What's the trolliest of all the trollers??

TasteOfSpace

I recently created a Grav/Bubble controller with the intention of throwing baddies all over the place. I think it will be really fun to get wormhole running with fold space. Then once they are in a nice corner i will use bubbles, incarns, and singy to practically lock people in a perpetual knockback against the wall or something. I dont know about this being the strongest or toughest build out there but man am i going to feel like a real Troller!

My question is, is there a more funny troller to play? Maybe grav/storm with hurricane etc?

There are couple of ways to define "most control" but you're right that Storm is a good option for that.

Nominally, Dominators are the "most control" archetype when they are in (perma)dom, but in practice Controllers can nearly match them in the ability to Stun bosses if they are willing to enter close range. Two powers stand out here:

• Thunderclap, the Storm power, which is a guaranteed Mag 2 Stun
  • Fissure, the Earth APP power, which rolls two 50% chances for Stun (one is Mag 1, other is Mag 2)
    • The Earth APP also has Seismic Smash, which is a Mag 4 Hold out of the gate

Specifically. Earth, Fire, Gravity or Dark Control mixed with Storm Summoning are capable of stun-locking bosses between their 90-second recharge AoE Stun and Thunderclap. Non-Storm players or Stormers who want to go even more all-in can take the Earth APP.  (Back on live Fire/Kinetics/Earth was a go-to in part because of synergy between Flashfire and Fissure).

If your idea of control is more knockdown/up/around, you can exchange the Earth APP for Leviathan, which gives you Water Spout. Spout + Tornado + Freezing Rain + Lighting Storm + knock from Singularity/Earthquake/Bonfire is a sight to behold.

There are a few other assorted control-heavy secondary sets. Trick Arrow in particular and to some extent sets like Time and Traps. 

Edited by oedipus_tex
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, oedipus_tex said:

There are a few other assorted control-heavy secondary sets. Trick Arrow in particular and to some extent sets like Time and Traps. 

Nature has Entangling Aura and Radiation has Choking Cloud, both a 15-foot radius AoE toggle with an 80% chance for a mag 1 hold and 50% chance for a mag 2 hold (both auto-hit).  If you enhance the hold duration, you can lock down everything in the radius pretty easily as long as you hit bosses with your ST hold.

Radiation also has EM Pulse, a 60-foot radius PBAoE mag 3 hold with a 50% chance for an additional mag 1 hold (albeit on a 5 minute recharge).

• Like 1

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

In terms of using soft control as a means to prevent enemies from doing what they want to do, Grav/Storm is pretty adept.  With the proper loadout, you can Wormhole stuff into a corner, pin them there with Hurricane, Thunderclap to stack with the Stun from Wormhole, Gale the stragglers , and have Tornado/Lightning Storm just beat on them unmerciful.  If something manages to squeeze out of the killzone, Singularity is there to knock them around a bit.  

Fire/FF is another good soft-control engine, but again, it depends on the loadout.  I've got the Superior Avalanche KD proc in Hot Feet, plus the KB:KD enhancement in Bonfire and Repulsion Field.  Lead off with Repulsion Bomb, teleport into the mob and lay down Bonfire, then just stand there while the popcorn gets burned.  Is fun!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!

I have an Earth/Traps/Earth controller that I'm close to getting perma Volcanic gasses on, between Poison Gas Trap, and all of Earth's goodness, plus Fissure and Seismic Smash, she locks down or disrupts pretty much everything in a large area around her.  Earth/Nature and Plant/Nature are also really good at shutting down pretty much unlimited bad guys.

• Like 2

On 6/22/2021 at 1:52 PM, TasteOfSpace said:

My question is, is there a more funny troller to play? Maybe grav/storm with hurricane etc?

Back on live, I made a Grav/Storm literally because everyone said it was the trolliest of the Controllers. Turns out they should have said "powerfulest." Even without the KB>KD IOs, it was incredibly powerful, IF PLAYED RIGHT.

Nowadays, it seems like everyone and their cousin has one.

