The Trouble with Indom

cfarevival

• Community Rep

There is a Halloween Event I try and run across all the shards every year. I would like to see Indomitable be able to partake, but so far no one has stepped forward to host it here.  I try and publicize it on Discord, on the forums, but still, many people don't hear and so may not know about it.

I'm looking for someone with a base they'd like to show off a bit, especially if the base has a theme that goes well with Halloween. Through generous donations of people from the community, I'm able to provide treats to participating hosts at no cost to them. These treats are generally worth 10-20 million infl each, with no restrictions on how many visits you can make or how many alts you bring to trick or treat. I had a base who participated last year on Indom, but I have not heard from them this year. If you'd like Indom to not miss out by being the only server not to participate, and you have a base that you could use to host, I'd love to hear from you. If you don't have such a base or can't because of other commitments, if you know of someone who might like to do it, I'd love to hear from you or them. Most people are doing the giveaway on the 31 to some extent, but also many are using the weekend either instead of the 31 (on a Monday) or in addition to it. You are only doing the giveaway based on the hours and dates you set up with me. I do the poster, but of course, you know the people here the best, and so any help publicizing is much appreciated. I literally hand you the treats, influence, and a chart to help randomize the treats. You can keep some of the treats as a bonus for your participation.

I'd love to see Indom participate again this year. I'm asking here because this seemed a topic with people who care about Indom's future, people who are involved with the server. I can be contacted here, or in the game @Dacy. I hope to hear from someone on Indom soon! Thank you!

-Dacy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later

Moving is certainly a possibility and unlike WOW it wont cost $25 a character.

I find most of the people I have run into to be great. 

• Thumbs Up 1

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

6 hours ago, Zep said:

Moving is certainly a possibility and unlike WOW it wont cost $25 a character.

I find most of the people I have run into to be great. 

I usually solo because of my hobby schedule (it's shrinking!), but when I do team up it is a good time. I haven't ran any incarnate trials recently though, only just normal teaming. 

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

• 1 year later
15 hours ago, rksr9997 said:

Everything that happens on Indom will take 2-10 times the amount of time it takes to complete on another server. 

Everything?

Indomitable will remain at +100% XP

• Thumbs Up 2

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

• 3 weeks later