Recipe Drops are screwed passed 99

LadyDee

4 hours ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

I'm guessing you never solo the ITF. I've never had a problem getting drops in Cimerora.

I'm not talking about ITF, I do that frequently - drops are ok.  I'm talking about the zone - drop rates are abysmal.

On 5/5/2021 at 3:26 PM, LadyDee said:

I did offer data in my original post. Yet no one has offered an explanation. Maybe the drop rates in certain events or TFs/SFs are screwy. Who knows.

If I may, I'd like to share some perspective. 
I will afk farm a fair bit. I also will run missions/tfs/trials a good bit. Some days, I'll monitor the help channel or another public channel and someone will ask if the purple rate has been tinkered with. I will tell them no, because I get 1-2 a day on my farmer, and maybe 1-2 per week on my regular mission character that doesn't run solo set to a team of 8. 

But, as much love as the rng shows me - and while I have gotten a purple or two at an MSR (over a large number of MSRs), I don't think I've ever gotten more than 2 recipes from one, of any kind. 

You mentioned you had common recipes turned off. May I suggest you re-visit p2w, ensure that they are the only ones you have turned off. Additionally, turn common back on, then back off if you choose. I can't say it will fix anything, but it can't get worse. 

I would also offer the additional perspective that uncommon recipes, while they aren't that uncommon, they certainly aren't likely to drop routinely in the same amount every time you do the same content. Anecdotally, I've had a farmer get 11 uncommons on the briggs asteroid map - and also cleared it and only gotten 2. There's always room for variability. Personally, I wouldn't sweat it, but I do get your concern. 

I would also encourage you to log off in Ouroboros to at least keep those mission completion recipe bonuses coming, or perhaps that one day job in First Ward-  Survivalist will increase odds of a recipe drop. (At least, the wiki doesn't say mission completion bonus like it states for Chronologist - ouro dayjob badge. )