You -- yes, you, the person behind the keyboard -- wake up in Paragon City. What now?

DoctorDitko

21 hours ago, JasperStone said:

Or use the restroom .....

wtf!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHH!

No.  You do NOT want to accidentally go into the Huge room after some schlub has dropped a quarter ton brick from their bowel.

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

2 hours ago, Hyperstrike said:

I'd say hide in a cleared out Council bunker someplace.
But those bastards are so damn industrious, you clear them out, walk out, turn around, walk back in and the place is CRAWLING with them again! 

The Council are cockroaches.

The Council of Cockroaches!!

A new (mutated) gang to slowly over take the Warriors.  Chitinous, armored back, multiple limbs, unique weapons that only a bug could use.  Nocturnal.  And they fly. 

2 hours ago, Rishidian said:

The Council are cockroaches.

The Council of Cockroaches!!

A new (mutated) gang to slowly over take the Warriors.  Chitinous, armored back, multiple limbs, unique weapons that only a bug could use.  Nocturnal.  And they fly. 

Commander Shepard, Obi Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker:  Someone got a problem with humanoid bugs?

I would suddenly realize what a strange place Paragon City truly is.

1) No Children ( Except Baby New Year, who has a face even a Mother would be challenged to Love )

2) No Playgrounds ( see item 1 ), no Airport, no Car Dealerships, & no Dogs or Cats. Of course 1000s of Rikti Monkeys are looking for a Family to adopt them.

3) You can take on Powerful Adversaries, then get stuck on a Bush, Potted Plant or a Chair, and have to jump around like a crazy person to free yourself.

4} Vehicles drive aimlessly up and down the streets with no drivers, and no apparent destination, and constantly blow thru Red Lights and Stop Signs.

5) All Elevators only go up or down 1 floor, but stairs can span 3 or more floors, my best guess is it would take about a day to get to the top floor of a Skyscraper.

6) Contacts can give and take mission items over the Phone, nice feature, " I would like 1 large Detroit Style Pepperoni Pizza Please ".

7) Valuable items are never in a Safe or Safety Deposit Box Room but are instead in a Hallway behind a Potted Plant or stashed under the stairs.

8) Sex Changes are Available at Icon with no Appointment and take only a few minutes, wow, now that's service.

9) Pedestrians will walk from 200' away square into you and push you out of their way, but won't reliably follow you out of a cave you rescued them from.

10) ALL Restroom Doors in the ENTIRE CITY are locked, which is going to become an issue in about an Hour or so........( where's that potted plant when you need it ).

11) Hey, wait a second....AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I have no Fingers, AAAAAAHHHH!!!! just a thumb and a flipper AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!      

Edited by Marine X
  • Haha 1

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

26 minutes ago, Marine X said:

😎 Sex Changes are Available at Icon with no Appointment and take only a few minutes, wow, now that's service.

Or, if you meet that special someone at a bar and are in a hurry, just see the shady character upstairs of the Voodoo Lounge...

• Thumbs Up 1

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

Well, first, I have this character...

(Personal response later.)

Heather.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Playing on Excelsior. Champion forever.

50s: Placta • elec/elec blaster // Rye Lily IV • mind/psi dominator // PLACT-A • bots/ff mastermind // Danielle Connelly • elec/elec dominator // Acme Coin Rink • ice/cold controller // Yin Blazer • psi/wp scrapper // Chalky Webs • db/sr stalker // Ultra Lance • kin/en scrapper // Eye Shell Coda • elec/elec tanker // Mind Wanna Fly • psy/emp corruptor

Others: Virtual Lines • peacebringer • 43 // Favours Green • plant/nat controller • 39 // Clear Corn Ion • elec/storm controller • 34 // Hum a Crypt • claws/regen scrapper • 29 // By Her Ant • psy/ment blaster • 24 // Clean a Hall Arch • shield/sword tanker • 19 // Paler Vow • ninjas/ta mastermind • 10 // more...

17 hours ago, Aeroprism said:

Run straight to the closest AE building.

Sit by a door.

Wait 4-5 hours.

Realize I'm not super-powered (yet)

Come out as a level 50 civilian.

Come up with a new plan.

It's called being a "Natural" origin hero.  Now get to it on those push-ups! 😉

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1