Willpower/Fire/Fire Build?

PLVRIZR

I've seen WP/-everything, except fire.  I'm about to respec and, with Inf. as no object, wanna do the guy justice.  Any builds out there, that my search missed?

Thanks, in advance.

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

Something like this, I guess. Just switch things around the way you see fit. Fire Melee isn't very good atm and Rad Melee (colored fire like :p) would perform better.

It has 40% to all defenses which Barrier pushes to 45% and S/L gets capepd with two stacks and Barrier's 5%.

You did ask for Fire epic but you can move things around the way you see fit now you have a guideline. I prefer Focused Accuracy to not spend minutes whiffing against ToHit debuffers or Arachnos blinds.

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.4.7
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Tanker
Primary Power Set: Willpower
Secondary Power Set: Fiery Melee
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Energy Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: High Pain Tolerance -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(3), UnbGrd-Max HP%(3), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(5), Heal-I(5), Heal-I(7)
Level 1: Scorch -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(7), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(9), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), TchofDth-Dam%(11), GldStr-%Dam(39)
Level 2: Mind Over Body -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(11), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(13), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(13), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(15), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(15)
Level 4: Fire Sword -- SprMghoft-Rchg/Res%(A), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), SprMghoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), GldStr-%Dam(25), TchofDth-Dam%(25)
Level 6: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(27)
Level 8: Indomitable Will -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 10: Rise to the Challenge -- Pnc-Heal(A), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(27), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(29), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(29), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(31)
Level 12: Fast Healing -- Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg(31), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(31), Prv-Absorb%(33), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(33), Prv-Heal(33)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34)
Level 16: Combustion -- SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg(A), SprGntFis-Rchg/+Absorb(19), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), SprGntFis-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), Erd-%Dam(36)
Level 18: Heightened Senses -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(37), LucoftheG-Def(37)
Level 20: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), RctRtc-ToHit/Rchg(21), RctRtc-ToHit(37), RechRdx-I(39)
Level 22: Fly -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 24: Afterburner -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Quick Recovery -- SynSck-Dam/Acc/End(A), SynSck-Dam/Rech/Acc(42), SynSck-EndMod/Rech(43), SynSck-Dam/Rech(45), SynSck-EndMod(45), SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(45)
Level 28: Fire Sword Circle -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), Arm-Acc/Rchg(42), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(42), Erd-%Dam(46)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(40)
Level 32: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(36), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(43), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43)
Level 35: Incinerate -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(40), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), Hct-Acc/Rchg(47), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(47), TchofDth-Dam%(48)
Level 38: Focused Accuracy -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 41: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 44: Tough -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 47: Weave -- ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(A), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(50), ShlWal-Def(50), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(50), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(51)
Level 49: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Gauntlet
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(17), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(17)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(19)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon
Level 50: Pyronic Core Final Judgement
Level 50: Reactive Radial Flawless Interface
Level 50: Banished Pantheon Radial Superior Ally
Level 50: Barrier Core Epiphany
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment
Level 50: Portal Jockey
Level 50: Task Force Commander
Level 50: The Atlas Medallion
Level 50: Freedom Phalanx Reserve
------------

Thanks, Sov!

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

So, I took my remade (from Live) tank and all his Frankenslotted glory and rebuilt him, very closely to your posted build above.  Got almost the identical stats in Mids:

image.thumb.png.9f1f027480d682dcbca772e5ec330cd1.pngimage.png.add6c35b75f539ef4f7a0681a62d2bba.pngimage.thumb.png.f129179ad279db1dd6e470b8aaaf0722.pngimage.thumb.png.7f787dfc9d94c4037ca012cb7d0f5beb.png

He was 50 +0, at the time, so farmed some Council to get his Alpha slot unlocked.  Took Resilient Alpha (T3), 'cause I like S/L capped and the snips are with it on.

I haven't really delved into the 801 AEs, so I use "Just Teh Council" and "Big Mobs Tunnel Fire Farm" for informal benchmarking.  My dude hangs as well as NUTCRKR in both, at +4/8.  Like NUT, the bosses took some time, but I was never in any true peril (council was a joke, obviously, and the fire was manageable), with only munching the skittles that dropped, during the run.

Let's go run a solo ITF, I said to the voice in my head (I know I'm OK, because the voice tells me so...), but I dropped the diff to +3/8.  Same as AE, mobs disappear quickly, except for the bosses, so I just drag them along until the AOE eventually drops them, as well.  Saved the scantily clad ladies and headed to the platform.  I avoided the stairs and was almost done clearing the platform, with a single boss and the EB Minotaur left.  Must have gotten too close to the stairs because the dark ambush began.  Not sure how many times I was hit, but the defense degradation was immediate, sudden and overwhelming.  I face planted in about 5 seconds.  Any idea why?

35 minutes ago, Blue03Cobra said:

Let's go run a solo ITF, I said to the voice in my head (I know I'm OK, because the voice tells me so...), but I dropped the diff to +3/8.  Same as AE, mobs disappear quickly, except for the bosses, so I just drag them along until the AOE eventually drops them, as well.  Saved the scantily clad ladies and headed to the platform.  I avoided the stairs and was almost done clearing the platform, with a single boss and the EB Minotaur left.  Must have gotten too close to the stairs because the dark ambush began.  Not sure how many times I was hit, but the defense degradation was immediate, sudden and overwhelming.  I face planted in about 5 seconds.  Any idea why?

Other than the fact it is something like 20-30 +3 bosses? Who also do -def debuffs. -def debuffs eat alive resistance based sets. Barrier is a near necessity as a panic button.

Probably more like 5-10 bosses (it happened so fast), but I get your point.  I had forgotten how far WP was from Inv, as NUT and JAW stand at the top of the stairs, taunting away (without Barrier), and taking it, hardly breaking a sweat...

Willpower has very little (if any?) DDR (Defense Debuff Resist) so it'll cascade fail very fast. Invincibility has considerably more. SR has by far the most. Ageless Radial will help with that though if its important to you! ITF is specifically the place that'll hit you with def debuffs the most.

The Alphabet Bunnies
Currently Building: Dark/Fire Tanker, Merc/Time MM

50 Bunnies: Alpha Bunny (Il/Rad Controller) Beta-Bunny (FF/BR Defender) Gamma-Bunny (Seismic/Stone Sent) Epsilon Bunny (Spines/Invul Scrapper) Theta Bunny (Willpower/Axe Tanker) Zeta Bunny (DB/EnA Stalker) Lambda Bunny (Bio/SvgM Tanker) Xi Bunny (Stone/Stone Stalker) Sigma Bunny (SR/KM Tanker) Upsilon Bunny (Shield/DM Tanker) Chi Bunny (Fire Farmer Brute) Omega Bunny (Claws/Ninja Scrapper) F - araday Bunny (Elec/Elec Defender)
50 Non-Bunnies: Darboux (Crab Spider) Invisible Icicle (Ice/Bio Stalker) Cooling-Tower (Rad/Ice Tanker) Ferrouscious Feline (Invul/WM Tanker) Bill the Yeti (SavM/Ice Stalker) Sally Salamander (Fire/MA Tanker) Blade Azure (Kat/EnA Scrapper) 

Thanks, Oyster.  Pulling up NUTCRKR in Mids shows 50.00% DDR, where Will is 21.63%.  I guess that ~28.5% makes a big difference...