Dual Pistols weapon skins resetting

Purromancer

While using Dual Pistols on my Sentinel and my Blaster, it will sometimes revert the skins to the very first entry on the weapons skin lists (Semi-Auto), while keeping the colouring.

I'm not sure what exactly triggers them to change, though I suspect that it's changing costumes though I can't reproduce it consistently.

I use the pistol skins Celestial Pistol on one character, and the Plan 9 Striker and Quartermass Pistol on the second character.

Did you change the weapons in individual costumes? I was experimenting with my DP character's costume the other day and noticed that the weapons reset in every costume slot instead of just being copied from the original. I had to manually change them but they worked after that.

• 3 months later

This bug is still present. When loading a Dual Pistol (Corruptor) costum the left pistol will always report as invalid on load (even if I save and instantly reload, so it's not a case of an old costume file) and sometimes the pistol model will get reset to the semi auto in-game when changing between different existing costumes.

• Like 1

• 6 months later

Still present on Dual Pistols Sentinel (March 14, 2020). Maelstrom pistols reset to basic semi auto in game for all costumes.

Clarification: In the costume creator, every time, it lists Maelstrom Pistols, either hand, as initial bad costume part. In the play of the game when I load up I get the semi auto pistols unless I specifically go and redo each costume, each time.

Edited by Kartanian