EMP Arrow (Trick arrow) - Controller / Corruptors not working

PancakeGnome

The "effect enemies" line is missing for controller / corruptors... so the hold and -regen and other enemy effecting aspects of the power do not work for Controllers / Corruptors. 

https://cod.uberguy.net./html/power.html?power=controller_buff.trick_arrow.emp_arrow&at=controller

https://cod.uberguy.net./html/power.html?power=defender_buff.trick_arrow.emp_arrow&at=defender

Ooo aa does that mean I get a bug hunter badge? :) 

• Like 1

Tested and verified on controllers.  EMP Arrow doesn't affect critters in any way, doesn't even draw aggro.  Badge that gnome, and fix EMP Arrow or I'll eat someone's babies.

• Like 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

Known issue. 

Edited by Bopper

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

Can confirm this is true of MM EMP arrow too. 
image.thumb.png.21644fed68a22dfcca82b8eda2022e8f.png

26 minutes ago, Katharos said:
29 minutes ago, Captain Powerhouse said:
On 3/16/2021 at 4:10 PM, Katharos said:

why isn't sentinel bioarmour's athletic regulation getting a look?

Oversight, it will be addressed in the next build.

Oh no. Oh god. What have I done? 

17 hours ago, TheZag said:

Bug hunter is difficult to get.  I showed them a hamidon exploit and that wasnt enough,  so not every bug found will net u a badge.

I always figured the requirement for Bug Hunter was super extreme.  Things like major exploits that allow for crazy amounts of economy breakage (as if it weren't volatile enough) or exact steps to reproduce crashing with some possible under-the-hood know-how included. The most recent Bug Hunter i'm aware of is someone who reported using AE debug commands to obtain Giant Monster badge kill credit, though I don't know the nature of your exploit report to gauge it against.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

7 hours ago, ZorkNemesis said:

though I don't know the nature of your exploit report to gauge it against.

I cant post how on the forum.  But you know how some players call hamidon a watermelon?  It turns him into pretty much an actual watermelon that just sits there and doesnt shoot.

I reported how through the ingame support to keep it off the forum.  I believe it wasnt considered game breaking because they figured that players were unlikely to use it.  I was all excited too thinking i was about to get the badge.

• 1 month later
  • 2 months later
47 minutes ago, arcane said:

A T9 power doing next to nothing seems like a rather significant issue to not be fixed yet... 😞

I definitely agree seeing as I have Defender, Controller, and MM versions of Trick Arrow and although I'm not the biggest fan of the MM, the Controller is fun despite the t9 doing nothing and the Defender is amazing.

If it were.up to me I'd make this a priority fix and probably take a good look at it's base recharge too.