Dual Blades/SR

Primal_Dark

Been wanting to try one of these for a while, but finally got my DB/SR stalker to 50 and began slotting.  Right now, I'm softcapped defense to all positions, running about 147% global recharge and have several high cost sets slotted (still need about 400 mil more influence to finish).    I can almost run AS-Ab-SS-Ab- but need to get my recharge up to around 170% to do this seamlessly.    All I can say is, this character is a blast.   The damage numbers and speed that it throws out are unbelievable.   Survivability is good, but hampered currently by low HP.   I'll need to get some of the accolades and finish slotting to bump that and regen up.   I've also been running the melee Hybrid slot that focuses on regen/resistance and that has made the character much tougher.   Other issues early on were endurance, but proper slotting and the ageless incarnate have pretty much gotten rid of this.   This is shaping up to be one of my favorite characters and I'm glad I've found one that I want to devote time and energy towards.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Primal_Dark said:

I'll need to get some of the accolades and finish slotting to bump that and regen up.

Sounds like a great build! If you can make it fit and have not already done so, putting a Power Transfer: Chance to Heal into Stamina (and physical perfection if you went the Energy Mastery route, or physicial perfection & superior conditioning if you went Body Mastery!) translates to a nice boost of additional "regen" on soft capped builds. I think they end up being even stronger on stalkers because the heal is a fair larger portion of your HP pool.

Edited by Oysterhead

The Alphabet Bunnies
Currently Building: Dark/Fire Tanker, Merc/Time MM

50 Bunnies: Alpha Bunny (Il/Rad Controller) Beta-Bunny (FF/BR Defender) Gamma-Bunny (Seismic/Stone Sent) Epsilon Bunny (Spines/Invul Scrapper) Theta Bunny (Willpower/Axe Tanker) Zeta Bunny (DB/EnA Stalker) Lambda Bunny (Bio/SvgM Tanker) Xi Bunny (Stone/Stone Stalker) Sigma Bunny (SR/KM Tanker) Upsilon Bunny (Shield/DM Tanker) Chi Bunny (Fire Farmer Brute) Omega Bunny (Claws/Ninja Scrapper) F - araday Bunny (Elec/Elec Defender)
50 Non-Bunnies: Darboux (Crab Spider) Invisible Icicle (Ice/Bio Stalker) Cooling-Tower (Rad/Ice Tanker) Ferrouscious Feline (Invul/WM Tanker) Bill the Yeti (SavM/Ice Stalker) Sally Salamander (Fire/MA Tanker) Blade Azure (Kat/EnA Scrapper) 

I remember making a similar build, the goal to run AS-Ab-SS-Ab seamlessly. Ab needed to have a recharge of 1.28 seconds. Global recharge of around 240% + 100% recharge through slotting, got it there.

In the end, the dps was lower than I expected. Sacrificing procs for recharge resulted with less damage. Running AS-Ab-SS-NS might produce equal or better results. Less recharge is required to run so more procs can be slotted.

9 hours ago, Oysterhead said:

Sounds like a great build! If you can make it fit and have not already done so, putting a Power Transfer: Chance to Heal into Stamina (and physical perfection if you went the Energy Mastery route, or physicial perfection & superior conditioning if you went Body Mastery!) translates to a nice boost of additional "regen" on soft capped builds. I think they end up being even stronger on stalkers because the heal is a fair larger portion of your HP pool.

I'll have to try that out.     Think I have numina and miracle currently slotted.

Edited by Santoro