Is there a way to get more ignore slots?

Xenosone

I do not use ignore.  I remember in live when AE farms started.  I dislike farming. But i have gotten quite a few free rides.  I may be on your list.  I finally set up an alt account with a farmer to PL myself. Even with two comps up this feels awkward.  But it is fast

the only people i do not want to team with are those that run +4 posi 1 and +4 Kahn.  If tou need that kind of abuse it is hilarious.  But leave me out if your sick lifestyle 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

If youre pling yourself then you have no need to spam lfg to be a sitter. If youre starting your farm and you want sitters, thats all you and not worth an ignore. 

I am literaly out of space to ignore people begging for ae. Im not asking for ae to be deleted or even complaining about farming. I just want to ignore the people that beg for ae pl's. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 hours ago, Xenosone said:

Seems mine is overflowing with all the AE beggars. Play how you want, i just dont want to play with someone that incompetent. 

So wait, you put everyone who asks for an AE farm on ignore?  Wow.  You do know that this means any team you ever want to form will exclude those players from being able to respond to your LFG messages or from any chat at all?  That includes stupid crap like Rikti invasions and trying to kill a GM or form a Trick or Treating team or whatever.  Why would you cripple yourself that way? 

So some dude wanted an AE farm to level his [insert whatever AT], then built an absolute monster of a toon and joins the "main" game, and he's off your team and league list forever?  This is weird and strange and self-defeating to me.  But then my ignore list is completely empty because I try to avoid guessing at players' motives or goals (or even caring about them) based on an LFG post.  I'd be happy to send you all my ignore slots if I could, though!  😛

Edited by Tahliah
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 5

No offense, but I find that to be a strange strategy.

I don’t farm, and have never power leveled.  I wish it wasn’t part of the game, but it is.  If people want to do it, that’s their choice - no biggie.

I am curious why you would classify them as incompetent.

some come out at 50, with no clue how to play. 
However, some are very good players who for whatever reason may not want to grind out a new toon.

Do you also make regular trips into AE to ignore the players standing around and broadcasting in local?

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

While on rare occasions I use ignore, this seems a bit extreme.   You're equating wanting to powerlevel a now decades old game with incompetence.  Yea, sure, some of those folks constantly spamming annoy me...but I think most folks just wanna skip some levels they've done dozens or even hundreds of times.  

It does seem kind of harsh to ignore people who are asking to join a farm. Everyone plays differently and who know just because they got PL’d doesn’t mean they won’t become good with the character in time. Now if they were smart they might ask to join a farm to make their own farmer and never have to beg again. I only really use my farmer to level alts or friends, so unless I ask for a door sitter the beggars get ignored naturally.

• Like 4

Dazl - Excelsior Grav/Kinetic Controller (SG - Cosmic Council) | Dazl - Everlasting & Torchbearer Grav/Energy Dominator

Shadowspawn - Excelsior Dark/Dark Stalker | Pyro Kinetic -Everlasting Fire/Kinetic Corrupter | Nova Pyre - Everlasting Fire/Fire/Fire Blaster (OMG)

Only incompetence is the OP's inability to just ignore the lines of text.  Its as simple as tuning it out.  Speed read general and don't bother with chat, no reply if they send you a tell.  

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

If I could give you my ignore slots, I would. I don't use them at all. Specialty channels get their own tabs and if things get stupid in those channels I just don't tab over to them for awhile. It's not too hard to mentally screen beggars, either.

• Like 1

exChampion and exInfinity player (Champion primarily).

Current resident of the Everlasting shard.