LFG Queue is not what you think it is & other things for New/Old/Forgetful Players.

JJDrakken

So stop being in it and asking for teams 😛 I see this issue a lot, I do mean  A LOT. LFG Queue was put in, as means to do the Trials/Taskforces/Strikeforces.  It is not for Teaming, beyond that. Yet so many folks think it's like WoW LFG, it's not. Stop being in it 🙂  Please tell others and or direct em here.  It was never fully finished and was mostly for what I listed. I wish HC would just rename it Trials Que or something.

When you join a team, stop asking WHERE DO I GO...Use your Navigation Bar(N Key). It will 99% tell you, if it doesn't Click Missions, that last 1% is there, which is also located on your Navigation bar. Honestly.  Now if you ask, HOW DO I GET THERE? That makes sense.

HOW DO I GET THERE???  Atlas Park, Founders Fall, Talos Island, Peregrine Island. Near Train Stations or Ferry(PI). Is a portal called Tunnel System. It's at base of the trains(near ramps). It will literally take you to nearly all places you have 0 clue how to get there. BUT BUT...then click the Train/Ferry, rest will be there.  (Redside Portals are in Cap & Grandville & Mercy, near the Ferry)

Rikti War Zone doesn't show on either.  You are correct. Atlas Park, Founder's Falls, & PI. (Cap/Grandville Red). Is the Vanguard Depot, it's a circle with a V in it, on your map. YES WE HAVE A MAP? Use it, 🙂 Even in missions.

EDIT: ISNT IT LEVEL LOCKED??? No, only 1 zone is locked. That is Cimerora. Do to this, it's more complicated to get there. You need the Midnighter Badge.  You can A. Go to Nightward(Again Tunnel System) and go inside the Mansion or do the Midnighter Arc to get said badge.  My bad, zones I never go to(PvP and Hive, Monster Island). Are leveled Lock, but in reality folks don't go there to do team leveling 🙂

My friend joined Gold Side(Praetorian Content, 1-20). I did blue, can we play together? YES: Again Tunnel System to Imperial City. So yes, folks can play together on either side of any fence. But for Red/Blue stuff, you'll need to see Null the Gull

WHO NULL THE GULL? Go to Pocket D, don't know how to get there? Simplest Routes: Kings Row or Port Oaks(red). Look for Pocket D on your map. Again use your map! 🙂  Go inside, look for a Seagull on a Truck(Red side of Pocket D). Talk to him, he can do all sorts of stuff for you, but one biggest things he can make you a Rogue or Vigilante. This means your still Red or Blue, but can now play on both sides via Teaming. 99% players honestly should be this, less your doing something RP or Themed.

I'm lvl 1, your 50, I can't do this!  Yes you can, if the 50 is confident enough to invite you to a team, then don't worry. Just jump in there and do your best. Do to Sidekick system, any lvl can play with any higher lvl. You'll technically be lvl 49.

Asking/Begging for AE Farms, annoys not only regular populace in LFG chat. But I wanna say majority the farmers dislike it. They have their small group of folks they farm with and may offer a spot on their terms, but mostly ignore folks asking/begging in LFG.  If your that lazy to play this game, then maybe this game ain't for you. Community usually respects more out of it's players who do team/missions. Honestly while AE was a great idea, it should of never been there for XP, less selected by Devs as Story of the month thing. But it's there and we gotta deal with it.

When using LFG Chat, please be keep it for LFG Chat, we have /general for random mullings and chattering. When using LFG, please state your level and AT and what your looking for. Going make folks looking for folks to add to a team, easier. Sure maybe your a Blaster & wanna try sneak in on a team cuz you know Blasters are 100 for nickel. But still, more info, helps us Team Leads better facilitate our teams better.

If you I WANNA LEVEL FAST, then go solo, honestly with already increased xp and P2W Vendor who offers even more XP at cost of cash, you honestly just being lazy or ask for Mission Teams or TF/SF/Trials. 

P2W Vendor? Who is that?  In Atlas Park, Shadow Shard, Mercy Island, Grandville, and Pocket D. The vendors hang out, (Again use map). They offer all sorts of things for free and for cost.  But they WILL NOT TALK TO YOU IF YOUR ON A TRIAL, TASKFORCE, OR STRIKEFORCE, except Pocket D one, she is just a Chatty Cathy.

