Server down?

jaywashere

1 hour ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

It's an imperfect world. Screws fall out all the time. But this is why we have other games! For something to do when we can't log into CoH.

Wait .................There are "other games"???

Edited by Kitty Noir

Live Server:  Liberty

HC Server:  Excelsior

Addiction:  Farming

Is there a plan in place for switching providers?

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

This thread is every executive I ever had back when I was in IT, standing over my shoulder as I tried to diagnose an outage.  “Is it fixed yet?  Is it fixed yet?  Is it fixed yet?”  🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

58 minutes ago, Zhym said:

Hey, that could be another red-side contact to go with Radio and Television.  Except that if it's an OVH telephone, it only answers once every 12 hours.

You have to complete several missions for Telephone before it will even allow you to call it.  So strap in and get ready to run back to the Phone several times.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Zhym said:

This thread is every executive I ever had back when I was in IT, standing over my shoulder as I tried to diagnose an outage.  “Is it fixed yet?  Is it fixed yet?  Is it fixed yet?”  🙂

Some of us are just cracking wise to kill the time while we wait.  Things will get sorted when they do, and no amount of armchair quarterbacking is going to speed up the process.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Player2 said:

You have to complete several missions for Telephone before it will even allow you to call it.  So strap in and get ready to run back to the Phone several times.

Yes.  The contact is an old-style pay phone, but you can only get missions at that pay phone.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zhym said:

My intensions were just to find out what happened to the servers is all. 

I know that this is frustrating but please be patient.  Remember, that they aren't paid for this, and we should be happy that they are running this game for us.  They probably have jobs and lives in addition to HC.
I give a thumbs up to our devs and thank them for everything that they do!

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 3

3 hours ago, Player2 said:

This is a terrible way to spend my day off.

I'm with ya! 😀I'm almost positive that the HC team is gonna get this taking care of ASAP! Now I don't have an excuse not to go to the grocery store and a hundred more places my wife is gonna call and ask me to go to!

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, SargentGoGetEm said:

I'm with ya! 😀I'm almost positive that the HC team is gonna get this taking care of ASAP! Now I don't have an excuse not to go to the grocery store and a hundred more places my wife is gonna call and ask me to go to!

So in other words, in the game is the only place where YOU are in control of your life and call the shots. 🥴

1 hour ago, Zhym said:

It's not the same thing you're talking about, but I'm going to post the Your Company's Computer Guy skit anyway.

"...Move!"

Edited by FM5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Neiska said:

Hmm...

A rather interesting time for several brand new accounts with zero previous posts and zero forum reputation to be making posts.

Everyone's gotta start somewhere. What better time to make a forum account than when the game you love to play mysteriously shuts off and you're wondering what's going on?

Not everything is a Nemesis Plot.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

exChampion and exInfinity player (Champion primarily).

Current resident of the Everlasting shard.

5 minutes ago, ForeverLaxx said:

Everyone's gotta start somewhere. What better time to make a forum account than when the game you love to play mysteriously shuts off and you're wondering what's going on?

Not everything is a Nemesis Plot.

Or is it?

GIF dr evil one million dollars austin powers - animated GIF on GIFER

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1