• Like 2

You want Pure Control.  Nothing beats Earth/TA.  Double ST Holds, 1 ST Immob to combine with your AOE Immob for bosses.  2 AOE holds (Volcanic Gases, EMP). 2 Slow fields, Debuffs for days.  Couple that with Stone Mastery (another ST hold, AOE knockback/up) and nothing will move unless you will it.

Of course you do pretty much no damage and need a team for that.  Even if you are on a speed team you always have something that will keep things together or control the situation when things go bottom up.

I also have a Earth/Storm and there you get a more balance (late game) of control/damage.  Traps/Nature/Rad are also top synergizers with Earth.

I basically have every single combo of Earth Controllers....I LOVE EARTH!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 6/27/2021 at 7:56 PM, Tacheyon said:

You want Pure Control.  Nothing beats Earth/TA.  Double ST Holds, 1 ST Immob to combine with your AOE Immob for bosses.  2 AOE holds (Volcanic Gases, EMP). 2 Slow fields, Debuffs for days.  Couple that with Stone Mastery (another ST hold, AOE knockback/up) and nothing will move unless you will it.

AFAIK EMP arrow’s bugged to have 0 effect on enemies on every AT. It doesn’t even notify them when you use it. 

Earth really is the most control-y control set, though. Just a wonderfully well-rounded experience. 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Katharos said:
29 minutes ago, Captain Powerhouse said:
On 3/16/2021 at 4:10 PM, Katharos said:

why isn't sentinel bioarmour's athletic regulation getting a look?

Oversight, it will be addressed in the next build.

Oh no. Oh god. What have I done? 

Once upon a time, I decided I wanted to make a character that could HOLD EVERYTHING!  So I made this Fire/Rad/Stone Controller.

It has 5 holds: Char, Cinders, Choking Cloud, Em Pulse, and Seismic Smash, plus a hold in Cryonic Judgment and Rularuu Lore Pet with a hold.

Added to that are "quasi-holds" of stacking stun with immobilize in Fire Cages (with font that stuns), Flashfire (with immob proc) and Fissure that has KD but needs cages for the immob.  Finally, it has extra hold procs in Char, Choking Cloud, and +1 Mag from Control Hybrid. 

On top of all that, it is soft-capped to S/L and to everything under the effect of Radiation Infection with perma AM + perma Hasten.

This is an older build and it may not load on the latest Mids.

Spoiler

Hero Plan by Mids' Hero Designer 1.962
http://www.cohplanner.com/

Click this DataLink to open the build!

F.L.E.A. 9000: Level 50 Magic Controller
Primary Power Set: Fire Control
Secondary Power Set: Radiation Emission
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Stone Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Char

• (A) Devastation - Accuracy/Damage
  • (3) Devastation - Damage/Endurance
  • (3) Devastation - Damage/Recharge
  • (5) Devastation - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (5) Devastation - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (7) Devastation - Chance of Hold

Level 1: Radiant Aura

• (A) Preventive Medicine - Chance for +Absorb
  • (25) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime/Endurance
  • (27) Preventive Medicine - Heal/Endurance
  • (27) Preventive Medicine - Heal
  • (29) Preventive Medicine - Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (29) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime

Level 2: Fire Cages

• (A) Superior Overpowering Presence - Accuracy/Confused/Hold/Immobilized/Sleep/Stunned/Terrorized
  • (7) Superior Overpowering Presence - Confused/Hold/Immobilized/Sleep/Stunned/Terrorized/RechargeTime
  • (9) Superior Overpowering Presence - Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (9) Superior Overpowering Presence - Accuracy/Confused/Hold/Immobilized/Sleep/Stunned/Terrorized/Endurance
  • (11) Superior Overpowering Presence - Accuracy/Confused/Hold/Immobilized/Sleep/Stunned/Terrorized/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (11) Superior Overpowering Presence - RechargeTime/Energy Font

Level 4: Accelerate Metabolism

• (A) Performance Shifter - EndMod
  • (17) Performance Shifter - EndMod/Recharge
  • (19) Performance Shifter - EndMod/Accuracy/Recharge
  • (19) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod/Endurance
  • (21) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod/Accuracy/Recharge
  • (25) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod/Recharge

