Gravity/Force Field build advise.

Thrax

Yes.

I have a Sudden Acceleration KB to KD slotted in Singularity in my controller. It works like a charm, especially with his new gravity power.

The I drop Tornado on top of him and sip my coffee while the two of them toss everyone around like salad until they're dead.

• Like 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

Only thing I'm unhappy/skeptical about is not having -kb in the pet.  Thought wormhole does kd anyway but haven't played it enough to notice, so maybe it as well.  Slotting Singularity differently means losing perma hasten and ranged def.  I don't care about cheaper.  Play too much and have money laying around.   Only thing I'm married to is flight and hover.  Fits the toon hovering around all the time.  

I agree that Sorcery is a very good pool for Controllers.

I've never used Spirit Ward on Singularity before, I'll have to try that. He's pretty tough though.

What I really like Sorcery for is Arcane Bolt. When it procs it's the highest damaging attack my Grav/Storm has. With Containment it hits like a truck.

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.