The new Immob change and Grav Controllers

Can we please get the new change applied to Grav (And presumably Elec) Controllers as well?

Grav and Elec Controllers were the only Controllers without -KB on their Immobilizations, and I've just tested and confirmed that Grav at least does not get the KB->KD conversion benefit on their Immobs like the rest of the Controller sets do after this change.

I've always felt that of all the Controller powersets, it was a huge mistake to not put -KB on Grav's immobs. It makes Propel, their primary damage source, too annoying to use. Could we please have the new function added to Gravity's "Crush" and "Crushing Field" powers? As it is, Gravity needs a bit of a damage buff overall to make up for their lack of utility compared to other Controller sets. It's painfully obvious that it was designed in the area where the devs felt that KB would be a desirable secondary effect, rather than a plague, and they didn't give Grav higher damage to make up for the lack, like they did with Fire and Illusion.

This change would benefit Gravity Control immensely by allowing them to spam Propel on grouped up enemies under the effects of Crushing Field, and have it apply Knockdown only, rather than Knockback, because the Knockback makes the AoE on it useless after the first shot (The main tartet is KB'd, the rest just KD'd, so they're no longer grouped up) and gives them better solo capability and allows them to contribute more damage in a team situation where there isn't a second controller to apply the KB->KD for them.

Please, please, my Grav/Time begs you!

I honestly made a Grav / Storm controller way back in the day specifically because Grav had no protection from Knockback. I honestly can say I liked the feature and it was the entire point of the combination for me. I like having at lease a couple sets different from each other because it allows variety in gameplay.

Please don't.  I actually get annoyed at other sets because Controllers keep spamming their mass immobilize and locking mobs into annoying, spread out formations.  At least Grav and Electric let me use knock back to reposition important targets.

Well, my Grav/Time will remain shelved until this happens... I can see the benefit for Grav/Storm, but for anything that doesn't give you something like Gale and Hurricane, all that the lack of KB negation does is make Propel annoying as hell to use.

And you still have Wormhole to reposition Immobilized mobs with either way.

So wait. You made a Grav / Time knowing that Grav didn’t cater to your desire for -KB, or at the very least leveled one up enough to see this? And now a change  to other power sets has made it unplayable to you? I’m going to admit to not having much sympathy for your choice to not play the character.

So wait. You made a Grav / Time knowing that Grav didn’t cater to your desire for -KB, or at the very least leveled one up enough to see this? And now a change  to other power sets has made it unplayable to you? I’m going to admit to not having much sympathy for your choice to not play the character.

Err... I made him, leveled him up to 18ish or something like that, and shelved him (A couple weeks ago) because I found it too annoying that he relied on Propel for damage, but couldn't use it without scattering mobs everywhere (Or else having to continually run all the way around the spawn to blast them back the other way, which is just killing the already lackluster Controller DPS even more).

Hence why I said he would remain shelved, until the change. He's been shelved for weeks. I pulled him out thinking the new change would be great for him, only to find that it didn't apply.

I mean... it's not like I delete characters I shelf. I'll probably recycle his name on a different build eventually if I do decide to permanently give up on him.

Please don't.  I actually get annoyed at other sets because Controllers keep spamming their mass immobilize and locking mobs into annoying, spread out formations.  At least Grav and Electric let me use knock back to reposition important targets.

It sounds like a learn to play issue to me. Instead of compensating for the stupidity to trollers in game, maybe we should instead let this change continue and teach these poor souls instead.