Level 6: Combat Jumping

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Recharge Speed
  • (43) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage
  • (45) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)

Level 8: Boxing

• (A) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage

Level 10: Radiation Infection

• (A) HamiO:Enzyme Exposure

Level 12: Flashfire

• (A) Superior Frozen Blast - Accuracy/Damage
  • (13) Superior Frozen Blast - Damage/Endurance
  • (13) Superior Frozen Blast - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (15) Superior Frozen Blast - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (15) Superior Frozen Blast - Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime
  • (17) Superior Frozen Blast - Recharge/Chance for Immobilize

Level 14: Enervating Field

• (A) Endurance Reduction IO

Level 16: Super Speed

• (A) Blessing of the Zephyr - Knockback Reduction (4 points)

Level 18: Cinders

• (A) Superior Will of the Controller - Accuracy/Confused/Hold/Immobilize/Sleep/Stun/Terrorized
  • (34) Superior Will of the Controller - Confused/Hold/Immobilize/Sleep/Stun/Terrorized/Recharge
  • (34) Superior Will of the Controller - Endurance/Recharge
  • (34) Superior Will of the Controller - Accuracy/Confused/Hold/Immobilize/Sleep/Stun/Terrorized/Endurance
  • (36) Superior Will of the Controller - Accuracy/Confused/Hold/Immobilize/Sleep/Stun/Terrorized/Endurance/Recharge
  • (36) Superior Will of the Controller - Recharge/Chance for Psionic Damage

Level 20: Lingering Radiation

• (A) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 22: Hasten

• (23) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 24: Hot Feet

• (A) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage
  • (36) Superior Avalanche - Damage/Endurance
  • (37) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (37) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (37) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (39) Superior Avalanche - Recharge/Chance for Knockdown

Level 26: Tough

• (A) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)
  • (31) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%

Level 28: Choking Cloud

• (A) Lockdown - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge/Hold
  • (31) Lockdown - Endurance/Recharge/Hold
  • (31) Lockdown - Chance for +2 Mag Hold
  • (33) Gladiator's Net - Endurance/Recharge/Hold
  • (33) Gladiator's Net - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge/Hold
  • (33) Gladiator's Net - Chance of Damage(Lethal)

Level 30: Weave

• (39) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance

Level 32: Fire Imps

• (A) Expedient Reinforcement - Damage/Endurance
  • (39) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Damage
  • (40) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (40) Expedient Reinforcement - Endurance/Damage/Recharge
  • (40) Soulbound Allegiance - Chance for Build Up

Level 35: Fissure

• (A) Ragnarok - Damage/Recharge
  • (48) Ragnarok - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (48) Ragnarok - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (50) Ragnarok - Damage
  • (50) Ragnarok - Damage/Endurance

Level 38: EM Pulse

• (A) Unbreakable Constraint - Hold/Recharge
  • (46) Unbreakable Constraint - Accuracy/Hold/Recharge
  • (46) Unbreakable Constraint - Chance for Smashing Damage
  • (46) Unbreakable Constraint - Endurance/Hold
  • (48) Unbreakable Constraint - Accuracy/Recharge

Level 41: Seismic Smash

• (A) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage
  • (42) Superior Blistering Cold - Damage/Endurance
  • (42) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (42) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (43) Superior Blistering Cold - Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime
  • (43) Superior Blistering Cold - Recharge/Chance for Hold

Level 44: Rock Armor

• (45) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
  • (45) Luck of the Gambler - Defense

Level 47: Mutation

Level 49: Earth's Embrace

• [*] (A)
Aegis - Psionic/Status Resistance
Level 2: Swift
  • (A) Run Speed IO
Level 2: Health
  • (A) Panacea - +Hit Points/Endurance
  • (23) Numina's Convalesence - +Regeneration/+Recovery
  • (50) Miracle - +Recovery
Level 2: Hurdle
  • (A) Jumping IO
Level 2: Stamina
  • (A) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End
  • (21) Performance Shifter - EndMod
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon
Level 50: Control Core Embodiment
Level 50: Clarion Radial Epiphany
Level 50: Cryonic Radial Final Judgement
Level 50: Reactive Radial Flawless Interface
Level 50: Rularuu Core Superior Ally
------------

