Build Request: Psionic Melee/Electric Armor

laudwic

Does anyone have experience with this combination and any suggestions?  I've just started the character, and I plan to skip taunt and boggle in Psionic Melee, and Probably take everything in Electric Armor but I'm questioning if Power Surge and Lightning Reflexes are worth taking. 

Just hit 15th, playing PvE and have only increased difficulty to yes for bosses.  The character is doing extremely well, just running into some end issues as I try to constantly go from group to group.  Going to shift level up one tonight, maybe team size to 2.

I like Lightning Field to give a damage aura but I'm unsure how many slots to put into it as it is still minor damage.  

Any thoughts on epic pools or patron pools?

Is it worth taking the teleportation pool and get Fold Space?

Any advice is appreciated! Thanks!

6 hours ago, laudwic said:

Does anyone have experience with this combination and any suggestions?

When you encounter robots, your damage will be heavily resisted.  Both are good, have 2 different brutes and Psi is fun with Mass Levitate, with Electric and you building in S/L defense you can pretty much laugh at anything with Energy Blast; the split damage of energy/smash gets checked on smash, you avoid like 75% of the attacks and any energy is reduced to 10%.

6 hours ago, laudwic said:

Power Surge and Lightning Reflexes are worth taking. 

If you IO in S/L defense (not resist), you don't need Power Surge as your native resists will cover more of the damage.  Lighting reflexes, is 20% recharge +40% slow resist, +run/flight speed; its pretty much a given.  Also take Grounded, its your only +KB protection unless you build it in or take Acrobatics.

• Like 1

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer