Siren: My many Widows (Night, Fortunata, and Proc-Heavy builds)

Alright, my surge of builds should hopefully be done. I went back to my Night Widow to see how strong I can get its resistances paired with incarnate soft-capped defenses. I think I squeezed as much as I could before it started to grossly impact ST damage, which is the edge I like to reach. Like the others, this has been edited into the OP, but I present it here for easy review.

Siren's Night:  Tanky (added 5/13/2023)

Highlights:

• 67.9% Melee, 59.8% Range, 60.8% AoE Defense
  • 105% Slow Resistance
  • 32.75%+ Resistance to all when RoP is not active
  • 75.7%+ Resistance to all when RoP is active
  • Team Support: 24.3% Def, 5% To-Hit, 30% Psi Res
  • High Recharge, but not perma-hasten

This is built like a tank, but doesn't play like a tank. The AoE is minimal with Dark Obliteration and Eviscerate and there is no aggro control; however, it survives like a tank. You start off with incarnate-softcapped positional defenses and capped psi resistance. Your resistance to all types is strong to start, but when Rune of Protection is active you're looking at 75% resistance to all - which would be hard cap for any non-Tank ATs. At 67.5% HP, your resistances to SLENFCP will all be capped at 85% while Toxic reaches 82% thanks to Reactive Defense. Toxic will hit its 85% cap at 37.1% HP.

I normally recommend using base empowerment for 20% slow resistance... but given some hard difficulty content doesn't allow temporary powers, I chose to aim for the full 100% slow resistance in this build. If you prefer to use base empowerment or are happy with just 90% slow resistance, feel free to steal a slot from brawl and beef up your recovery (Miracle) or add another defense slot to Combat Jumping. Also, normally my builds use Musculature Radial for its Alpha, but for this one I went with Cardiac Core to shore up both endurance net consumption and to beef up Rune of Protection. Feel free to swap back to Musculature if you want the damage.

Speaking of damage, the ST is good, but not optimal (obviously, this isn't that type of high recharge build). I chose to have fun with this build, giving both Follow Up and Gloom build-up procs. Each have about 21% chance to proc, but having both going in the rotation, the uptime for at least one of them should be solid. Feel free to replace these with traditional damage procs if you prefer.

Placate was the utility pick for this build. Adds safety if I get in over my head, but also allows some added damage potential with hidden crits. Still, this is a user pick through-and-through. Other good options may be Smoke Grenade for hard content where you don't want to over-pull, Darkest Night for added safety, or one of the Tactical Training toggles.

Edited by Bopper

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

• 3 weeks later

Crazy 88s: The 88% Defense(All) build

Been playing around with builds some more, so I'll share this one as well. It's a bit of a dumb-dumb build. Nonetheless, I wanted to see what I could achieve in the way of positional defenses on a Night Widow. So I set off with a goal of pushing as much defense as I could while still maintaining perma-Mind Link (I could have gone with higher defenses by skipping Hasten, but Mind Link would've had a 6s downtime).

The end result, 88%+ defense to all positional defenses. Threw in 51% resistance to S/L while I was at it.

Obviously, a build like this will have damage limitations as it does not try to maximize recharge nor maximize proc usage. I went with a lot of Mako's so there is 1 proc in most attacks, but that's it. Also, I skipped Follow Up in favor of Build Up for this reason. I felt I was better off going with burst, so having Gaussian + Build Up every 35s will help me with a Lunge-Gloom-Strike-Slash type of ST burst. Also nice to use BU while hidden for the initial crit.

Anyways, I droned on long enough. Here it is. Oh yeah, also chased 100% slow resistance...just because.

image.thumb.png.2048313691213b0b31821281cad711c2.png

j5AuP0wYmbc.png
View This Build In MRB

Edited by Bopper

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

115% Melee Defense

Felt like having a little fun, building for as much melee defense as possible. Why? Why NOT!?

It's not a build I'll make, not one I'll play, just an exercise in seeing what limits could be reached while still being mostly playable. By "playable" I mean high enough accuracy to hit +4s (which Follow Up helps allow, and is why I took CT Offensive), also it means to keep Mind Link perma (or very close to it), and have a net Endurance recovery of more than 2.0 per second.

Without further ado, here is my Night Widow with its silly 115% melee defense. Also, the build has 100% resistance to slows and 55% S/L resistance before Rune of Protection.

image.thumb.png.1912d16db4f0c14c9f538dd2064d7f76.png

bQzJcy1yFCS.png
View This Build In MRB

Edited by Bopper

Tank/Troller - the Control/Defense build

(Note: Ignore the power unlock levels. This was built randomly in Mids, and I didn't go back to reorder the power selections)

I haven't kicked the creativity bug just yet. I wanted to design something a bit different, sort of an unrepresented class - a Control/Armor AT. Yes, this is a tanktroller, yes, that is unoriginal - but still, I wanted to see what I could design for a Fortunata that comes with many control powers. My goal was to have a path to Mag 5 mezzes everywhere, even if it's in the form of a 1-2 combo. So what did I do? I took ST powers that do either a Hold, Stun, Confuse, or Fear. I took AoE powers that do either a Hold, Stun, Confuse, or Fear. On top of that, I added procs that do Hold, Stun, Confuse, or Fear. Why? Because I love overkill... even if it doesn't help me kill. On top of that, I wanted lots of survivability and a taunt so I could act like a tank while not being a tank. Presence pool, yes please.

Siren's Control:  Tank-Troller Build (added 6/9/2023)

Highlights:

• 68.8% Melee, 66.4% Range, 53.9% AoE Defense
  • 187.5% Global Recharge (perma-Hasten, perma-Mind Link)
  • Team Support: 27.5% Def, 5% To-Hit, 30% Psi Res
  • +2.93 end/sec net recovery
  • Presence Pool (Provoke and Unrelenting for Tank-y, Intimidate and Invoke Panic for Troll-y)

The highlights, combining this much defense and control should ensure plenty of survivability. AoE is limited (that's what your friends are for), but in a pinch you can still do a nice ST attack chain with Follow Up, Lunge, Dominate (proc'd out), and Strike. As for lowlights, again the AoE is limited (I slotted Psychic Wail for stun - oh the humanity!) and there is little resistance in the build. Alright, let's move on to the mezz combos.

Fear:

• Invoke Panic (20' radius, 16.9s Mag 3)
  • Intimidate (ST, 16.9s Mag 3, with 30% chance for Mag 4)
  • 90% Chance for Fear proc in Psychic Wail (25' radius, 10s Mag 2).

Stun:

• Psychic Wail (25' radius, 28.2s Mag 3)
  • Scramble Thoughts (ST, 23.7s Mag 4)
  • 63% Chance for Stun proc in Invoke Panic (20' radius, 8s Mag 2)
  • 90% Chance for Stun proc in Intimidate (ST, 8s Mag 2)

Note, it may seem redundant to have both Invoke Panic and Psychic Wail each stack Fear/Stun via their effects/procs. However, it's best to think of it as added reliability. The chance for both procs failing is low. Chance for at least one stack of mez = 1 - (1 - 0.63)(1 - 0.9) = 96.3%. Sure, you can ditch the stun procs and still achieve a 90% success rate, but I like cutting my failure rate to almost a third of that.