------------

Edited by Bionic_Flea
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later

As soon as Traps were made available as a secondary, I made a Grav/Traps.  The entire purpose of this character, named Ron Popiel, was to set up a bunch of Trap Mines in corners, and then use Wormhole to teleport foes into the middle of a mine field.  The mine field took forever to set up, but was sadistically fun to see the bunch of foes get blown to bits.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/14/2021 at 4:31 PM, Area Man said:

As soon as Traps were made available as a secondary, I made a Grav/Traps.  The entire purpose of this character, named Ron Popiel, was to set up a bunch of Trap Mines in corners, and then use Wormhole to teleport foes into the middle of a mine field.  The mine field took forever to set up, but was sadistically fun to see the bunch of foes get blown to bits.

I have an illusion/traps roller in which i use for space to tp does into my bombs, truly a fun toon!

• Like 1

On 7/15/2021 at 11:12 AM, JJDrakken said:

Earth anything to be honest. Earth was one first sets they worked back in development. You can tell, that thing is the Control set of Control sets.

Yeah, agreed, the major down side i sees in earth control is the fact that most abilities take easy to long to set out, in a fast team or speed trials,  i feel useless because by the time i hike and debut everything is dead. Although when we are in an AV fight or something, i become much more relevant as a stoner.

• Like 1

Ok so I just got my elec/time to 50 and I'm pretty happy with it.  Two st holds, aoe and st immob. The animations are pretty fast and of you go stone epic you get even more control. 

Plus the extra powers on both sets are really nice to buff teams (pbaoe) so you don't have to cycle through every team member each time.  Also you get some monkeys and auras with debuffs/buffs.  Fun stuff 

Just another option if you wanted to try out some "newer" power sets.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later

I"m finding my Earth/Nature/Earth Controller to be -VERY- trolly (pratically a tank in some regards)...especially having the ability to soak damage leaving time to lay on ST holds on bosses and position Earthquake to maximize KD potential. Just hit 50, started getting incarnates, haven't even started IO'ing yet but have made a few builds on MIDS and if it's accurate...she's going to be a monster, a literal monster (Wild Growth + Wild Bastion + Earth's Embrace + Rune of Protection = What, me worry?)

• 1 month later
On 6/27/2021 at 10:56 PM, Tacheyon said:

Of course you do pretty much no damage and need a team for that.  Even if you are on a speed team you always have something that will keep things together or control the situation when things go bottom up.

I also have a Earth/Storm and there you get a more balance (late game) of control/damage.  Traps/Nature/Rad are also top synergizers with Earth.

I basically have every single combo of Earth Controllers....I LOVE EARTH!!

Jist rolled Earth/Cold but I've been seeing posts about Earth/TA. Just as I build my tanks for pure tanking and no DPS focus, I like my controllers to be made for pure control. Never played /TA on a troller. Are you able to post your build please? Ty.

On 10/16/2021 at 3:54 PM, BurningDezire said:

Jist rolled Earth/Cold but I've been seeing posts about Earth/TA. Just as I build my tanks for pure tanking and no DPS focus, I like my controllers to be made for pure control. Never played /TA on a troller. Are you able to post your build please? Ty.

I am not the greatest with builds.  But I think this is the general direction I am going with.  This one is about Control but also procs.  I hope this helps.  Also thanks to this thread I have also started a Earth/Cold...thanks for feeding my Alt addiction!

