Costume Piece/Animation Proliferation

I think it would be lovely if we could have access to some of the costume pieces that enemies or npcs around paragon/the rogue isles use. Some simple examples would be the Lost's TV helmets/stop sign chest pieces, Freakshow style armor including the electric shoulder pieces of super stunners and the blade hands that others get, PPD Hardsuit Arm Gun models that we could use as projection points for things like fire blast etc, the Coralax body parts, and even Gotterdamerung's parts! Honestly the list goes on and on, there are several things I think the community would love to get their hands on.

I realize that for some of these (And possibly even most of these) it's not like they exist as a seperate costume part already and are simply used by npcs. I realize that it's more likely that they are a part of a unique model used by the enemy, but I'm hoping it's doable in the long run.

The second part of my suggestion is actually easier I think. There are a number of animations that people have access to as part of temp powers but not really in powers that could also benefit from them, for instance: Ninja Run and Beast Run animations.

If we could maybe make it so that Ninja Run/Beast Run animations could be used on travel powers such as super jump/super speed or even just sprint (Since we can stack sprint with those powers and the animations override them) I think most people would love it as an option. 

Another example of animation proliferation I'd love to see is the ability to "cast" energy from a staff type weapon. We have the Nemesis Staff and the Blackwand that we can use which have casting animations. I think it would be interesting to allow us to choose a "wizard" staff and cast our magic from it (those "spells" with a singular projection point, for instance Fireball, or Lightning Bolt) obviously this wouldn't be available for every power that's a "blast" type thing, but I think that in combination with the suggestion to be able to use the arm guns of some of the enemies in the game it would add a lot more customization to character concepts.

Mob Unique costume options was always one of my biggest gripes from this game. I would absolutely love it if all/a good chunk of mob specific costume options were made available for players. Highest on that wish list for me is Rikti and Coralax. Also, I would love to have the Snakes lower half as a leg option somehow. I think the Talons of Vengeance have it on a few of their mobs as well.

What would also be nifty is if the archery sets could use an arm cross bow like the Knives of Artemis use.

/signed, especially as far as Rikti and Freakshow costume parts go. Rikti in particular would be great due to them being colorable and reasonably mix-and-matchable. Managed to put this one in together in a costume file.

WarbreakerTest_zpsyz6rwatp.png~original

That said, adding Rikti parts would probably necessitate the unlocking of the Arms slider for scales. Otherwise, Rikti hands/gloves are pretty tiny.

I really dig having more costume and animation options, especially the signature pieces. I've always wanted to make my own Freakshow hero/villain. The costume pieces would also make for great mission arc rewards.

Would also really like colorable MM pets if it's feasible.

I really dig having more costume and animation options, especially the signature pieces. I've always wanted to make my own Freakshow hero/villain. The costume pieces would also make for great mission arc rewards.

Would also really like colorable MM pets if it's feasible.

Mission arc rewards, and craftable recipe drops. Would be neat to actually assemble these kinda costume parts.

I was going to start a headless costume piece suggestion thread as our options are pretty limited at the moment (no head, skull, and orb).  I think The Lost TV helmet would work as an option here.  I mean, it'd be nice to have it as an actual helmet, too...  but I think it would be funny to see that head in a TV set floating over the body of a character.

I was going to start a headless costume piece suggestion thread as our options are pretty limited at the moment (no head, skull, and orb).  I think The Lost TV helmet would work as an option here.  I mean, it'd be nice to have it as an actual helmet, too...  but I think it would be funny to see that head in a TV set floating over the body of a character.

I could get behind more "Headless" costume parts. I personally think a floating mask of sorts would be neat.

As soon as I saw the "Spectrum" color/style option I thought... why not just add and Alpha Channel to that?

I mean, if you can color your head ... transparent... then you can put whatever do-dads you want on it and looks as weird or wonderful as your ascetic sense can compose.

For that matter the rest of the body parts as well. I floating suit of Vanguard armor with no one in it would look very cool.

Svengjuk, Formerly Alice, Empty Man, EM Riptide, Silver Mouse, and many more... SG: Hero Dawn

I love some of the flowy sleeves/dresses the talons get.

Great Justice - Invuln/Energy Melee Tank

Ann Atomic - Radiation/Super Strength Tank

Elecutrix - Electric Blast/Super Reflexes Sentinel

Ramayael - Titan Weapons/Bio Scrapper

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

I love some of the flowy sleeves/dresses the talons get.

I don't know if it fits the scope of this thread, but in addition to their outfits, I'd LOVE to get the music note effects from the Talons' Siren added as GFX options for the Sonic powersets,

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison! | Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers Telepathy | Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

The Strange Relationship between Damage Buffs and Damage Resistance OR "Why doesn't Power Boost work on Cold Shields!?"

I'd think a clown nose would be pretty easy if we had the file specifications for things like that.

I'd also love to see alternate sound options for things like sonic, as mentioned by Trickshooter. Or maybe even the ability to choose which taunt sound effect you use (since some taunts have different sounds) etc. These would all be various options in the powers customizer window.

Yeah one part of what I'm hoping for down the line is the ability to have asymmetrical pieces. It shouldn't be too hard to "split" gloves, shoulders, boots, into two seperate things. I mean it would definitely take some work but I think it's worth looking into because that would open up a whole slew of new possibilities for the costume editor.

Yes, I don't see any reason the currently existing robotic arm 3 can't be mirrored and called robotic arm 4. It wouldn't be difficult and would be nice to be able to have the left arm be the robotic one, especially since many power sets use the left arm as a "casting" animation.