Confuse:

• Aura of Confusion (25' radius, 57.35s Mag 3)
    • 30% Chance for Contagious Confusion if foe is confused.
  • Confuse (ST, 48.35s Mag 3)

Hold:

• Total Domination (20' radius, 20.6s Mag 3)
    • 90% Chance for 8s Mag 2 (Lockdown)
  • Dominate (ST, 22.7s Mag 3)

Given the high recharge of this build, there will almost never be a situation where you can't hold everything in an area below an Elite Boss. Invoke Panic + Psychic Wail gives you a 96.3% chance at Mag 5 Stun and/or Fear. Total Domination is a 90% chance for Mag 5 Hold. Aura of Confusion + Contagious Confusion has a path towards Mag 5 Confuse (although, given how Contagious proc works, I recommend opening with Confuse on a hard target before dropping AoC.

On the Tank-y side of the house, we have provoke helping us pick off foes who escaped the mezz and direct them our way, instead of at our teammates. With a sub-3s cooldown and 18s taunt duration, there should be enough there to protect your team from falling. As for Unrelenting, it is on a 150s cooldown which gives you roughly a 20% uptime to enjoy a slight recharge/recovery buff as well as regain more than your full health over 30s.

All that being said, you don't have to go this hard on control if you don't want to. Feel free to swap the Purple Stun set in Psychic Wail to Armageddon. Feel free to replace Scramble Thoughts with Gloom or Psionic Tornado. I build this for theme and liked where it ended, but for realistic game play you are welcome to tweak things however you like.

image.thumb.png.b6422d4d3186c9eca1ce73b7022e2453.png

bTAUBgwelkO.png
View This Build In MRB

Edited by Bopper

I'm going to keep trying - I've edited away my post until I exhaust all possible solutions. I'm trying to unlock Soul Mastery for my widow.

I'd delete the reply if I knew how.

Edited by JSIX

1 hour ago, JSIX said:

I'm going to keep trying - I've edited away my post until I exhaust all possible solutions. I'm trying to unlock Soul Mastery for my widow.

I'd delete the reply if I knew how.

Hey @JSIX I can help you with that. You unlock it by running a patron arc in Grandville. I recommend doing Black Scorpion on -1/x1 just so it goes quickly. Try sending a message in Help or LFG to see if anyone on everlasting can run it for you. If not, I can move a character over to Everlasting and show you how it's done.

• Thumbs Up 1

Bopper how do you deal with the inevitable feeling of everything being easy when you roll out your Widow? I have mine with multiple builds, all capable of doing things that make the game too easy. I roll through +4/8 incarnate Cimerora arcs solo and I'm still not feeling like it's difficult. I really like my Widow, but nothing in the game is challenging enough for it outside of Aeon or Imperous solo hardmode. 

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

On 6/6/2023 at 11:16 PM, Bopper said:

Felt like having a little fun, building for as much melee defense as possible. Why? Why NOT!?

It's not a build I'll make, not one I'll play, just an exercise in seeing what limits could be reached while still being mostly playable. By "playable" I mean high enough accuracy to hit +4s (which Follow Up helps allow, and is why I took CT Offensive), also it means to keep Mind Link perma (or very close to it), and have a net Endurance recovery of more than 2.0 per second.

Without further ado, here is my Night Widow with its silly 115% melee defense. Also, the build has 100% resistance to slows and 55% S/L resistance before Rune of Protection.

image.thumb.png.1912d16db4f0c14c9f538dd2064d7f76.png

bQzJcy1yFCS.png
View This Build In MRB

Hello and thanks for sharing.  How do you open up these new builds using the Mids URL Protocol?  I click on the link but nothing happens.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

On 6/17/2023 at 9:33 AM, Glacier Peak said:

Bopper how do you deal with the inevitable feeling of everything being easy when you roll out your Widow? I have mine with multiple builds, all capable of doing things that make the game too easy. I roll through +4/8 incarnate Cimerora arcs solo and I'm still not feeling like it's difficult. I really like my Widow, but nothing in the game is challenging enough for it outside of Aeon or Imperous solo hardmode. 

I typically just try to challenge myself. I go into scrapper-lock mode, jumping in and doing whatever I can to maximize my risk and reward. Also, I look at exemplaring on +4/x8 to experience live without incarnates and without some epics. Other than that, I mostly play the game to relax - so easy mode is sorta welcome. The same way I find fire farming meditative, so is playing a Widow.

1 hour ago, ThaliaTitus said:

Hello and thanks for sharing.  How do you open up these new builds using the Mids URL Protocol?  I click on the link but nothing happens.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

What version of Mids are you currently using? If it's an old version, give me a few minutes and I'll provide a .mxd file that should work for you. But if you are using the new version of Mids, the .mbd file I provided should work unless you are using the wrong database, perhaps.

Edit: Here is the .mxd file of the build you quoted.Melee 115 - Arachnos Night Widow.mxd

Edited by Bopper

Just now, Bopper said:

I typically just try to challenge myself. I go into scrapper-lock mode, jumping in and doing whatever I can to maximize my risk and reward. Also, I look at exemplaring on +4/x8 to experience live without incarnates and without some epics. Other than that, I mostly play the game to relax - so easy mode is sorta welcome. The same way I find fire farming meditative, so is playing a Widow.

That's a fair way to improve difficulty, getting in to the action exemp'd - as for dropping incarnates and epics (or the other options from TFs and Trials), I put so much effort in to getting my build slotted with all the fixings, Tier 4'ing all the incarnates, and +5 every IO (well all the ones that should be +5) and I can't bare not using all that. 

I got to a point with one of my widow build slots where I couldn't output enough DPS to kill a +4 AV. So I spent my time researching, testing, and finally building the perfect DPS build (using the many helpful threads on this sub forum) to get it the DPS high enough. Well I did it, solo'ed the AV at +4, but then I got to the top of the proverbial hill and saw there was nothing left to climb.

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

21 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

That's a fair way to improve difficulty, getting in to the action exemp'd - as for dropping incarnates and epics (or the other options from TFs and Trials), I put so much effort in to getting my build slotted with all the fixings, Tier 4'ing all the incarnates, and +5 every IO (well all the ones that should be +5) and I can't bare not using all that. 

I got to a point with one of my widow build slots where I couldn't output enough DPS to kill a +4 AV. So I spent my time researching, testing, and finally building the perfect DPS build (using the many helpful threads on this sub forum) to get it the DPS high enough. Well I did it, solo'ed the AV at +4, but then I got to the top of the proverbial hill and saw there was nothing left to climb.

Try challenge settings on +4/x8 TFs. See if you can find more you can climb that way. I forget how much enemies get buffed and how much players get debuffed if you choose those options, but it should be significant enough.

• Thumbs Up 1

42 minutes ago, Bopper said:

What version of Mids are you currently using? If it's an old version, give me a few minutes and I'll provide a .mxd file that should work for you. But if you are using the new version of Mids, the .mbd file I provided should work unless you are using the wrong database, perhaps.

