Teleport > Temp Hover buff

kelika2

I can confirm this. For the entire 15s duration you get max fly speed (normal max, doesn't increase the cap like Fly) and it does not break like its supposed to.

Edited by Burk

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 6 other complete badge characters.

I was worried what this would do to my teleporting characters, but I'm not experiencing the same thing.  When I'm hovering post-TP, moving in any direction breaks the hover for me as it should.

This might be one of those elusive bugs where it breaks or works only in specific situations.  Never easy to track those down.

11 hours ago, Cinnder said:

When I'm hovering post-TP, moving in any direction breaks the hover for me as it should.

I dunno if stealth fixing is a thing or not without a patch, but my characters are now dropping as normal as well

• City Council
3 minutes ago, kelika2 said:

I dunno if stealth fixing is a thing or not without a patch, but my characters are now dropping as normal as well

It was part of the hotfix that was slowly rolled out over the course of yesterday evening. Should be at 100% coverage in North America now, and Reunion was restarted this morning since it only has a single map host and couldn't apply it without taking the shard down.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Number Six said:

It was part of the hotfix that was slowly rolled out over the course of yesterday evening. Should be at 100% coverage in North America now, and Reunion was restarted this morning since it only has a single map host and couldn't apply it without taking the shard down.

The future is amazing.

On 6/3/2021 at 12:12 PM, Number Six said:

It was part of the hotfix that was slowly rolled out over the course of yesterday evening.

Looking for a HOTFIX baby this evening.

I need a HOTFIX baby tonight.

I want a HOTFIX baby this evening.

Gotta have a HOTFIX

Gotta play CoX tonight.

Donna Summer Disco GIF - DonnaSummer Disco Dance - Discover & Share GIFs