Jump to content

Terror Volta's Something Wicked Sundays


Recommended Posts

I keep seeing threads about folks wanting more red side (best side) activity. Well, so do I! I also see threads about folks wanting more Indom activity. Well, so do I!

 

I bring you Something Wicked Sundays!  Sundays with red side villainous capers.  I can't promise you every Sunday, but I'll post here from week to week what I have planned. If you want to join in, that's fantastic!  I'll try to keep things so that anyone any level can participate. All are welcome.

 

 

Something Wicked Sunday I. July 25th, 2021, noon EST.

 

Mayhem Run. All nine of the mayhem mission bank jobs in order. The goals here will be to rob the bank, smash the smashies, crush the cars, and collect the exploration badges. (We'll ignore the side missions in order to keep moving along.) By the time we're through, you will have a few new badges you may not have had. This will include the Invader accolade, which is the red side equivalent of Task Force Commander. There will also be temp powers to gain.

 

I will run this event on my dude Terror Volta, and we'll be in Port Oakes for the duration.

 

If you are sure you're going to join in, you can post here and I'll save your spot. Otherwise, I'm just going to holler out in the LFG channel a little bit before starting.

 

 

Edited by TraumaTrain
Terror Volta!
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Other sorts of things I have planned for Something Wicked Sundays include villain tip missions, rogue tip missions, red side Who Will Die arc, red side Pandora's Box arc, the various strike forces, giant monster hunts, the Family Raid raid in St. Martial, exploration badge tours, and defeat badge tours.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

@TrixieKixx Nope! You can be any level you like. The fun thing here is that you can actually get the Invader accolade at level 1 (if you wanted to turn your XPs off)!

 

The earliest you can get the blue side equivalent, Task Force Commander, is level 35.

 

So bring whoever you like. If they are Villain or Rogue alignment, your fresh new Invader badge will pop after the final bank job exploration badge. If you are Vigilante alignment, you'll have to visit Null the Gull afterward to switch alignments to have the badge finalize. Of course, if you're bringing a higher level blue sider who already has TFC, then your only benefit is nine new exploration badges.

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TraumaTrain said:

@TrixieKixx Nope! You can be any level you like. The fun thing here is that you can actually get the Invader accolade at level 1 (if you wanted to turn your XPs off)!

 

The earliest you can get the blue side equivalent, Task Force Commander, is level 35.

 

So bring whoever you like. If they are Villain or Rogue alignment, your fresh new Invader badge will pop after the final bank job exploration badge. If you are Vigilante alignment, you'll have to visit Null the Gull afterward to switch alignments to have the badge finalize. Of course, if you're bringing a higher level blue sider who already has TFC, then your only benefit is nine new exploration badges.

Thanks so much for the explanation! I think I've done this once before on a toon but can't remember which one. I will make sure I bring a 50 that doesn't have TFC.

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

As a heads up, Terror Volta will be running 10 Villain alignment tip missions the following Sunday. (The Villain alignment Morality mission as well.)

This sounds like a fun thing to do with a character that started as a hero and has slowly been corrupted or something until they turn into a villain. Hmmmm...

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Formerly @TigerGoddess on Live

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Human Mosquito - Water/Sonic Corruptor; Elfvira - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Illiana the Shroud - Fire/Dark Controller; Kincatic - Beast/Kin MM

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

This sounds like a fun thing to do with a character that started as a hero and has slowly been corrupted or something until they turn into a villain. Hmmmm...

 

Absolutely! Show up as a Vigilante, and end the day as a freshly minted Villain!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Something Wicked Sunday I was engaging, entertaining, and enteresting! Nine successful bank jobs and four new Invaders, Vandals, and Impounders. (Six on the team, but a couple of us already had the badges.) The Atlas Park job was a bit too chaotic, but we came together quickly for the remainder. Well done, villains!

 

Next week (August 1st) will be a run of Villain alignment tips and a morality mission for Something Wicked Sunday II. Again I'll be on Terror Volta. I'm picking certain tips that will bring a couple extra badges to the table. Any AT and level are fine. I'll probably run it at a little bit higher difficulty for the extra XPs.