Edit: Here is the .mxd file of the build you quoted.Melee 115 - Arachnos Night Widow.mxd

I am using Mids Reborn v3.5.5 with DBversion 2023.5.552.  I have tried to do an update but it says there are none at this time.  I'll play with it some more to try and figure out why Mids does not launch when I click on your link in the post.

Anyway, thank you for the quick response, and for posting the build.

8 minutes ago, ThaliaTitus said:

I am using Mids Reborn v3.5.5 with DBversion 2023.5.552.  I have tried to do an update but it says there are none at this time.  I'll play with it some more to try and figure out why Mids does not launch when I click on your link in the post.

Anyway, thank you for the quick response, and for posting the build.

Try downloading the build, then open mids and open the build through the app. 

• 6 months later
On 6/24/2021 at 7:07 PM, Bopper said:

I've been on quite the Widow kick lately. Previously, I had never played a Widow but I admired them from a far. Over a year ago Modest and I were working on a build for pylon testing and I came away enamored by its many playstyle capabilities. Life and other priorities always got in the way of taking the time to build a Widow character, but recently I found the time and wound up loving the character. Loved it enough to make 3 separate IO'd out builds for it (something I've never done on a character). It's easy to do when there are so many playstyles I wanted to try. So much in fact, I'd probably need 6 build slots to make everything I want to make (guess I'll have to make a 2nd Widow). Anyways, opening paragraph has gone on long enough, time to share some builds.

But before I do, I'll share one thing common between all these builds that way those who don't like my style can check out early. I skipped fighting pool on all my builds in favor of Sorcery pool. I did this for a few reasons... the toggles of Tough and Weave are costly and Widows are already a bit of an endurance hog. I found the resistance from Tough not to be worth it as my defense rarely had hits coming in anyways. I also found enhancement slots hard to come buy and I wanted a mule for Preventative Medicine (which pairs nicely with the scaling resistances of a Widow), so taking Spirit Ward allowed me to have a token support tool while also providing me a free slot to drop in PM: Absorb. Most importantly, I wanted to have an on-demand "oh-shit" button. Now that Rune of Protection is a fixed uptime of 33%, I saw it as a perfect two slot wonder (those slots being two +5 IOs). With a base of 25% resistance (tied with Defenders as the highest base resistance amongst ATs) and 57.54% slotted enhancement, that gives me 39.14% resistance to all when needed. It's like getting to use 2 Robusts together every 3 minutes. Very useful, especially when at ~half life. For a quick example, let's assume my build has 15% resistance to everything via set bonuses. With Reactive Defenses scaling up to an extra 1% for every 10% HP lost and a Widow's resistance scaling 4% for every 5% HP lost below 75% HP, we will have the following resistances (in parenthesis is the total resistance with active RoP at 39% resistance.)

At 100% HP:  15% (54%)

75% HP:  17.5% (56.5%)

70% HP:  22% (61%)

60% HP:  31% (70%)

50% HP:  40% (79%)

40% HP:  49% (85%)

30% HP:  58% (85%)

20% HP:  67% (85%)

10% HP:  76% (85%)

0% HP : 85% (85%)

In other words, clicking RoP is equivalent to having my scaling resistances get to reach its cap at 43.3% HP instead of at 0% HP. Having softcapped defenses and near capped resistances makes me not fear my low health. With Preventative Medicine as a fallback, I can comfortably fight without fear of dying while RoP is active.

Ok...ok, now here's the builds.

Siren's Night (Single Target focused Night Widow build)

Siren's Night (Night Widow build with 3 AoEs)

Siren's Night (Proc heavy version of Night Widow)

Siren's Blood (Hybrid/Control/Support)

Siren's Blood (ST focused Proc Build - Soul Mastery)

Siren's Blood (AoE focused Proc Build - Mu Mastery)

Siren's Blood (Proc Heavy DPS - Soul Mastery)

Siren's Fort (Max Survival Ranged Tank)

Siren's Night: ST Melee/Support 

Highlights:

• 64%+ Defense to all
  • Perma-Hasten
  • 49%+ Resistance to all when RoP active
  • Team Support: +29% Def, +30% Dmg, +5% To-Hit, +30% Psi Res
  • 75% Slow Resistance (can get another 41.25% from Ageless Radial and Base Empowerment)

This build is mostly thematic. Almost like what if a Stalker could buff teammates. With double maneuvers, double assault, and Mind Link, you're giving teammates significant buffs. To stay on theme, I chose Eviscerate over Spin. That may not be a popular choice for most, but ultimately I find the extra damage and proc chance from Eviscerate to allow me to use it in ST attacks without feeling too inefficient. Also, I tend to jump attack so the cone shape of Eviscerate can still perform as approximately a 5' radius PBAoE equivalent. Not the best, certainly, but retaining a 45% chance to proc the FotG is nice when used as my opener. But feel free to swap this out for Spin, this is mostly just user preference for a little bit of AoE while staying on ST focus.

The build also has a net +2.42 end/sec so endurance drain is not too bad. Factoring in Panacea and Performance Shifter, it's about +3.108 end/sec. This is why I chose Ageless Radial instead of Ageless Core, I desired the debuff resistance moreso than the Recovery. Speaking of debuff resistance, the build has 75% resistance to slows. So if you grab the 20% base empowerment and have Ageless Radial's permanent 10%, slow debuffs will completely not work against you. Nice as the build is perma-hasten.

Note: This build doesn't really need hasten. Mind Link is perma without it and there are no other long recharge powers in the build. So feel free to replace Hasten with Darkest Night if you want a power that can help draw in aggro and provide an extra layer of survivability with its damage/tohit debuff.

Reveal hidden contents

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.5.6
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Siren's Night: Level 50 Natural Arachnos Widow
Primary Power Set: Night Widow Training
Secondary Power Set: Widow Teamwork
Power Pool: Sorcery
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Poison Dart -- SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic(A), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg(3)
Level 1: Combat Training: Defensive -- Ksm-ToHit+(A)
Level 2: Strike -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(3), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(5), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), Mk'Bit-Dam%(7)
Level 4: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(13), ShlWal-Def(13), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(15)
Level 6: Mystic Flight -- BlsoftheZ-Travel(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(15), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(17)
Level 8: Follow Up -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Acc/Rchg(17), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), Hct-Dam%(19), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(21), GssSynFr--Build%(21)
Level 10: Indomitable Will -- GldArm-End/Res(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(23)
Level 12: Lunge -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(23), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(25), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(25), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), Mk'Bit-Dam%(27)
Level 14: Super Jump -- BlsoftheZ-Travel(A), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(29), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(29)
Level 16: Spirit Ward -- Prv-Absorb%(A)
Level 18: Slash -- SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDmnofA-Rchg/DmgFear%(31), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprDmnofA-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), TchofDth-Dam%(33)
Level 20: Mask Presence -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def(33), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(34)
Level 22: Foresight -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(34), LucoftheG-Def(34), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(36)
Level 24: Mind Link -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(36), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(36), Rct-Def/Rchg(48), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(48), Rct-ResDam%(48)
Level 26: Eviscerate -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(37), Arm-Dam%(37), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Arm-Acc/Rchg(39), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(39)
Level 28: Rune of Protection -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(39), UnbGrd-Max HP%(40), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(40)
Level 30: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), WntGif-ResSlow(40), LucoftheG-Def(42)
Level 32: Mental Training -- Run-I(A)
Level 35: Gloom -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Acc/Rchg(42), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Apc-Dam%(43), CldSns-%Dam(43)
Level 38: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(45)
Level 41: Dark Obliteration -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(46), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(46), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46)
Level 44: Tactical Training: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 47: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Maneuvers -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(50), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(50), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(50)
Level 1: Conditioning | Hidden 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(9), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(9)
Level 2: Stamina -- PwrTrns-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(11), PwrTrns-+Heal(11)
Level 14: Double Jump 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment 
Level 50: Ageless Core Epiphany 
Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon 
Level 50: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
Level 50: Portal Jockey 
Level 50: Task Force Commander 
Level 50: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 50: Eye of the Magus 
------------
------------

