Repeat Offenders Roll Call

Android Nim

More of a tertiary or ancillary member than a full time ROer, but I'm back (again).

Came back for a little bit last year, but with the pandemic keeping me out of work I ended up having to cut the internet and some other stuff out of my budget to make ends meet shortly after finding out that Homecoming even existed. 

Anywho, been back in game for a few days now, and hopefully I'm not going anywhere this time around.

If you don't see me in the RO channel and want to catch up or run some missions together just drop me a line in game @Killobot5000 or @CarbonatedMan

Edited by Killobot5000
misspelled one of my @ handles. XD

Col. Kernel here. 

We're on Everlasting as far as I can tell, but join the RO Global channel (instructions on p.1) and make yourself known!

I'm always up for teaming and, despite pugs being pretty decent on Homecoming, I'd still rather team with RO.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later

@Psylenz here. my cousin and I were  members  of the Buff Me BUFF ME supergroup on Guardian back in the summer of 2004. This SG died when 90% of the players bailed to start playing a NEW MMO called World of Warcraft. Shortly thereafter in the fall of 2004, Kleine Teufel and I formed the Triumphant Defenders on Triumph (convenient that way). 

Since Homecoming brough us back, I have played some on Torchbearer, some on Excelsior but mostly on Everlasting, and the Everlasting Defenders are a thing now. I wouldn't try to compete directly with the RO crew, but I wouldn't mind a coalition POWER TO THE COALIES! Our global channel is "Buffed Up" 

See you in the CITY!!

@GraniteAgent back on live .... i'm on Excelsior and honestly the Task Force Junkies crew is the closest I've found to RO, but always up to hang with RO folks.

My current globals are @monktastic and @fusion king

Edited by brasilgringo

• 10 months later
On 7/5/2021 at 5:29 PM, Psylenz0511 said:

@Psylenz here. my cousin and I were  members  of the Buff Me BUFF ME supergroup on Guardian back in the summer of 2004. This SG died when 90% of the players bailed to start playing a NEW MMO called World of Warcraft. Shortly thereafter in the fall of 2004, Kleine Teufel and I formed the Triumphant Defenders on Triumph (convenient that way). 

Since Homecoming brough us back, I have played some on Torchbearer, some on Excelsior but mostly on Everlasting, and the Everlasting Defenders are a thing now. I wouldn't try to compete directly with the RO crew, but I wouldn't mind a coalition POWER TO THE COALIES! Our global channel is "Buffed Up" 

See you in the CITY!!

I was part of the Triumphant Defenders. I might be back in the game soon. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 year later