Easier and less tedious way to combine inspirations

Right now without macros if you want to combine inspirations you need to right click an inspiration, hover over to "Combine 3 into" and then select which one and mouseclick (or use numbers).

I think this could be made a lot easier and less tedious to do if we had an ability to just right click once on an inspiration and instantly be able to use numbers to combine without having to hover over the Combine 3 into menu.

Current :  Right click inspiration > Combine 3 into > Use number or mouse click

My suggestion : Right click inspiration > Use number

• Thumbs Up 1

You don't have to hover over to the combine part with your mouse. You can just press "C" on your keyboard, and then the number.

Edited by Take One

Check out my stories in the Mission Architect. Just search for "@Take One" or "SFMA". Here are some enticing titles:

• Praetoria-related: Earth Revolution Red, Earth Revolution Blue
  • Mercenary Action: West Libertalia: Born And Raised, West Libertalia: Global Empire, West Libertalia: Love And Rockets
  • Soldier of Arachnos Arcs: The Tangled Weave, A Taste For Evil, Faultline By Night, The Warburg Connection,
  • Various: Project Dragon, Evolve Or Die, The Murders in the RWZ Morgue, The Last Crystal Out Of Cimerora

4 hours ago, Take One said:

You don't have to hover over to the combine part with your mouse. You can just press "C" on your keyboard, and then the number.

True but that is still three clicks to combine inspirations which is too many in my opinion. I think if they added the ability to just right click inspiration and instantly press number without hovering over combine 3 into or having to press C and then a number would be such a good change especially in combat and be much less tedious,

Edited by robobl4de