Siren's Night: ST Melee/Support (v2 - Replaced Super Leap with Spin)

Highlights:

• 64.5% Melee/AoE, 63% Range Defense
  • Perma-Hasten
  • Team Support: +29% Def, +30% Dmg, +5% To-Hit, +30% Psi Res
  • 75% Slow Resistance (can get another 41.25% from Ageless Radial and Base Empowerment)

This build is practically the same as the previous version. I decided to remove Super Leap (not needed since I already have Mystic Flight), and replaced it with Spin. I then replaced the set bonuses that came from having two BotZ (+2.5% Range Defense, +3.75% AoE Defense) and gave Spin 6-slot Eradication which comes with 1.56% Range Defense, 3.13% AoE Defense along with extra regen, HP, and max endurance. This makes for a net of +2.49 end/sec, and a max HP of 1578. Overall, I'd say this is a superior build to the previous one as there are now 3 AoEs in the build: Spin, Eviscerate, and Dark Obliteration while adding to survivability despite a slight decrease in range defense.

Note: some may wonder why I am willing to slot Mystic Flight with only the Winter Gift Slow Resist IO (thus, unenhanced fly). I do this because I only use Mystic Flight as a travel power and rarely use it in missions. When I use it as a travel power I have Jump Pack which will boost my fly speed strength such that Mystic Flight hits the 87.95 mph fly speed cap for 30s. That's more than enough time for me to get across a zone.

Reveal hidden contents

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Poison Dart -- SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic(A), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg(3)
Level 2: Strike -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(3), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(5), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), Mk'Bit-Dam%(7)
Level 4: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def(13), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(13), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(15)
Level 6: Mystic Flight -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 8: Follow Up -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Acc/Rchg(17), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), Hct-Dam%(19), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(21), GssSynFr--Build%(21)
Level 12: Lunge -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(23), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(25), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(25), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), Mk'Bit-Dam%(27)
Level 14: Spin -- Erd-Dmg(A), Erd-Acc/Rchg(15), Erd-Dmg/Rchg(17), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), Erd-%Dam(40)
Level 18: Slash -- SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDmnofA-Rchg/DmgFear%(31), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprDmnofA-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), TchofDth-Dam%(33)
Level 20: Mask Presence -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def(33), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(34)
Level 22: Foresight -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(34), LucoftheG-Def(34), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(36)
Level 24: Mind Link -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(36), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(36), Rct-Def/Rchg(48), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(48), Rct-ResDam%(48)
Level 26: Eviscerate -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(37), Arm-Dam%(37), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Arm-Acc/Rchg(39), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(39)
Level 28: Rune of Protection -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(39), UnbGrd-Max HP%(40), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(40)
Level 30: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(42)
Level 35: Gloom -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Acc/Rchg(42), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Apc-Dam%(43), CldSns-%Dam(43)
Level 38: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(45)
Level 41: Dark Obliteration -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(46), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(46), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46)
Level 47: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Maneuvers -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(50), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(50), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(50)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(9), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(9)
Level 2: Stamina -- PwrTrns-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(11), PwrTrns-+Heal(11)
------------
------------

Siren's Night - Proc Build: 

Highlights:

• 62% Melee Defense, 54.5% Range/AoE Defense,
  • Not Perma-Hasten (about 5.5s downtime when factoring in Ageless. About 14.5s without Ageless)
  • Team Support: 29.2% Def, 30% Dmg, 17.3% To-Hit, 30% Psi Res
  • 75% Slow Resistance

This is very much like the previous build, however I sacrifice perma-hasten, 9% Range/AoE defense and some slow resistance to gain crazy amounts of proc damage. Some attacks average 100-200 more damage than the previous version. And although follow up will not be up as often along with some of the big hitters, more frequent build up procs and the occasional strike/dark obliteration can fill out the attack chain when needed. This build also has the same net endurance recovery of 2.42 end/sec, however the use of proc slotting will make it drain a bit faster.

Example of attack chain damage:

Follow Up (238 dmg, +30% DMG for 10s, 21.4% chance at BU proc) > Slash (601.5) > Lunge (615.9) > Gloom (489.7, 21.8% chance at BU proc) > Dark Oblit (299.2, 61.4% chance at -Resistance proc) = 2,244 DMG in 6.204s (362 DPS). This includes the 30% damage from Follow Up but not the BU procs nor the -res debuff proc. At this time, the chain can repeat however Slash will shift a slot while it remains on cooldown longer.

Follow Up (253.2) > Lunge (653) > Slash (651.2) > Gloom (519) > Strike (360.4) = 2437 DMG in 6.336s (385 DPS). From there, the chain repeats itself with Dark Oblit and Strike swapping while Slash slowly slips along. 

Finally, the endurance consumption of the above was 70.71 end in 12.54s (5.64 end/sec). With a net endurance consumption of 3.13 end/sec, this chain will typically run out of endurance after 44s. So keep this in mind when choosing a preferred Destiny. 

Update: Made a change to the build. I originally had Membranes in Mind Link, however the recharge doesn't work. So I moved some things around and updated to words above.

Reveal hidden contents

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Poison Dart -- SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic(A), SprDmnofA-Rchg/DmgFear%(3), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg(3), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprDmnofA-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7)
Level 2: Strike -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(7), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), Mk'Bit-Dam%(9), GldStr-%Dam(11), TchofDth-Dam%(11)
Level 4: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(15), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(17), LucoftheG-Def(17)
Level 8: Follow Up -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(19), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(19), TchofDth-Dam%(21), GldStr-%Dam(21), GssSynFr--Build%(23)
Level 12: Lunge -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg(25), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(25), GldStr-%Dam(27), Mk'Bit-Dam%(27), TchofDth-Dam%(29)
Level 14: Spirit Ward -- Prv-Absorb%(A)
Level 16: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(29)
Level 18: Slash -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(31), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), Mk'Bit-Dam%(31), GldStr-%Dam(33), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx(33)
Level 20: Mask Presence -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(33), LucoftheG-Def(34), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(34)
Level 22: Foresight -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(34), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(36), LucoftheG-Def(36), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(36)
Level 24: Mind Link -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(37), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(37), Rct-Def/Rchg(37), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(39), Rct-ResDam%(39)
Level 26: Eviscerate -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Arm-Dam%(40), Erd-%Dam(40), Obl-%Dam(40), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(42)
Level 28: Rune of Protection -- ResDam-I(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(42), UnbGrd-Max HP%(42)
Level 30: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(43)
Level 35: Gloom -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Apc-Dam%(43), GldJvl-Dam%(45), CldSns-%Dam(45), Dcm-Build%(45)
Level 38: Tactical Training: Leadership -- HO:Cyto(A)
Level 41: Dark Obliteration -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(46), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(46), PstBls-Dam%(46), CldSns-%Dam(48), Ann-ResDeb%(48)
Level 47: Maneuvers -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(48), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(50), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(50), ShlWal-Def(50)
Level 49: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(13), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(13)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(15)
------------
------------

