Thugs/Illusion

Im sure its been proposed before but some type of MM/troller mashup that would allow for the insanity of phantom army and gangwar....

Obviously toned down in some way.  Im thinking like a mini deck.  Lots of disposable pets.

Edited by RageusQuitus2

10 hours ago, siolfir said:

Just go with summoning/summoning, so you can do Thugs/Demons and have Gang War and Hell on Earth, both doubled with Burnout. Then, because that's not silly enough, make one petless.

You jest good sir but in jesting you show ignorance.  The proper combo for your interesting yet different suggestion, thugs, thugs.

With burnout thats 4xgangwar.  with an 8 man team...   Thats 32 gangwar.  With an All team hami....................   Sorry had to reboot.  With an all team hammi............

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RageusQuitus2 said:

You jest good sir but in jesting you show ignorance.  The proper combo for your interesting yet different suggestion, thugs, thugs.

With burnout thats 4xgangwar.  with an 8 man team...   Thats 32 gangwar.  With an All team hami....................   Sorry had to reboot.  With an all team hammi............

And when the lag spike lets up, you see that the deafening noise you heard was most of that force getting deleted by several enemy aoes.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, MTeague said:

Are we talking a Goblin Deck or a Squirrel Deck here?

I gotta know if I should load up with Protection from Red or Protection from Green.

image.png.5b1010e60e0535a72d748a67e4bd6592.png

that is exactly what i was thinking.  and if they ever add making mms pets costumes changeable like phantom army...  imagine an army of me (bjork in the background).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RageusQuitus2 said:

No, I'm perfectly aware that Gang War gets you more pets all at once, but the little hellfire imps are much cuter even though they trickle in more slowly.

Plus you get a whip.

• Thumbs Up 1