Server down?

jaywashere

Perhaps we should celebrate this grand mess (and test the stability of the new network configuration) with a Mender Derek event.

Mender Silos - "What do you mean you just LOST a whole day, Derekl?!? Do you expect me to believe that an intangible slice of space-time is stuck somewhere in the cushions of your couch?"

• Haha 4

Same message? Really?

It's starting to seem like a personal beef with DoctorDitko!

Edited by DoctorDitko

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

2 hours ago, Petraness said:

I swear the cake is not a lie...this time.

Marie Antoinette?! is that you?!

I thought you had a little taken off the top?!

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

from Discord:

TelephoneToday at 8:16 PM

@here We've applied significant quantities of duct tape and chewing gum to bring up Homecoming using some backup networking tunnels. The shards are currently locked; our intent is to bring up only Torchbearer to stress-test the backup networking. If Torchbearer remains stable for a little while, we'll gradually work to bring in the other shards. We continue to monitor our escalated ticket with OVH and hope to have our normal networking restored ASAP. We apologize for the inconvenience and downtime.

Torchbearer is now available for play. Please use your powers responsibly. The status in the #live-shards channel can be ignored for the moment.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, DoctorDitko said:

Same message? Really?

It's starting to seem like a personal beef with DoctorDitko!

Try closing down the game client and restarting the game, Doc

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

Oh, I thought you got the message: "DoctorDitko is not allowed..."

My bad!

BTW, in on Torch, looks great!

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

1 minute ago, DoctorDitko said:

Oh, I thought you got the message: "DoctorDitko is not allowed..."

My bad!

I sent some Gremlins your way to help out.