Siren's Night:  Tanky (added 5/13/2023)

Highlights:

• 67.9% Melee, 59.8% Range, 60.8% AoE Defense
  • 105% Slow Resistance
  • 32.75%+ Resistance to all when RoP is not active
  • 75.7%+ Resistance to all when RoP is active
  • Team Support: 24.3% Def, 5% To-Hit, 30% Psi Res
  • High Recharge, but not perma-hasten

This is built like a tank, but doesn't play like a tank. The AoE is minimal with Dark Obliteration and Eviscerate and there is no aggro control; however, it survives like a tank. You start off with incarnate-softcapped positional defenses and capped psi resistance. Your resistance to all types is strong to start, but when Rune of Protection is active you're looking at 75% resistance to all - which would be hard cap for any non-Tank ATs. At 67.5% HP, your restances to SLENFCP will all be capped at 85% while Toxic reaches 82% thanks to Reactive Defense. Toxic will hit its 85% cap at 37.1% HP.

Normally my builds use Musculature Radial for its Alpha, but for this one I went with Cardiac Core to shore up both endurance net consumption and to beef up Rune of Protection. Feel free to swap back to Musculature if you want the damage.

Speaking of damage, the ST is good. I chose to have fun with this build, giving both Follow Up and Gloom build-up procs. Each have about 21% chance to proc, but having both going in the rotation, the uptime for atleast one of them should be solid. Feel free to replace these with traditional damage procs if you prefer.

Placate was the utility pick for this build. Adds safety if I get in over my head, but also allows some added damage potential with hidden crits. Still, this is a user pick through-and-through. Other good options may be Smoke Grenade for hard content where you don't want to over-pull, Darkest Night for added safety, or one of the Tactical Training toggles.

Reveal hidden contents

Siren's Blood:  Melee/Tank-Control/Support

Highlights:

• 64.7% Melee, 63.5% Range, 61.6% AoE Defense
  • Perma-Hasten
  • 50%+ Resistance to all when RoP active
  • Aura of Confusion, Total Domination, and Psichic Wail for Crowd Control
  • Team Support: 28.4% Def, 5% To-Hit, 30% Psi Res
  • Plays in Melee 

This is a possibly untraditional build and it certainly won't be for everyone. Ultimately I envisioned a Widow that can stand toe-to-toe with anyone with its defense while also not needing to with its ability to use one of its three crowd control powers. Psychic Wail is a nuke and will likely defeat its enemy in one shot...nonetheless it's a mag 3 stun with a massive recharge debuff to help slow down the opponent. Next there is Aura of Confusion that will be up every few mobs. I like to pair Wail with Confusion, putting a dent in bosses then having them turn on each other for a few moments. Finally, there is Total Domination which is on a similar cooldown to Aura of Confusion. It too can control bosses thanks to its Lockdown proc. It won't be for too long, but long enough if anything gets dicey.

Note, there is alternate slotting for Spin and Strike where a damage proc is added at the loss of the defense from the 6th slot. You will still be at 60%+ defense to all if you choose this slotting. Also, this will be a very unpopular build as it does not take Assault. Don't worry, I have more fun builds on the way.

Reveal hidden contents

Siren's Blood: Level 50 Natural Arachnos Widow
Primary Power Set: Fortunata Training
Secondary Power Set: Fortunata Teamwork

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Telekinetic Blast -- SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic(A)
Level 1: Combat Training: Defensive -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 2: Strike -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(3), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(3), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Mk'Bit-Dam%(7)
Level 4: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(A), ShlWal-Def(11), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(11), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(13)
Level 6: Mystic Flight -- BlsoftheZ-Travel(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(33), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(39)
Level 8: Follow Up -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Acc/Rchg(13), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), Hct-Dam%(15), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(17), TchofDth-Dam%(33)
Level 10: Indomitable Will -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(A), GldArm-End/Res(17), GldArm-3defTpProc(33)
Level 12: Lunge -- SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDmnofA-Rchg/DmgFear%(19), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprDmnofA-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), TchofDth-Dam%(23)
Level 14: Spirit Ward -- Prv-Absorb%(A)
Level 16: Spin -- Obl-%Dam(A), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(25), Obl-Acc/Rchg(27), Obl-Dmg(27), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29)
Level 18: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(29)
Level 20: Mask Presence -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(31)
Level 22: Foresight -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(31), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(31), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(47)
Level 24: Mind Link -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(34), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(34), Rct-Def/Rchg(34), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(36), Rct-ResDam%(36)
Level 26: Total Domination -- Lck-%Hold(A), UnbCns-Dam%(36), BslGaz-Slow%(37), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(37), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(37), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(50)
Level 28: Rune of Protection -- ResDam-I(A), ResDam-I(39)
Level 30: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Psychic Wail -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Dam%(39), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), Arm-Acc/Rchg(40), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(40), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(42)
Level 35: Gloom -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Acc/Rchg(42), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Apc-Dam%(43), CldSns-%Dam(50)
Level 38: Aura of Confusion -- CrcPrs-Conf(A), CrcPrs-Conf/Rchg(43), CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg(45), CrcPrs-Acc/Rchg(45), CrcPrs-Conf/EndRdx(45), CrcPrs-Conf%(46)
Level 41: Dark Obliteration -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(46), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(48), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(48), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48)
Level 44: Darkest Night -- HO:Enzym(A)
Level 47: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 49: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(7), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(9)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(9)
------------
------------

Siren's Blood: ST Focused Proc-Heavy Fortunata

Highlights:

• 60.5% Melee, 58% Range, 53% AoE Defense
  • +2.89 Net End/Sec
  • 50% Slow Resistance
  • 47%+ Resistance to all when RoP active
  • Team Support: 28.9% Def, 15% Dmg, 5% To-Hit, 30% Psi Res

This build is far more offensive than the previous. It incorporates extreme proc usage and uses Psionic Tornado as a recharge engine to help drive the cooldown of Hasten, Wail, Confusion, and Aim. Total Domination is replaced by Dominate to help solidify the ST attack chain: Follow Up>Lunge>Dominate>Gloom>AoE. 

The AoE chain is mainly Aim>Wail>Dark Oblit>Psinado. Anything still alive will not be for long as the proc'd out ST attacks will clean up the rest while Psinado and Dark Oblit are on cooldown.

Note: This is mostly a build that is designed for +3 content. Even with Follow Up, some attacks will lack the accuracy to hit +4 at 95%. Nonetheless, it should still be strong even in such content. Also, you may notice, I sometimes +5 enhancements. I do this knowing that I'll lose set bonuses when exemplared. I fear not, nor should you, as the set bonuses lost are usually regeneration and at lower levels my defense is strong enough to rarely have a need for the extra regen.

