those things that you'll have to decide on just what attacks you want to roll with.  More single, kill one faster, or (help to) widdle away at a handful, lol. The "problem" I have/had doing builds is, it's hard finding inhan slots for CP or where would you take them out to put them there?  And then there's the can of worms with "Taunt".  I know it works, playing this toon the whole way up, It seems to work really well keeping or pulling aggro, no matter the TF or lvl.  Just don't know if it TRUELY needed.  I've read boards wher people swear that it IS needed and other not so much.  I most likely over use it when tanking for groups, but it's just me and I don't want people to be mad at me for losing the aggro.  Just something I'm trying to get better at playing a Tank.  I'm thinking that the two way build might be the best option with this build (Inv/Rad), more solo friendly or light TF or a more defensive "Tank" build.  Still hoping to get some of the GREAT MINDS of builders to check this tread out and offer help 😛

I've driven the basic model of her long enough and want to try her out in her upgraded model!  Hahaha