 

 

Edited by TraumaTrain
  • Thumbs Up 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TraumaTrain said:

Something Wicked Sunday I was engaging, entertaining, and enteresting! Nine successful bank jobs and four new Invaders, Vandals, and Impounders. (Six on the team, but a couple of us already had the badges.) The Atlas Park job was a bit too chaotic, but we came together quickly for the remainder. Well done, villains!

 

I had a lot of fun. Was able to get some bonus badges: Safecracker, Doorbuster, Hero Slayer. Looking forward to your event next week!

  • Thumbs Up 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Vigilant Vergil said:

I (Hostia Usta) had a bunch of chaotic fun doing this once things came together.  And it was really nice push to get characters out of cold storage to play again.

I was wondering if you had joined! I played Trace Memory, who is on my other global account (Fia) instead of TrixieKixx. I'll have to add you on Saturday if you play with us as I'll be on that global with Wortha Wayte.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2021 at 9:36 PM, Midnyte said:

 

Was able to get some bonus badges: ..., Doorbuster... 

 

🤪🤪🤪

  • Haha 2

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the very EU-friendly scheduling, Trauma! I absolutely need to play more redside and definitely will put this on my schedule! 

 

That being said, I will keep watching this space, as I won't be there next weekend...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a lot of fun today. About 2 1/2 hours for those 11 missions at a leisurely, but yet not slow, pace. Lots of XP, my archery/SR sentinel got from 42 to 46. And a lot of new badges for her. 

e1XyC0T.jpg

OSVhSX1.jpg

 

And a few others I took:

 

ZZo2QZu.jpg

 

9yKjJjD.jpg

 

OU36LGx.jpg

 

And of course, the booby prize goes to:

 

moYIoSG.jpg

 

Thanks @TraumaTrain for the fun run!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lots of fun again! Thank you all who came along. Thanks for the screen shots, @FrauleinMental and @Midnyte! LoL at Crystal Arrow as a rikti monkey

 

I will have to skip running a Something Wicked Sunday next week (8/8) but we'll return again on the following Sunday. If that changes, I'll holler out here and make the adjustments.

 

Something Wicked Sunday III. 8/15, noon EST. Tarikoss SF and zombie apocalypse! Tarikoss is the WST for double merits and potential Notice of the Well for 50s. The zombie apocalypse for some badges!

 

Get the red out!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later
On 8/2/2021 at 1:07 AM, TraumaTrain said:

Lots of fun again! Thank you all who came along. Thanks for the screen shots, @FrauleinMental and @Midnyte! LoL at Crystal Arrow as a rikti monkey

 

I will have to skip running a Something Wicked Sunday next week (8/8) but we'll return again on the following Sunday. If that changes, I'll holler out here and make the adjustments.

 

Something Wicked Sunday III. 8/15, noon EST. Tarikoss SF and zombie apocalypse! Tarikoss is the WST for double merits and potential Notice of the Well for 50s. The zombie apocalypse for some badges!

 

Get the red out!

 

Did I hear Zombies? It looks like sunday I will be good to go this time. Signing Up with Le Savant, my Voodoo Zombi Master.

The Tarikoss SF is also one of my favorites redsiders (although I don't really know too many yet..)

 

  • Thanks 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2021 at 4:07 PM, TraumaTrain said:

Lots of fun again! Thank you all who came along. Thanks for the screen shots, @FrauleinMental and @Midnyte! LoL at Crystal Arrow as a rikti monkey

 

I will have to skip running a Something Wicked Sunday next week (8/8) but we'll return again on the following Sunday. If that changes, I'll holler out here and make the adjustments.

 

Something Wicked Sunday III. 8/15, noon EST. Tarikoss SF and zombie apocalypse! Tarikoss is the WST for double merits and potential Notice of the Well for 50s. The zombie apocalypse for some badges!

 

Get the red out!

What level is Tarikoss again? Since I can't make it to the Saturday Theme Team event, I should be able to join you for Something Wicked Sunday this week. 🙂

  • Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Formerly @TigerGoddess on Live

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Human Mosquito - Water/Sonic Corruptor; Elfvira - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Illiana the Shroud - Fire/Dark Controller; Kincatic - Beast/Kin MM

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • TraumaTrain changed the title to Terror Volta's Something Wicked Sundays

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...