Reveal hidden contents

Siren's Blood: Level 50 Mutation Arachnos Widow

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Telekinetic Blast -- SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic(A), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg(3)
Level 2: Strike -- SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), SprDmnofA-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), SprDmnofA-Rchg/DmgFear%(9)
Level 4: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(11), LucoftheG-Def(11), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(13)
Level 8: Follow Up -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(13), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(15), GldStr-%Dam(15), TchofDth-Dam%(17), Mk'Bit-Dam%(17)
Level 10: Indomitable Will -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), GldArm-End/Res(19)
Level 12: Psionic Tornado -- SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(19), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(21), PstBls-Dam%(21), ExpStr-Dam%(23), FrcFdb-Rechg%(23)
Level 14: Lunge -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(25), Hct-Dam%(25), Mk'Bit-Dam%(27), GldStr-%Dam(27), TchofDth-Dam%(29)
Level 22: Foresight -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(31), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(31)
Level 24: Mind Link -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(33), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(33), Rct-Def/Rchg(33), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(34), Rct-ResDam%(34)
Level 26: Dominate -- UnbCns-Dam%(A), GldNet-Dam%(34), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(36), NrnSht-Dam%(36), GldJvl-Dam%(36), GldJvl-Acc/Dmg(37)
Level 28: Rune of Protection -- ResDam-I(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(37), UnbGrd-Max HP%(37)
Level 30: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 32: Psychic Wail -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg(39), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(40), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(40)
Level 35: Gloom -- Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(A), Apc-Dmg(40), Apc-Dam%(42), GldJvl-Dam%(42), CldSns-%Dam(42), Dcm-Build%(43)
Level 38: Aura of Confusion -- CrcPrs-Conf(A), CrcPrs-Conf/Rchg(43), CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg(43), CrcPrs-Acc/Rchg(45), CrcPrs-Conf/EndRdx(45), CrcPrs-Conf%(45)
Level 41: Dark Obliteration -- Ann-ResDeb%(A), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(46), JvlVll-Dam%(46), PstBls-Dam%(46), CldSns-%Dam(48), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(48)
Level 44: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(48)
Level 47: Maneuvers -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(50), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(50), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(50)
Level 49: Tactical Training: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 1: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(3), Mrc-Rcvry+(5)
Level 1: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(5)
Level 50: Ageless Radial Epiphany 
Level 50: Degenerative Radial Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Longbow Radial Superior Ally 
------------
------------

Siren's Blood: AoE Focused Proc-Heavy Fortunata

Highlights:

• 60.5% Melee, 58% Range, 53% AoE Defense
  • +2.92 Net End/Sec
  • 50% Slow Resistance
  • Team Support: 28.9% Def, 15% Dmg, 5% To-Hit, 30% Psi Res

I'm short on time, so I'll finish the write-up later. In short, I subbed out Soul Mastery for Mu Mastery so that I could proc out more AoE attacks. The loss of Gloom certainly hurts the ST potential of the build but the AoE chaos is certainly fun. Aim>Wail>Fences>Ball Lightning>Psinado...that's a lot of AoE. As for the ST attack chain, it's mostly Follow Up> Lunge>Dominate>then pick two between Strike and the AoEs. 

Reveal hidden contents

Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Telekinetic Blast -- SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic(A)
Level 2: Strike -- SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), SprDmnofA-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprDmnofA-Rchg/DmgFear%(9), TchofDth-Dam%(9)
Level 4: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(11), LucoftheG-Def(11), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(13)
Level 8: Follow Up -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(13), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(15), GldStr-%Dam(15), TchofDth-Dam%(17), Mk'Bit-Dam%(17)
Level 10: Indomitable Will -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), GldArm-End/Res(19)
Level 12: Psionic Tornado -- Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(A), Rgn-Dmg(19), JvlVll-Dam%(21), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(21), ExpStr-Dam%(23), FrcFdb-Rechg%(23)
Level 14: Lunge -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(25), Hct-Dam%(25), Mk'Bit-Dam%(27), GldStr-%Dam(27), TchofDth-Dam%(29)
Level 22: Foresight -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(31), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(31)
Level 24: Mind Link -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(33), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(33), Rct-Def/Rchg(33), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(34), Rct-ResDam%(34)
Level 26: Dominate -- Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(A), Apc-Dam%(34), Apc-Dmg(36), UnbCns-Dam%(36), NrnSht-Dam%(36), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(37)
Level 28: Rune of Protection -- ResDam-I(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(37), UnbGrd-Max HP%(37)
Level 30: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 32: Psychic Wail -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg(39), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(40), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(40)
Level 35: Electrifying Fences -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(40), JvlVll-Dam%(42), PstBls-Dam%(42), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(42), TraoftheH-Dam%(43)
Level 38: Aura of Confusion -- CrcPrs-Conf(A), CrcPrs-Conf/Rchg(43), CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg(43), CrcPrs-Acc/Rchg(45), CrcPrs-Conf/EndRdx(45), CrcPrs-Conf%(45)
Level 41: Ball Lightning -- Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), Ann-Acc/Dmg(46), JvlVll-Dam%(46), PstBls-Dam%(46), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(48), Ann-ResDeb%(48)
Level 44: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(48)
Level 47: Maneuvers -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(50), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(50), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(50)
Level 49: Tactical Training: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(3), Mrc-Rcvry+(3)
------------
------------

Siren's Blood: Proc-Heavy DPS Fortunata

Highlights: (Added 7/4/2021)

• 59.7% Melee, 57.2% Range, 52.2% AoE Defense
  • +2.98 Net End/Sec
  • 50% Slow Resistance
  • Team Support: 28.9% Def, 5% To-Hit, 30% Psi Res
  • ST: Follow Up, Lunge, Gloom, Dominate
  • AoE: Psi Wail, Psinado, Dark Obliteration, Spin

This build is a variant of the ST-focused proc heavy build. From playtesting I found myself removing Strike from my power tray altogether. Its sole purpose was for optimal use of ST DPS against an AV. That felt unworthy of keeping as a mule, so instead CT: Offensive replaced Strike and Total Domination replaced Assault. I had to weigh the impact of replacing a power like Assault and I finally settled on the fact Widows have only a 400% damage cap and my build has numerous scenarios where it can reach those caps without inspirations. I don't personally chomp on red skittles non-stop, but I will sprinkly them into my diet every so often so it ultimately felt like what's the point of having Assault if there are times when it provides me nothing? So, I'm choosing to remove it for the sake of adding another hybrid concept to this build.

Already the build is offensive: Follow Up>Lunge>Gloom>Dominate is a strong sequence of ST damage (about 400 DPS). Even though that chain is not seamless in this build, sprinkling in Dark Obliteration or Aim into the gaps will do just fine. On the AoE side, there is Psychic Wail, and proc'd out Psinado and Dark Obliteration to give a nice 1-2-3 punch. All of them hit atleast 12 targets, all with radiuses greater than 15'. Very useful as enemies aren't going to bunch up tight for me naturally. Spin was added to replace Strike for a little extra AoE.

