If you could only pick 1 Blaster...

Crowcus Pocus

It would be my Fire/Energy from Live.  She was my first to 50 on SOs.   And because of her the question of which blaster I would keep even has meaning.

Or then again maybe it would be my AR/Dev/Mun.  Leveled to 50 as part of a static team of friends in the early days of IOs.  Enjoying the insanity of minefields only a 5-man team can lay, then pulling entire multi-tiered rooms of foes into them.

Or my current favored blaster an Electric/Fire AoE monster in his late 20's before my computer died.  Really want to hit 50 and fully IO and Incarnate this one.  Yep definitely one of these three.  Which ... hmmm, do I gotta pick one?

• 4 weeks later
On 7/29/2021 at 6:06 AM, skoryy said:

My Rad/Atomic has taken first place.  The animations are fun, she's solid 1 through 50, and the Achilles procs should make her competitive with a Fire/Fire.  And she glows!

I agree. My rad/atomic is actually my all time favorite to play. She’s a beast!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later
On 6/19/2021 at 10:05 AM, Falsey said:

I'll shamelessly admit that I have 23 L50 Blasters and I'm not stopping there. So far, Fire/Temp holds a special place in my heart, as it was the first toon I soloed MsLib on +4/8 with. It does amazing ST damage, brutal AoE, and it's just oh-so-smooth to play with. And I also love the fact that it's not a FOTM combo and still holds some uniqueness to it.

So, if you had to delete all your Blasters and only keep one... which one would it be?

It would be one that I haven't built yet. Fire/Atomic.