Blaster DPS sheet nobody asked for

8 hours ago, DarknessEternal said:

Guess I'll never know if Aim is worth using.

If Aim without Gaussian's is raising your damage by less than 13.2% then it's not worth using rotationally. But you'd have to be very heavy on proc damage or near cap for that to happen I think. I'd skip Aim if you've got a very click-buff intensive build only, that's my intuition anyway. If you have Gaussian's, it should pretty much always be worth using unless you're buffed out the wazoo in a group.

Edited by Sunsette

Few bugs.

Decimation proc in Moonbeam formula is the wrong one.  I tried to edit in the right one, but couldn't figure out why it would take. 

Soulbound Allegiance proc doesn't seem used in Epic pets.

Epic Pet damage doesn't seem to get added to the attack chain.

Edited by DarknessEternal
8 hours ago, DarknessEternal said:

Few bugs.

Decimation proc in Moonbeam formula is the wrong one.  I tried to edit in the right one, but couldn't figure out why it would take. 

Soulbound Allegiance proc doesn't seem used in Epic pets.

Epic Pet damage doesn't seem to get added to the attack chain.

The Decimation proc in Moonbeam is the same one that is always used in the rest of the sheet for slots that have an attack and a build up power.

The rows containing the cells for pet damage are hidden. If you look at the row numbers below the PPM calculations you'll see some up/down arrows. If you click that it will expose them. You'll see where Soulbound is calculated in those cells. In the case of pets, "Mod Damage" is replaced with the pets DPS, and that is multiplied by the total time of the rotation. Also it looks like some idiot put a <> (does not equal) in the pet Mod Damage cell and instead of a =, so the cell was broken. Had said idiot not done that, clicking the Soulbound Allegiance box would have quickly shown that it is in fact being calculated. Now that I think about it, I need to test if patron pets activate Reactive Interface debuffs and include them. I don't see why they wouldn't.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, DarknessEternal said:

Does 1.1.2 include the Bopper change to aoe procs?

Yeah, I updated all the PPM procs in the sheet. I weren't just the aoe procs. Everything in the sheet was using the same calc. Rain spells and toggles and the like just had an IF statement to add in a 10 instead of activation+recharge.