Aside from the offense, the build is tough as well: 52-60% defense to each positional at end game. Exemplared (losing Maneuvers and Combat Jumping) Melee and Range are still softcapped while AoE is on the cusp. Although there is not much resistance (except Psi) in the build, the use of Rune of Protection for "oh-shit" moments will help keep you tanky even if your health bar no longer looks green. 

FWIW, I also have Demonic Aura and Force of Nature accolades unlocked which I treat as a back-up RoP when it's on cooldown. Using Demonic Aura and Force of Nature together, DA absorbs the -defense FoN causes and I get 60s of +100% recharge, +25% ToHit, +800% Recovery, +30% Res(all but psi), +40% Def(all types but psi).

Note: Spin is very optional. This build can replace it for Total Domination or Confuse if the user so prefers. In such a scenario I would give the 5-piece Dominon of Arachnos to Telekinetic Blast (it still keeps the ATO global in the 6th slot), then 2-slot Total Domination or Confuse. 

Reveal hidden contents

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.5.9

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Telekinetic Blast -- SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic(A), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg(3)
Level 2: Combat Training: Offensive -- Acc-I(A)
Level 4: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(7), LucoftheG-Def(7), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(9)
Level 8: Follow Up -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(9), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11), GldStr-%Dam(11), TchofDth-Dam%(13), Mk'Bit-Dam%(13)
Level 10: Indomitable Will -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), GldArm-End/Res(15)
Level 12: Psionic Tornado -- SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(15), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(17), PstBls-Dam%(17), ExpStr-Dam%(19), FrcFdb-Rechg%(19)
Level 14: Lunge -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(21), Hct-Dam%(21), Mk'Bit-Dam%(23), GldStr-%Dam(23), TchofDth-Dam%(25)
Level 16: Dominate -- UnbCns-Dam%(A), GldNet-Dam%(25), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(27), NrnSht-Dam%(27), GldJvl-Dam%(29), GldJvl-Acc/Dmg(29)
Level 18: Spirit Ward -- Prv-Absorb%(A)
Level 22: Foresight -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(31)
Level 24: Mind Link -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(31), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(33), Rct-Def/Rchg(33), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(33), Rct-ResDam%(34)
Level 26: Rune of Protection -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(34), UnbGrd-ResDam(34), UnbGrd-Max HP%(36)
Level 28: Spin -- SprDmnofA-Rchg/DmgFear%(A), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg(36), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), SprDmnofA-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37)
Level 30: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(39)
Level 32: Psychic Wail -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Acc/Rchg(39), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(40), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(40)
Level 35: Gloom -- Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(A), Apc-Dmg(42), Apc-Dam%(42), GldJvl-Dam%(42), CldSns-%Dam(43), Dcm-Build%(43)
Level 38: Aura of Confusion -- CrcPrs-Conf(A), CrcPrs-Conf/Rchg(43), CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg(45), CrcPrs-Acc/Rchg(45), CrcPrs-Conf/EndRdx(45), CrcPrs-Conf%(46)
Level 41: Dark Obliteration -- Ann-ResDeb%(A), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(46), JvlVll-Dam%(46), PstBls-Dam%(47), CldSns-%Dam(47), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(47)
Level 44: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 47: Maneuvers -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(48), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(48), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(48)
Level 49: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(49)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(3), Mrc-Rcvry+(5)
Level 50: Assault Radial Embodiment 
Level 50: Geas of the Kind Ones 
------------
------------

Siren's Fort: Max Survival Ranged Tank Fortunata  (Added 5/7/2023)

Highlights:

• 58%+ Defense to all
  • Almost Perma-Hasten (6-7s downtime)
  • 33%+ Resistance to SLENFCP (72%+ when RoP active)
  • Has both Rune of Protection and Unrelenting for two oh-shit buttons
  • Team Support: +24% Def, +5% To-Hit, +30% Psi Res
  • Decent ST attack chain with Subdue, Dominate, and Gloom

Lowlights:

• Only 35% slow resistance.
  • Taking Presence Pool results in skipping Aim and Combat Jumping
  • Not quite incarnate soft-capped nor perma hasten
  • Limited mobility (Mystic Flight, Sprint/Athletic Run only)
  • Endurance consumption is a bit high

This build originally had a single premise: What if I could take both Rune of Protection and Unrelenting for extra hard content? My goal was to aim for maximum survival with two oh-shit buttons while still having a high-enough recharge to achieve a decent proc'd out ST attack chain. AoE was left for set bonuses.

The ST attack chain is Subdue->Dominate->Gloom, with Arcane Powered Bolt and Dark Obliteration available as filler if desired. There are ways to slot this build that would sacrifice the damage in Subdue so that you can achieve 60.5% defense to all positions (5 slot Arcane Bolt with Winter's Bite, move Dominion of Arachnos into Subdue or replace Subdue all-together). I chose to sacrifice the defense for some extra oomph in my attack chain, but feel free to play around with slotting. If you do choose to go the Arcane Bolt path, it's not so bad as a power. When you get the Arcane Power to trigger, it's a nice little crit with DPA similar to Dominate and Gloom.

This build is also unique in having both Provoke and Pacify. A little utility for those pesky runners as well as placate foes who may be a bit pesky (e.g., sappers).

Overall, not much to go into with this build. You stay at range, you will be tough to kill, and you have some support/utility as well.

Reveal hidden contents

Siren's Fort: Ranged Tank Fortunata (similar to previous, but remove Unrelenting) (Added 5/7/2023)

Highlights:

• 63%+ Defense to all
  • Almost Perma-Hasten (4-5s downtime)
  • 29%+ Resistance to SLENFCP (68%+ when RoP active)
  • Team Support: +24% Def, +5% To-Hit, +30% Psi Res
  • Decent ST attack chain with Subdue, Dominate, and Gloom

Lowlights:

• Only 35% slow resistance.

This build mirrors the previous one I posted, but removes Presense pool to add Combat Jumping, Aim, and Summon Widow. Also, swapped Arcane Bolt for Spirit Ward so I can mule Preventative Medicine. As for Summon Widow, it's mostly a fun pick. I tried other powers in its place, including:

• Summon Widow: Nice extra DPS, if you can keep them alive.
  • Enflame (with Dominate and Subdue holding/immobilizing, useful for ST DPS, roughly 15-20 dps).
  • Darkest Night (this freed up slots which I used to improve my slow resistance by two slotting Brawl and Boxing)
  • Leadership: Assault (frees up lots of slots and buffs team damage)
  • Total Domination (adds some more recharge and FC resistance, plus you can slot the Winter's Absorb Proc)
  • Confuse (6-slot with Malaise and this will give similar set bonuses as Summon Widow, plus you gain a ton of utility)

Every option has its benefits. Simplest solution is probably go with DN or Assault, and round out the build some more (I lowered endurance cost on powers and added 30% more slow debuff resistance). For more specific goals, the other picks can really shine.

