Problem getting the Clubber Day Job Badge

SaddestOne

Hi,

Is there anybody else having problem for getting this badge...?

As i know you must spend time logged off in the pocket D's AE.. right ?

So.. a few month now since i try that way and the Badge still not pop...  bug..?  misunderstanding from myself ?

and don't be a Praetorian in Studio 55, only Pocket D 

• Like 1

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

I was thinking that to be on the pocket D's AE near the terminals (as i have the icon of the clubber day job badge appearing with the stack of all the other icon on top right of the screen)  that it should work...

Capture.JPG.9a6ab3f78c5f0658033f023641b30721.JPG

13 hours ago, SaddestOne said:

I was thinking that to be on the pocket D's AE near the terminals (as i have the icon of the clubber day job badge appearing with the stack of all the other icon on top right of the screen)  that it should work...

Capture.JPG.9a6ab3f78c5f0658033f023641b30721.JPG

An alt that got this one recently:

clubber.jpg.8cc85c9c1deb19e335eda4b89051cf32.jpg

As others have already said, anywhere in Pocket D will do as long as you're not too close to other Day Job spots in the area.  Though you are also correct that that's usually the 'cue' that you should've been earning the badge.

• Like 1

@Kismet

@KlSMET - (kLsmet)

@Kismette

@Kismet Angel/@Angel of Fate/@One Kismet - on live

Heroes on Guardian/Villains on Victory