If your Red or Blue playing on other side, do not use Oro Portal, It kicks you from team. Just a fact of life, game code gets confused and is like wait, your not suppose to be on a team of heroes, you sneaky rogue. Till your back on Blueside again, so just use traditional ways. Again Tunnel System, Trains, Teleport Powers from P2W vendor and SGBase of Team Lead, If you use YOUR SGBase it's Redside base, it will most likely do it again.

STOP TRYING HUG THE AVs. They have very strong Melee/PBAOE Attacks, If your ranged, be ranged. I swear this is City of Near Sighted Players. 😛 Some AVs heal off more folks around them in melee. 

Please when you join a team, less otherwise stated or you see them all(Even team lead acting like they are on crack). Follow your Team Lead, it's shouldn't even have to be stated. Back in day it never was, cuz of Common Courtesy. Seems folks these days lack that. If you want to solo, go solo, but don't join a team to do it. Just set your difficulty.

SET MY DIFF?? Yes, either click chat bubble on your chat bar(Lower corner) To open up options to Emotes and Diff or See a Fateweaver/Hero Corp NPC to do that. If you think your HARDCORE, go +4x8, though in all reality Time vs Effort, +3x8 even at 50s will result in higher rewards. Unless your optimal team of Incarnate 50s. But you are probably PuGing, so yeah.

Incarnates, WTF IS THAT? That...that is whole nother mess you don't need to worry about till your 50, even then its one complicated simple things you'll do at 50. Meaning, staring at it, most folks are going be like WTF IS THIS? But you realize it's not as complicated as you think it is, it is not hard to figure out.  But that is best left for another post.

I know many of you quit at X issue or have foggy memories, or actually new players. But this game is not like MMOs you remember/know. There so much misinformation and bad habits forming/formed. What this game has is one best communities any MMO ever had, but I feel this day n age, it's more fractured and grumpier then we use to be, with a lot of hear say & flat out lies about it.  I hope this helps folks out, ya'll be well.

P.S. If you looking for Builds, 1. Get Mid's Hero Desinger(Join the club here on forums) & 2. Check this out:

Edited by JJDrakken

• JJDrakken changed the title to LFG Queue is not what you think it is & other things for New/Old/Forgetful Players.
On 5/12/2021 at 3:56 PM, Wavicle said:

Cimerora is NOT level locked. It is ONLY locked behind the Midnighter badge which can be achieved at level 1 simply by taking the TUNNEL to Night Ward and entering the Midnighter Mansion there.

ITF is lvl locked at 35+. Only reason to go in there imo. 

Edited by Dahkness

Kill Most ITFs! Defender Tank! dahkness11 - Twitch

43 minutes ago, Dahkness said:

Well there is a very specific reason to go in there at level one, and that is to get the Ouroboros portal if you want to without help from anyone. I’m not saying that the zone is full of content, I’m just saying that stating that it is level locked is factually incorrect.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Wavicle said:

Well there is a very specific reason to go in there at level one, and that is to get the Ouroboros portal if you want to without help from anyone. I’m not saying that the zone is full of content, I’m just saying that stating that it is level locked is factually incorrect.

I didn't know about the Ouroboros portal. Thaaaats cool.

Kill Most ITFs! Defender Tank! dahkness11 - Twitch

On 5/16/2021 at 7:35 AM, Dahkness said:

There other purposes too... There actual Missions in there, that lvl 50s can have lower lvls join in on.

Course most this server just runs around in AE Farms, ITFs, and PI Radio Missions. Folks then are in shock, there more to the game then those 3 things.

Edited by JJDrakken
  • Like 1

On 5/12/2021 at 12:17 PM, JJDrakken said:

So stop being in it and asking for teams 😛 I see this issue a lot, I do mean  A LOT. LFG Queue was put in, as means to do the Trials/Taskforces/Strikeforces.  It is not for Teaming, beyond that. Yet so many folks think it's like WoW LFG, it's not. Stop being in it 🙂  Please tell others and or direct em here.  It was never fully finished and was mostly for what I listed. I wish HC would just rename it Trials Que or something.

I've joined some Summer Blockbusters by queuing in. 

It can work, but I agree that most of the time, it is not the way to join a taskforce or to recruit for people to queue to join a taskforce. This is not DCUO.

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.