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.4.7
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Moral High Ground: Level 50 Magic Controller
Primary Power Set: Earth Control
Secondary Power Set: Trick Arrow
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Concealment
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Stone Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Fossilize -- GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(A), UnbCns-Dam%(3), UnbCns-Hold(3), UnbCns-EndRdx/Hold(5), UnbCns-Acc/Hold/Rchg(5), UnbCns-Hold/Rchg(7)
Level 1: Entangling Arrow -- TraoftheH-Dam%(A), ImpSwf-Dam%(7)
Level 2: Stone Cages -- GrvAnc-Hold%(A), GrvAnc-Immob(9), GrvAnc-Acc/Immob/Rchg(9), GrvAnc-Immob/EndRdx(11), GrvAnc-Immob/Rchg(11)
Level 4: Flash Arrow -- SphIns-%ToHit(A), SphIns-ToHitDeb(15), SphIns-Acc/ToHitDeb(15)
Level 6: Quicksand -- Slow-I(A), ImpSwf-Dam%(17)
Level 8: Glue Arrow -- ImpSwf-Dam%(A), Slow-I(17)
Level 10: Ice Arrow -- WiloftheC-Rchg/Dam%(A), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(19), WiloftheC-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(19), WiloftheC-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(21), WiloftheC-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(21), WiloftheC-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(23)
Level 12: Stalagmites -- AbsAmz-Stun(A), AbsAmz-ToHitDeb%(23), AbsAmz-Acc/Stun/Rchg(25), AbsAmz-Acc/Rchg(25), AbsAmz-Stun/Rchg(27)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(27)
Level 16: Poison Gas Arrow -- FrtHyp-Plct%(A), FrtHyp-Acc/Rchg(29)
Level 18: Earthquake -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A), TchofLadG-%Dam(29), DarWtcDsp-Rchg/EndRdx(31), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/EndRdx(31), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb(31), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/Rchg(33)
Level 20: Acid Arrow -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A), TchofLadG-%Dam(33), Ann-ResDeb%(33), AnlWkn-%ToHit(34), ShlBrk-%Dam(34)
Level 22: Super Speed -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 24: Burnout -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34)
Level 26: Volcanic Gasses -- GldNet-Acc/Rchg(A), GldNet-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(36), GldNet-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(36), GldNet-Rchg/Hold(36), GldNet-Acc/Hold(37), Lck-%Hold(37)
Level 28: Disruption Arrow -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 30: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Animate Stone -- ExpRnf-+Res(Pets)(A), SlbAll-Build%(37), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(39), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(39), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(40)
Level 35: Oil Slick Arrow -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A), Ann-ResDeb%(40), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(40), PstBls-Dam%(42), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(42), Rgn-Dmg(42)
Level 38: Fissure -- Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech(A), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(43), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech/End(43), Bmbdmt-Dam(43), Bmbdmt-Dam/Rech(45), Empty(45)
Level 41: Seismic Smash -- BlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(A), GldStr-%Dam(45), Mk'Bit-Dam%(46), Hct-Dam%(46), Hct-Dmg(46), Lck-%Hold(48)
Level 44: Rock Armor -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(48), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(48), ShlWal-Def(50)
Level 47: Earth's Embrace -- Ags-Psi/Status(A), ImpArm-ResPsi(50), GldArm-3defTpProc(50)
Level 49: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Containment 
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(13)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(13)
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1362;667;1334;HEX;|
|78DA65934B6F12611486BF81010AA5055A7B2F02BD518A8552E35A5B5A7B25565B4|
|D8C89640A533A293264187A49D4588D6B13372EDCBB74E96DE70F70E52F70E5C6D6|
|7AD96862F074DE4369D209E4E13BE77DCFE59B90D99DF1BE9EDBBF2C247FBAA8542|
|AD9B45E320DBD58540D4746296839414F20A31B4A313CAF1536C373865E2DE55D14|
|0D37A47557625631CCCDFAA9EF9460BABAB1915833B4DC5676CA30F41DE159D149B|
|F5A56D57CC0FAB950DAD62ADABA56D4CC3D9F15595695BC6A5436B5B2B77E2E6BA5|
|42DB6C59CB25564DBDA466334AC5548DBD6E1A2744DFFB92E0A7E610F7E89092856|
|DC106CE80F23CF32AE89C058D63AFE5AF49E225BCCE57C4A02C1E489C123559BA09|