Dual Pistals - Super Reflexes Sentinal Build

SmalltalkJava

50 minutes ago, SmalltalkJava said:

In the build I have the offensive opportunity attack 3 slotted just as a mule and to use for offensive opportunity if I want it.   But I never end up using it.    I could easily swap it out for a travel power and 3 slot it for some extra defenses to go higher than it is, move the slots somewhere else.    There are lots of options.   just keep defense at 45 min, acc high enough to hit, and global recharge high enough to maintain the attack chain.

Am I blind? Every attack i see you having in the build is 6 slotted....

Why yes I do know what a search feature is. However with the 1000 returns it is hard to dig through all that. So I ask in posts.

On 10/3/2021 at 12:04 AM, SmalltalkJava said:

Level 44:    Pistols    
 (A) Apocalypse - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
 (48) Apocalypse - Damage/Recharge
 (48) Apocalypse - Accuracy/Recharge

Sorry. I wasn't clear.   It's in the last build I posted.    Level 44.  "Pistols" it is the ability that triggers the offensive opportunity mechanics.   I just have it 3 slotted for stats, and I find that I practically never use it.  The only reason I really took it was for the option to activate offensive opp.   But it's there if a player wants to use it.  

that's what I get for posting on my phone later in the evening.    

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later
On 10/5/2021 at 8:04 AM, oldskool said:

^ This.  There is a surprising amount of sustainability in having a multi-hundred point absorb shield, soft-cap (or Incarnate-cap) defenses, and then whatever regeneration rate you can squeeze out.  I also mentioned the Rebirth Destiny path once you get access to the Incarnates.  That's a really potent regeneration booster that can have some significant benefit with SR.  Barrier is also a good choice since it can add +5% to both defense and resistance at its lowest point and that is effectively on all the time once you get the tier level high enough.  Finally, green inspirations are good to have around too. 

There can be some situations where you're going to eat damage no matter what.  There are no armor sets with zero weaknesses in this game and Super Reflexes is no different.  Tankers, and some Brute builds, have an easier time shoring up those holes, but even they can have those weaknesses too.  

TL;DR: Personal healing powers with SR is overrated. 😉 

Don’t forget the Medkit or whatever it’s called temp power from P2W vendor.  It’s a cheap form of Aid Self and/or always having green inspirations with you.