Green Screen Location/Map ?

Mioxert

2 minutes ago, Mioxert said:

Is there a map that contains a green screen or some kind of workaround for screenshots ?
Thanks.

You could probably cheese that inside of a base with a bunch of wall banners colored green. Though the indoor (base lighting) is not ideal for screenshots.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/11/2021 at 6:41 AM, Mystic Fortune said:

You could probably cheese that inside of a base with a bunch of wall banners colored green. Though the indoor (base lighting) is not ideal for screenshots.

That's what I was going to suggest.

Another thing you can do is install City of Heroes Splasher, which allows you to change the backgrounds in the character picker and costume editor screen. Haven't tried it with the new launcher HC has in the works but it works with the regular launcher.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

17 hours ago, Oubliette_Red said:

That's what I was going to suggest.

Another thing you can do is install City of Heroes Splasher, which allows you to change the backgrounds in the character picker and costume editor screen. Haven't tried it with the new launcher HC has in the works but it works with the regular launcher.

I tried using the Splasher but it crashed every time, will look into it more.

2 hours ago, Mioxert said:

I tried using the Splasher but it crashed every time, will look into it more.

Maybe try running it in Compatibility Mode?

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

• 2 weeks later

On 6/13/2021 at 6:54 PM, Oubliette_Red said:

Maybe try running it in Compatibility Mode?

I did, the character selection screen will not change, I do not think it works anymore since it was last updated a long time ago.

4 hours ago, Mioxert said:

I did, the character selection screen will not change, I do not think it works anymore since it was last updated a long time ago.

What type of file are you trying to use?

Here's a link to Leandro's old blog about Splasher, there may be some info in there that might help to get it working.

https://cohsplasher.blogspot.com/2007/08/advanced-usage.html