Shiny Metallic Skin?

Hi folks,

I made myself a Collosus from X-men type char, but I want to make his skin as shiny and metallic as possible. I was told to look under metallic in char creator. When I look at skin colors there is nothing that really comes close. If anyone knows how to do it much better, can some kind person please give me detailed instructions on how to do it?

Thanks!

I was looking for something like this at some point, but I think I was looking for an energy skin at the time.

There is a metallic face, but it is more robotic looking than I think you are looking for.

I think the closest  you can get is a gray skin tone.

Edited by UltraAlt

For upper body choose "Tight" as the first option, then under "Chest" choose "Metallic" or "Metallic 2".

Same for lower body.  "Tight", then for "Pants" choose "Metallic" or "Metallic 2".

You can do the same for gloves and boots.

For face there is also "Metallic" and "Metallic 2" options, as well as "Skull Metal", plus "Robotic" and clockwork options.

Also consider applying the "Blend" pattern (chosen directly under "Metallic").  If you choose slightly different colors for your primary and secondary color it may give you a pleasing effect.

Edited by carroto
21 hours ago, carroto said:

For upper body choose "Tight" as the first option, then under "Chest" choose "Metallic" or "Metallic 2".

Same for lower body.  "Tight", then for "Pants" choose "Metallic" or "Metallic 2".

This.  Also, the lightest colors (full white being the best) will look more like polished metal because you'll see the environment mapped reflections more clearly in it.  But if you want to tint it, that works too, but I'd stick to lighter shades close to white to maintain the shiniest most reflective appearance.  It's still there, but somewhat muted by dark shades.