jaywashere

Just now, KairiPwns said:

What does that even mean!?

I'll translate it into old CoX Live Dev speak:

*ahem*

Soon™

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

If you set a man a flame, you keep him warm for a day. If you set a man aflame, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

35 minutes ago, Gunrunner said:

Lots of grey dots.  Did I miss something?

checked the donations page and that's closed for the month, so "whew" that isn't the issue.

• Like 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

36 minutes ago, Dryfter said:

Started with Excelsior, then TB, then the others. Dunno what happened.

When I went to the (is it still the beta launcher ... the Homecoming) launcher before logging in (and then later being forcibly disconnected), it was showing that 3 of the servers were down. I can't remember which ones.

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

I dunno, she doesn't look entirely trustworthy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

Suddenly have a troller.  Not about to quot you either

On another note

7 minutes ago, Selune Do' Might said:

well i guess its time to watch a few F&F movies for upcoming new release

What is F&F movies.  and not sure why that got thumbed down Hope my asking isn't opening a can of worms

Never rains but it pours. The building housing the clusters I shovel coal into for my day job had a pipe break and the basement flood yesterday. My paranoid boss designed our server room, though, so we're the only thing in the building still in business...

As others have said, "IT happens."

Edited by DoctorDitko

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

1 minute ago, qaz1qaz1qa said:

Suddenly have a troller.  Not about to quot you either

On another note

What is F&F movies.  and not sure why that got thumbed down Hope my asking isn't opening a can of worms

I assume Fast and Furious movies. and probably thumbed down because anything other than being in the Game gets a thumbs down.

1 hour ago, EmeraldLife said:

does anyone have the homecoming discord link available?

There's a link on the main forum page, under "Announcements & Information". Hope that helps! Let me know if I need to be more clear.

59 minutes ago, qaz1qaz1qa said:

Is that appropriate to advertise another server? Seems very uncool

Victory's quite friendly with Homecoming (you'll notice the Wiki is run off Victory's systems, and Victory runs the same version of the game).

Homecoming Wiki  - please use it (because it reflects the game in 2020 not 2012) and edit it (because there is lots to do)

Things to do in City of Heroes, sorted by level.   Things to do in City of Villains, sorted by level.   Things only Incarnates can do in City of X.

Why were you kicked from your cross-alignment team? A guide.   A starting alignment flowchart  Travel power opinions

Get rid of the sidekick level malus and the 5-level exemplar power grace.