Incarnate Powers for Peacebringer

Finally hit level 50! I have not played this game since live, today is day 6 back! I have been looking into incarnate powers for my Peacebringer and realize its slightly confusing. After some research I now understand what they do but what I dont understand is what might be best for my character. I focus of using all of my forms during battle, so I'll switch quite often to use my Cone Attacks and AOE Attacks. Can someone recommend some Incarnate to take? 

Thanks in advance!

Server : Everlasting

Character : FinallyAHero

Global Name: @FinallyAHero

Incarantes depends on your build and if there are any wholes that need filling to attain your goal. I use musculature since I have enough recharge not to need spiritual. Since im a form build, I use rebirth radial since I dont have endurance drain issues.

For Alpha slot, go with Musculature Radial.  It will boost damage and defense debuffs in all your attacks, and endurance modification for your forms and Stamina.

For Judgement, Pyronic Core animates fastest and looks similar to your Nova taoe, plus adds a different damage type to your kit.  Mighty Radial is another pbaoe and looks hella sweet and also cool.  Ionic is more energy damage, and isn't a fixed shape, but on teams it can be wasted if used too soon after your partner's ion.  Void is a negative energy pbaoe that can reduce enemy damage.  While fighting, do you wish you had another pbaoe, or the flexibility of a taoe/chain?

For Interface, it's Degenerative/Reactive or bust.  The defensive/controllery effects of the others are weak like a pirate, so you'll want the added offense.

Lore can be whatever.  Polar Lights are nice and subtle and do knockback like you, but they're on such a short timer that they're more like flavor text or a way to convey character.

Destiny is another one with flexibility.  Barrier will let you rez team mates and cap your defenses for a little bit, giving you time to use one of your heals.  Clarion closes the mez hole, so you don't have to turtle up in Dwarf or worry about Light Form dropping.  Rebirth lets you heal the party all at once instead of one at a time.  Ageless indirectly boosts offense or something, and Incandescent was great if you want your league to hate you like the guy you just cut off in traffic.

Hybrid has Melee to boost regen, defense, and resistance, or Assault to boost damage.  Support could have some use as a pity buff.  Control is for a different AT.

The right incarnate powers for your nova- and your human form probably won't be the same as for your dwarf form.

In nova form, I use:

Alpha: Musculature

Judgment: Ion (<-- I always use Ion on squishies)

Interface:  As a wise man once said, Degenerative/Reactive or bust

Lore: Storm Elementals, because I don't like the stomping noise of the BP pets. Generally I would say pick Lore pets for theme, they are all pretty good.

Destiny: Barrier, because the upfront def/res boni are good for "oh snap!" situations and the longer, lower def/res boni are enough to make a noticeable difference

Hybrid: Assault. But most of the time I forget to toggle hybrid on anyway.

In dwarf form, I use:

Alpha: Agility, for both the +Rech boost and the EndMod 

Judgment: Void (<-- I always use Void on melees)

Interface:  Stop me if you've heard this one before, but: Degenerative/Reactive or bust

Lore: Storm Elementals, as per above

Destiny: Barrier, for the same reasons as above

Hybrid: Melee. Although I am beginning to wonder whether Assault would be better, even for a tank.

My PB build uses only nova and dwarf form, not human.

• Thanks 1

Speaking as a dedicated TriForm player, the incarnate powers that really matter are Alpha, Interface, and Destiny.  The others are largely matters of personal preference.  Here's what I'd recommend:

Alpha: Musculature or Spiritual depending on how much +Recharge you already have in your build. 

Interface: Not sure why this popped into my head but...Degenerative/Reactive or bust. 

Destiny: Barrier or Clarion depending on what you feel you need.  The Def/Res boost you get from Barrier can significantly increase your survivability but the mezz protection from Clarion allows you to be more flexible since you don't have to worry about being forced into White Dwarf while it's active. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

You wanna play Peacebringer?😒  Fine, but at least check out this guide first: Peacebringers STILL SUCK!!! (v. 1.1)