He's a seagull that sits on top of the truck on the red side of Pocket D.

He can do a great number of things, some of the more popular of which are to change your alignment on the fly (as opposed to doing tip missions), shut off pop-up trays, group fly, etc.

• Thumbs Up 2

Global: @Valnara1; Formerly @TigerGoddess on Live

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Indom: Kincatic - Beast/Kin MM; Tyger Darkstorm - Dark/Storm Corr; Botanical Pathogen - Plant/Poison Troller

Everlasting: Helen Wails - Thermal/Sonic Def; Trixie Traxx - Crab Spider; Illiana the Shroud - Fire/Dark Troller; Lola Huntress - Night Widow; Frosty Forest - Ice/Nature Corr

The Saber Force Squad: Alpha - Fire/Rad Sent; Beta - Katana/Ninjitsu Scrapper; Gamma - Bots/EA MM; Delta - MA/Regen Scrapper; Epsilon - Rad/Fire Brute

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ratso said:

Who is Null the Gull and how do I find him?

His wiki page should have all the answers you seek. To find him, go to Pocket D and enter this command into the chat bar:

/thumbtack -168 12 -864

That will place a thumbtack that should lead you right to him.

Edited by AboveTheChemist
verified accuracy of coordinates
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Null the Gull will also make you more powerful.  It is tedious, as you have to practically beg the bird to do it.  Gets you a badge as well.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
52 minutes ago, Snarky said:

Null the Gull will also make you more powerful.  It is tedious, as you have to practically beg the bird to do it.  Gets you a badge as well.

How does he make you more powerful?  The only thing I can think of is the Alignment power and  for myself they are so seldom used they may as well not exist. Am I missing out on super coolness from them or is it something else?

5 minutes ago, Sakai said:

How does he make you more powerful?  The only thing I can think of is the Alignment power and  for myself they are so seldom used they may as well not exist. Am I missing out on super coolness from them or is it something else?

Definitely a coolness thing, and the badge.  It is hard to explain.  only lasts a while, but does make you very powerful.  Ask Gull to make you more powerful.  

Thanks very much for the help - well, some of you - .  I've been past that van plenty of times but I never saw the Gull on top of it.  I thought you had to ENTER the van...

Anyway, now I have a very happy reformed villain in King's Row.  If you see Madam Midnite flying around, be sure to say hello

• Like 4