32s Ski Slope Video

Now that videos are allowed, I can finally share this!

A handy lil playthrough for anyone looking to tear up the slopez...

Best I've ever managed is 30s. And that was doing everything flawlessly. I've not seen anyone break 30s, yet.

Although, legend has it of a race man from Indomitable who has broken into the 20s...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Join the Homecoming PvP Fightclub Discord 
What is Fightclub?  Fightclub is PVP between two melee players fighting to the death in melee range with no moving/retreating allowed. It's like pylon testing...but the pylon hits back! Perfect for players who enjoy min/maxing builds. Click the discord link above for more info.

That is AWESOME!  It's like some kind of unholy cross of Sonic the Hedgehog and CoH!  

AND DAAAANG you're good!  😁

After seeing that video I think maybe that really is just a legend...

Want to see my current list of characters?  Want to know more about me than you ever wanted to know?

Wish Granted!   Check out the 'About Me' in my profile:   KauaiJim - Homecoming (homecomingservers.com)

I need (not want....no, not want at all.  Need these badges.) So Thanks.  The closest I came on the bunny slope was about a month ago waiting for a Really Hard Way attempt.  i was just puttering through the slopes.  Horrid, as usual.  Then one attempt I hit every corner perfect.  I was on the last two (easy for me) gates.  I was headed for all the badges.  League Incandescence Port.  I have still not emotionally recovered.  yes, it was on my badger.  Who still NEEDS those F-ing badges....

Edited by Snarky
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Snarky said:

I need (not want....no, not want at all.  Need these badges.) So Thanks.  The closest I came on the bunny slope was about a month ago waiting for a Really Hard Way attempt.  i was just puttering through the slopes.  Horrid, as usual.  Then one attempt I hit every corner perfect.  I was on the last two (easy for me) gates.  I was headed for all the badges.  League Incandescence Port.  I have still not emotionally recovered.  yes, it was on my badger.  Who still NEEDS those F-ing badges....

Use a friend or pocket kinetics to put Inertial Reduction and Speed Boost on you.

You should be able to get the badges with that and a bit a practice. Not 32 seconds though. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Coyotedancer said:

One of the CoyoteNephews managed a 28 the other night...

I wand them tested for Superadine abuse.

• Haha 4

Join the Homecoming PvP Fightclub Discord 
What is Fightclub?  Fightclub is PVP between two melee players fighting to the death in melee range with no moving/retreating allowed. It's like pylon testing...but the pylon hits back! Perfect for players who enjoy min/maxing builds. Click the discord link above for more info.

11 hours ago, Snarky said:

Then one attempt I hit every corner perfect.  I was on the last two (easy for me) gates.  I was headed for all the badges.  League Incandescence Port.  I have still not emotionally recovered.  yes, it was on my badger.  Who still NEEDS those F-ing badges....

I would have been completely, 100%....

Do You Realize What You Have Done Funny Jim Carrey Meme Image

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MTeague said:

I would have been completely, 100%....

Do You Realize What You Have Done Funny Jim Carrey Meme Image

oh, i let my league know (on discord, my SG... } every now and again i remind them of it.  old guilt is the best guilt.  There is an art to being Snarky.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hew said:

What about evasive man + superspeed? Since ultimate travel control?

my third alt build (it is a dark/dark brute), i have a 'normal' build, a 'tank' build (Rune of Prot and Taunt squeezed on), and a "travel power" build.  although i have not been on the slopes since the travel power changes.  i am a crappy badger in truth lol