Hide contents

Template:

eSilTK2L2lg.png
View This Build In MRB

Example Build with Summon Widow:

eTgQRMlfPW0.png
View This Build In MRB

image.png

Siren's Blood: Blood Tank (added 5/13/2023)

Highlights:

• 67.3% Melee, 64.2% Range, 65.1% AoE Defense
  • +2.3 Net End/Sec
  • 65% Slow Resistance
  • 27.5%+ Resistance to all when RoP is NOT active
  • 66.9%+ Resistance to all when RoP is active
  • Team Support: 23.8% Def, 5% To-Hit, 30% Psi Res

This build is almost a Fortunata version of a Night Widow. Very strong defenses to all positions, excellent base resistances to pair with Rune of Protection (you'll have 85% resistance to SLENFCP when at 53% health with RoP active). AoE is mostly for mitigation, as opposed to damage. Aura of Confusion and Psychic Wail will safely allow you to mitigate the trash while you focus your ST attacks on the hard targets. Psionic Tornado is there for AoE filler and soft control.

Single Target attack chain is Follow Up > Lunge > Gloom > Dominate. With Hasten up, this is mostly gapless. If you desire using Strike in your rotation, I recommend swap slotting with Telekinetic Blast. For me, I wasn't using Strike so I beefed up TB so I will have a 3rd ranged attack option if ever needed.

Slotting can certainly be adjusted to improve damage or survival. If you're willing to lose Toxic resistance, you can add a proc to Lunge and Psychic Wail, and swap in the Aegis Psi unique into Tough.

This is one of my toughest builds while preserving some decent damage capabilities. It would be nice to achieve perma-hasten, but overall the gap doesn't seem to be too painful. To break down the toughness, I'll show what the resistances scale to based on various HP levels (Psionic starts off at capped 85% so I will omit it from the list):

Scaling Resistance Percentage
Health S/L Resist
(w/ RoP)
E/N Resist
(w/RoP)
F/C Resist
(w/ RoP)
Toxic Resist
(w/RoP)
100% 38.4 (77.8) 28.3 (67.6) 32 (71.4) 27.5 (66.9)
75% 40.9 (80.3) 30.8 (70.1) 34.5 (73.9) 30 (69.4)
70% 45.4 (84.8) 35.3 (74.6) 39 (78.4) 34.5 (73.9)
60% 54.4 (85) 44.3 (83.6) 48 (85) 43.5 (82.9)
50% 63.4 (85) 53.3 (85) 57 (85) 52.5 (85)
40% 72.4 (85) 62.3 (85) 66 (85) 61.5 (85)
30% 81.4 (85) 71.3 (85) 75 (85) 70.5 (85)
20% 85 80.3 (85) 84 (85) 79.5 (85)
10% 85 85 85 85

Reveal hidden contents

I tried to remake the Siren's Fort: Ranged Tank Fortunata build in mids as I can't seem to open the link. If you get the chance, would you please tell me if its, correct?

Arachnos Widow (Fortunata Training - Fortunata Teamwork).mbd

On 12/28/2023 at 7:39 PM, Akiceter said:

I tried to remake the Siren's Fort: Ranged Tank Fortunata build in mids as I can't seem to open the link. If you get the chance, would you please tell me if its, correct?

Arachnos Widow (Fortunata Training - Fortunata Teamwork).mbd 43.24 kB · 2 downloads

You were very close. Here is the build I think you're looking for (I had many variants of this, this one had Summon Widow while others had Unrelenting).

Biggest difference I saw was Indomitable Will, you slotted it with resistance, I slotted it with the defense special IO.

Siren's Fort (Fortunata Training - Fortunata Teamwork) - RoP v3 - Summon Widow.mbd

• Like 1

On 1/2/2024 at 4:36 PM, Bopper said:

You were very close. Here is the build I think you're looking for (I had many variants of this, this one had Summon Widow while others had Unrelenting).

Biggest difference I saw was Indomitable Will, you slotted it with resistance, I slotted it with the defense special IO.

Siren's Fort (Fortunata Training - Fortunata Teamwork) - RoP v3 - Summon Widow.mbd 46.98 kB · 5 downloads

Thanks for the info

On 1/2/2024 at 4:36 PM, Bopper said:

Siren's Fort (Fortunata Training - Fortunata Teamwork) - RoP v3 - Summon Widow.mbd 46.98 kB · 14 downloads

just wondering but I noticed you put Preventative Medicine Absorb on Spirit Ward. Dose this effect work on me if I'm not on a team or only the player I'm with who its cast on? I also am thinking of replacing Aura of confusion with Arcane Bolt. What would you recommend slotting it with?

6 hours ago, Akiceter said:

just wondering but I noticed you put Preventative Medicine Absorb on Spirit Ward. Dose this effect work on me if I'm not on a team or only the player I'm with who its cast on? I also am thinking of replacing Aura of confusion with Arcane Bolt. What would you recommend slotting it with?

The Preventative Medicine special IO is a set bonus that grants you an auto power that has a chance to proc the Absorb. You do not have to use Spirit Ward to get its benefits.

If you're going with Arcane Bolt, the slotting will just depend on what you're looking for. Want more range defense? grab Thunderstrike. Want more recharge? grab Decimation.

Personally, I would not choose Arcane Bolt over Aura of Confusion. But if you must, I'd go with one of the above mentioned sets.

13 hours ago, Bopper said:

The Preventative Medicine special IO is a set bonus that grants you an auto power that has a chance to proc the Absorb. You do not have to use Spirit Ward to get its benefits.

If you're going with Arcane Bolt, the slotting will just depend on what you're looking for. Want more range defense? grab Thunderstrike. Want more recharge? grab Decimation.

Personally, I would not choose Arcane Bolt over Aura of Confusion. But if you must, I'd go with one of the above mentioned sets.

Honestly the main reason I hate that power and others like it is the exp lose from it. 

How do I use the View This Build In MRB it just opens a blank page for me and I don't see a clear option to use it with Mids' Reborn v3.6.6. This is likely a me issue but I would love to give some of these builds a try.  At 39 and I think I need a shack-up and try something different. 

On 6/10/2023 at 2:00 AM, Bopper said:

Siren's Control:  Tank-Troller Build (added 6/9/2023)

image.thumb.png.b6422d4d3186c9eca1ce73b7022e2453.png

bTAUBgwelkO.png
View This Build In MRB

This looks wild did and I would love to try it at 50.  Also what one of your builds would you suggest for a solo day that does not have a lot of time to play?

9 hours ago, balor said:

How do I use the View This Build In MRB it just opens a blank page for me and I don't see a clear option to use it with Mids' Reborn v3.6.6. This is likely a me issue but I would love to give some of these builds a try.  At 39 and I think I need a shack-up and try something different. 

This looks wild did and I would love to try it at 50.  Also what one of your builds would you suggest for a solo day that does not have a lot of time to play?

It's not a "you" issue...I am pretty sure it's a Mids issue. No worries, I have this build saved. I hope you can open it now. If not, keep in mind the file is json-formatted, so you can always open it in a json reader and see all the power selections and slotting.

Siren's Control - Arachnos Widow (Fortunata Training - Fortunata Teamwork).mbd

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later
On 1/21/2024 at 7:21 AM, Twitchy McNutz said:

Is there any chance we can get you to update the first posts with the .mxd or .mbd files instead of the dead links?  Would be very much appreciated. 🙂

I will try to find the old .mxds and update to .mbds