Hi! Thanks for joining. You're my hostage!

Snarky

You don't mention whether your team was all 50s and whether they were level shifted, but if the leader was planning to run Kahn at +4 without shifted incarnates and lore pets, he didn't know the TF. Unless you're running it with incarnates and pulling out lore pets, Reichsman is a slog even at lower difficulty levels. You just need massive amounts of damage to overcome his stupid resists and regen. Ran one recently on our weekly SG leveling group. I think we were all lvl 47 and had it set to +0 or +1. These weren't fully tricked out characters, but everyone on the team has been playing since launch. That last fight probably took 20+ minutes. 

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

43 minutes ago, Uun said:

You don't mention whether your team was all 50s and whether they were level shifted, but if the leader was planning to run Kahn at +4 without shifted incarnates and lore pets, he didn't know the TF. Unless you're running it with incarnates and pulling out lore pets, Reichsman is a slog even at lower difficulty levels. You just need massive amounts of damage to overcome his stupid resists and regen. Ran one recently on our weekly SG leveling group. I think we were all lvl 47 and had it set to +0 or +1. These weren't fully tricked out characters, but everyone on the team has been playing since launch. That last fight probably took 20+ minutes. 

The leader was advertising as 45+  I think he eyeballed the toons he got and made an executive decision.  This is a guess.  If so he was correct.  We did accomplish it.  So i edited his note from "+4 Kahn" which I know I hate to "+4 Kahn, succeeded" which i know I hate but the leader at least didnt screw everyone.  

But it was not advertised as a plus run and took at least 10 and possible 20 minutes for the final fight.  For...no....reason.   There is no extra merits.  There is no extra badge.  There is shit but a waste of time so the leader can go polish the e-peen.