cavern of transcendence trial

Nericus

Back in the first era of CoH this blue side trial was an eight person mandatory trial as there were eight glowies to be clicked at the same time.

Has this been modified to something like, eight glowies NOT needing to be clicked at same time?

Yes, and can easily be soloed now. But it's still a crap tf.

Good to hear. Yeah the quality of that taskforce leaves a bit to be desired,  but then so does Synapse.

But it's also good to know as this trial is a few weeks away I think from being TF of the week.

• 2 months later
On 5/31/2019 at 5:27 PM, Nericus said:

But it's also good to know as this trial is a few weeks away I think from being TF of the week.

Oh Really, is there a list somewhere I missed showing future XXX of the week? Don't want to do anything stupid, lol.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

Yes, Homecoming dropped the eight-person requirement while the multiple-people-to-click-the-glowie requirement was, I believe, dropped back during Live. If you have good stealth it can soloed in as few as ten minutes, which I did several times when it was last the WSF target.

3 hours ago, Ulysses Dare said:

Yes, Homecoming dropped the eight-person requirement while the multiple-people-to-click-the-glowie requirement was, I believe, dropped back during Live. If you have good stealth it can soloed in as few as ten minutes, which I did several times when it was last the WSF target.

As I recall, the TF/SF/Trial team requirements were all unchanged prior to shut down. Unless i24 on beta had removed them...

9 hours ago, Nericus said:

As I recall, the TF/SF/Trial team requirements were all unchanged prior to shut down. Unless i24 on beta had removed them...

That might be true. I know missions with multiple clicks had been changed prior to shut down but I can't swear that the ToT was.