Possible SR bug?

chant21

Don't know if this is a bug or just bad luck but twice it this TF my Super Reflexes cut out completely. I checked the combat log and realized that even level mobs (for speed run) had a 95% chance to hit me in melee and range for the mission.  I noticed this happens if I get stunned. The toggle powers are still shown as active but they aren't taken into account so I lose all defense even from the auto powers defense goes to 0%.  No biggie just wanted to see if anyone else got this effect.  my build is Broad sword/Super Reflexes build.  Cheers

Could also be just the toggles aren't showing as dropped but actually are bug.

Edit: Saw this happens in regular missions as well.

Edited by chant21

Thanks, I immediately hit my power to remove the stun/mez status effect but the suppression is still active for the duration of the original stun/mez power (i.e. the suppression seems to be tied to the power that put in the status effect and not my current status), as I don't get my defense for awhile even after I am no longer in the mezzed status.  Guess this is working as intended then, Thanks for the feedback.  Solution, don't get stunned or mezzed in the first place 🙂

Edited for clarification. Removed note about DE Quartz they are just being super buffed.  Tested on level 50+ invulnerable Tank on level 39 mobs. They went from 5% chance to hit to 57% with quartz buff.

Edited by chant21

Quartz give DE +100% tohit bonus, so yeah, they basically cancel SR on their own.

Suppression should not last for the duration of the effect - only for the period where you are actually mezzed. Can you test that in a more controlled environment, where there is nothing like Quartz around?

8 minutes ago, UberGuy said:

Quartz give DE +100% tohit bonus, so yeah, they basically cancel SR on their own.

Suppression should not last for the duration of the effect - only for the period where you are actually mezzed. Can you test that in a more controlled environment, where there is nothing like Quartz around?

Side question - 100% tohit bonus... does this translate to ALWAYS hitting target? Or is this 'chance to hit target is 100%' per roll? I don't really understand this.

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

I was unable to reproduce the situation and also the problem I was seeing.  

Originally, while I was in the Manticore TF, I was being stunned by the Energy Paragon protectors. I would immediately click on my practiced brawler power to get out of the stun but notice I was being hit as if my toggles were off even while/ a little bit after running away (like a brave hero 🙂 ).  I ran in to a similar case again (that same night) in a couple Freakshow radio missions.  Each time is was the same scenario, get stunned pop practice brawler, get hit for the next several seconds as if my toggles were still being suppressed.

I noticed it the the Numina TF but as stated earlier that was likely due to the Quartz buff negating SR.

I tried recreating this in the RWZ with Rikti Mezzer and found that the suppressed powers DO come back immediately after freeing myself from sleep and holds.  I am trying to see if I can re-create what I was seeing with the Freakshow by doing Freakshow radio missions.  So far their stuns last so short a span as to wear off after one of their attacks I can't confirm it.  I will up mission to +3 or +4 to try and verify whether I still see this issue, hopefully I can last long enough to get enough data to confirm or debunk this and post what I find.